What ethnicity is allowed to say the N word?

What ethnicity is allowed to say the N word?

Attached: 1519327184839.jpg (731x731, 42K)

Literally only niggers

Liberals flip their shit when other races (eg spics or asians) use "nigger"

What about native americans?

I guess they can since they're niggers themseleves...

Attached: 1523881140726.jpg (245x249, 14K)

Anyone can say exactly "nigga"

Nigguh is ok too

Literally anyone can say nigger

Whites because without Latin and white southerners, the word wouldn't exist.

all of them the fuck. Why should anyone be prevented to say anything that is not related to death threats.

Blacks and no one else. You exploited them, you subjugated them, you treated them like dirt. It's time to let them have this word.

I mean arabs exploited every single race in the slave trade but we aren't told not to call them Sandniggers? Truth is that every race exploited every race so it is just stupid to prevent people from speaking on how they want to speaking.

Anyone can say nigga unless trying to provoke or be derogatory, but if people get offended about you saying it in front of them, don't be a dick and double down or try to weasel out. That only makes things worse for all parties involved. No one should say nigger unless paraphrasing, but you can if you really feel inclined to. Also don't get offended that people don't like you saying it. This is the only way to play. Prove me wrong.

Attached: Fuck You.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Niggers take nigger as a death threat.

"er" and "a" are different
Not when it comes to ebonics.
> busta = buster
> cracka = cracker
> finna = fixin to
> hamma = hammer

Any race is allowed to say it and who cares that niggers don't like it? Fuck niggers. They're all piles of shit. The great filter for humanity.

Attached: 1540941387522.gif (554x400, 238K)

Niggers are only pointing to objects not people idiots

Attached: CF5B8B3F-1160-4712-8682-EB5662BBC9BE.jpg (640x582, 164K)

>What ethnicity is able to say the word "NIGGER" without getting chimped out on by mongoloid, room temperature IQ having, welfare exploiting oranguan-lookinass niggers?
Fixed it for you OP, yw.

In real life? Niggers and ghetto spics.
How it should be? Everyone. Except Asians. It just doesn't sound right coming from their mouths.

Like Jackie Chan in Rush Hour?

>What ethnicity is allowed to say the N word?
>allowed
what are we fucking children, we are
>allowed
to say anything we fucking want. NIGGER
>hurr durr but what about death threats
i am stating without a vpn that i am going to kill anyone who uses that dumbass argument, lets see if i get arrested.

Honestly I live in a very diverse college town and it's a little more hazey. I work delivery and I was late to an order and some Iranian guy dressed like a thuggin homie(grill and all) acting thug got onto me and said "How you gunna be makin me wait an hour for my nuggets nigga what the fuck". It filled my brain with whut so I apologized and left immediately. It's been haunting me since

white people literally invented the word, why cant they say it???

Attached: DqVOOwIU4AA4Qwx.jpg (600x600, 32K)

All races can, fuck you nigger

Blacks can have it if whites get honky

Let me fucking say it to you loud and clear as a blackbot. At this point in our society, I don't give two
shits if you say it when you say it as a term of endearment. If you say it to
be provocative, expect a reaction from some of us.

I honestly don't like the word in the first place, but I do like the sound of it. It's not really a black and white issue like some might see it.

As long as you're not trying to cause trouble it's fine, but be weary because some black people (within reason) might take offense.
I'm a black dude that was raised around white bois all my life (went to private schools and shiiiiieeett) so I know how y'all bois behave. It's all love, we're all one race.

Attached: 1A662FBC-B5B2-4BEC-AEC2-BEBED5796B9F.png (344x366, 120K)

>I-I'm afraid to say a word. I-I don't know if I'm al-allowed to...
Fucking pathetic.

Attached: th.jpg (474x657, 58K)

Only whites

I sort of agree but I hate it when other black people use the word in casual conversation. If I had my way no one would say it. I HATE being called "nigga" as a term of endearment, by anyone. My family doesn't say it and I wasn't raised to say it. It seems trashy and it makes me uncomfortable. But if they're going to use it then everyone should be able to use it. Otherwise it's hypocritical and stupid.

Attached: 1439084101.png (633x758, 18K)

Indians and only Indians

Same. I think it's trashy. I think it's a term that went mainstream when it shouldn't have been or Jewish investors knew they could get some cash for its gentrification

Would black people get mad if I (a full blood Maori) said nigga in front of them?

That depends on your company. If they're ghetto they probably would find it normal or funny. If they're college SJWs they would get mad and screech at you. If they were career-oriented blacks they would get slightly uncomfortable but ignore it and move on, letting you know it wasn't cool but not overreacting.

White people can say nigger and feller
Black's can only say nigger

No other races are allowed to say nigger

India obviously.

Only the N ethnicity.

niggers obviously and originally

That is a beautiful picture. Thank you