Have any anons been cheated on before?

have any anons been cheated on before?

how did you handle it?

Attached: 1512423477964.jpg (367x321, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1xWBw9jEVko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm just waiting for all the chads to come out of hiding and brag about being in a relationship in the first place to be cheated on.

its been 3 years, i just slowly stopped having it on my mind 24/7, maybe think about it once every 3 days for a half second then move on without care at this point

I felt sick to my stomach, still do. It didn't help that she cheated on me with a white guy. I'm not gonna lie though, I still fap to thought of it

I was cheated on, we were together for 4 years and she fucked my best friend. And filed a restraining order on me.

It was 4 months ago and I think I'm majorly depressed. I think about jumping off the bridge sometimes

You know just because some of us have had relationships doesn't make us chads.

>implying I will be that close to anyone for that to happen

Yes, and haunted by it.
I also got called out for cheating, my ex gf was seriously heartbroken. I'm also hostile often and scared of people, so that contributed to my call out for cheating.
So, now I'm "Extra" careful to be faithful to my partners, and tell them everything.

its complicated in my case, since I actually got serious backlash for it and it wasn't childish bad talking

cuck'd by a white guy, what a twist. what race are you user?

what was building up to that point?

it seems like you left out some details user

We were in a long distance relationship for like 9 months because I finished college a year before her. We still saw each a lot but it was still tough. I skyped with her every day though and we were making it work. In may when she graduated she moved from Northern California to Southern California to move in with me.

Now I had a vacation scheduled with my grandparents 2 weeks after she moved in. I knew she was a little upset about that, but she knew I was going for like 8 months. And it's also the kind of trip with inflexible dates and it's something I've been doing with my family since before I even met her.

She'd known this friend of mine for a couple years since he played video games with the two of us a lot, and I found out they were doing things while I was on my trip.

After everything went down I did research online and I'm pretty sure she has borderline personality disorder. She at least displays a lot of the traits of it. I'd gone on a couple trips before and she always got super upset when I couldn't talk to her everyday. I was in Australia for a month and she sent a little letter with me to open every day. There are a lot more stories I could tell you

Yeah but it makes you normalfaggots who don't really belong here

Old but very relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=1xWBw9jEVko

pretty hard to be cheated on when you've never had a gf

Holy shit where do you guys even find these friends? like what the actual fuck?

>have any anons been cheated on before?
I have never been cheated on.
the only relationship I had we ended up breaking up.

I've actually known the guy since 5th grade, and I'm 25 years old. So a childhood friend did this to me.

>have any anons been cheated on before?
Yes, by a girl I got pregnant and was going to marry. If she didn't have a miscarriage I would have shot myself.
>how did you handle it?
I didn't It's been almost a decade and I'm still nuclear. I haven't been able to trust anyone since and that's cause me to hurt others who tried their best to fix me. I even throw away friends who tell me how important I am to them because I can't let myself feel any form of betrayal again. I wish I could get it out of my system but I guess this is just what life will always be like.

Attached: 1537736628083.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

RIP my man. You should seek some therapy.

Love you, stay stronk

Oh yeah I've been in therapy, probably the only reason I'm doing well in school right now and functioning in general. It's really fucked with me because I was friends with his 3 brothers too and now shits super awkward between me and them.

ITT: failed normie general

get off Jow Forums

Ive never been in such a situation, but I hope you have other friends who can help you feel better right now. Id pray for you if I was a believer. I think youll make it partner :)