I want a daughter but not a wife

i want a daughter but not a wife.

Attached: 440376AE-7A68-43CD-A88D-B24ECDF6F761.png (828x546, 467K)

>i want a daughter who is a wife
you made a typing error op

People like you should be jailed and castrated

adopt then dumbfuck

kek she'll just become a roastie at age 13 and be knocked up by a disgusting nigger at 14

Attached: 1540521280928.png (960x960, 1.03M)

t. incel
Don't you have a yoga class to shoot up?

Based and redpilled retard

If you think that isn't the hottest shit ever you are lying. Faggot.

>Single dad with 3 children
>No mother figure

vs

>Mom aborts unborn children
>Takes radiation treatment
>probably makes it since treatment usually works if you start early enough
>Have more kids soon after
>Happy and complete family that can continue to grow

How was this even a choice?

Attached: strjsrtjdrjhhdghnbfdythjdj45.png (368x339, 38K)

Because abortion is killing babies user.

Merry makes a good point

and killing yourself is better?

>implying people need a mother figure

i never heard of mommy issues thats for sure..

It's for the sake of her children user

i want a partner but not a daughter or wife

Are you retarded? Look around this board and the sheer number of people who want a "mommy gf"

That desire usually grows from an overbearing mother figure, not a lack of one.

Attached: __neeko_original_drawn_by_aldehyde__sample-f458e1a673ce7a5130521d4437fd9e95.jpg (850x1192, 194K)

Damn didnt expect to get redpilled at 6am in the morning

this. retarded on her part. if those twins are boys they are going to be beyond fucked up.
im probably the most severe mommyfag on this shithole and my mom died before i was sentient. its absolutely a lack of a mother figure. ur mother is the only woman who will ever love you if u arent chad, and i never had even that experience. this womans sons will never experience female love

I would have cried and begged her to abort and not leave me.
holy shit, horrible place to be in.
incredible of her too.

Hobbits really are amazing creatures. You can learn all that there is to know about their ways in a month, and yet after a hundred years they can still surprise you at a pinch.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (800x400, 42K)

The insecurity from you guys is incredibly cringy. Black men live in your heads rent free. Imagine thinking about having kids and immediately assuming she'll fuck one.

The second I'm able to legally clone myself, I'm gonna do it. Either that or a Robo-child. I just want to be a father.

If I ever have a daughter, I pray she's a dom lesbian.

Adopt you utter fucking mongoloid

I'm not paying for somebody's elses kid

I don't know what 3rd world country you're from, but if anyone in the US tried to adopt as a single male, you would definitely get suspected as a pedofile and get rejected.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
jsdjsd

>daughter but no wife
Gee I wonder why you'd want that you fucking freak

Attached: 1486959735512.jpg (2214x786, 494K)

It's not like she's a sex slave, shes getting enjoyment from being fucked, wouldn't want to raise a daughter who never got to experience sex she would be miserable. Ideally you want a man who will improve her life and make her happy,

that's even more cucked dude, you're raising a girl for another girl