How much of this is true?

How much of this is true?

Attached: 1541073737746.png (826x890, 195K)

I00%

And this?
I think is true

Attached: 1541073908750.jpg (780x815, 165K)

it's a just some incel rationalization. it's how they cope with the fact that they could never date a girl, let alone marry one.

TOO BAD FOR YOU YOU TRANS FAGGOTS> I CAN GET A LOYAL SUBSERVIENT ASIAN BITCH AT A FINGER'S SNAP. I BET YOU GUYS AIN'T EVEN GOT MONEY OR LOOKS LIKE ME.

LoL hahahaha that's some funny shit my first wife fucked me over just like the infographic that was posted lesson learned. The only good part was I had the courts force a paternity test and the kid wasn't mine. I'm my state they have pretty heavy laws against adultery so the whore couldn't take me to the cleaners. She got jack shit and is now a single mom living on welfare

You're just not damn chad enough to handle a fucking woman you damn oneitis fagget.

i'm glad for you,user
nice to see that the leech sluts don't end up winning sometimes

i'm dating an asian girl right now lol

Stop wasting your time on Jow Forums and go get an actual job you incel faggot neckbeard. Maybe then you'll turn out a chad like me. Now put your tendies down and go to a fucking gym (and not just to shower because you're homeless). Pepe the frog ain't real in real life.

looks like she got handed and beat at her own game. maybe you can be her new baby daddy.

Why do people think it's anybody's fault but their own that they marry awful people? Everything after the first panel he volunteered for.

You are on Jow Forums and on r9k and you call your self a Chad. OMG that's some funny shit. 2/10 for the effort

Attached: ZZBdPfn.png (600x601, 46K)

People wear masks my ex didn't remove hers till the ring was on her finger. women shouldn't be trusted ever

you are not fooling anybody

Attached: 1501066547399.jpg (622x626, 91K)

You married someone who was wearing a mask. Either you were willfully delusional or a fucking idiot. Either way you deserved it. Outside of the obvious hostage situations there are no victims in relationships.

Lol this ugly retard has never been in a romantic relationship, so he has no frame of reference for how easy it is to be manipulated by women.

this
both men and women
many Ahole men out there too
the thing is,most of the time the women have the court on their side

I don't even know where to begin with all this irony

Most women aren't worth jack shit anyway.

never forget
>inb4 a turdbrained user call me an incel

Attached: 1537803138479.jpg (431x767, 48K)