Have conversation with male coworkers about my girlfriend

>have conversation with male coworkers about my girlfriend
>girlfriend is 17 and I am 25
>female coworkers who overhear our conversation give me dirty looks afterwards

Why do older women get so triggered over this? The age of consent is clearly 16 in my state.

Attached: 1513371718914.jpg (508x508, 23K)

Remember and drop the bitch when she reached 18

I'm a guy and I find that fucking weird af
Nigger go with your own age group, three to four years younger than you and one or two years older if you're a male.
She wasn't even alive when you were 7

Why?
How is that weird? Tell me this. Just because you see a number difference? How is that an argument?

Dude, my gf is ten years younger than me. Older women know their sexual window is closing while men only become more desirable the more assets they aquire

Attached: download.jpg (224x225, 9K)

It's always a taboo to date people far removed from your age

If you think she's mature enough then nothing's wrong with it, but that's the issue; this type of age difference often has a big gap in maturity and reasoning to date, causing it to fail

>just because you see a number difference
I bet you want to fuck 14 year olds huh
It has to do with their mentality and have seen the true depths of the world. I've seen 40 year olds dating 18 year olds.
that's fucking disgusting

When she turns 18 you lose cool older guy cred

thats originally based and redpilled
how do I acquire lot younger gf?

>why do the young threaten the old?
>why don't women like things that take attention from them?

Depending on the country it could be illegal. If it works out for you though, then I don't see the problem

It's like if some woman boasts about her boyfriend being taller, more handsome and richer than you. It's normal to feel kinda jealous.

>Depending on the country it could be illegal
It's only illegal in some Murrican states.

My ex was 50 and I was 24. He would complain about our age difference sometimes, saying he would die on me when I'm his age and I'd be left alone. Said he loved me but felt bad being together sometimes because he was "stealing away" a portion of my life and oppunities (I'd have to take care of him as he ages into seniority. I also don't have kids and he already had kids [my age] ). While we were dating I found out he cheated on me with an 18 year old.

Meh. Its only seen as weird cuz she is 17. An age gap of less than 10 years is nothing between adults. So long as its legal idc and no one else should either. Fuck 'em

You Americans and your puritan roots...
This would be legal in the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Norway, and the Netherlands.

I had a great aunt who was married at 16 to a man twice her age. This was around the 1950s or 60s.
It was very taboo but after her husband died she never remarried because she said that there was no point to have another relationship when she already married the greatest man in the world

I wouldn't suggest it though. It isn't always that good

How come LARP threads become more and more prominent on neo-Jow Forums?

>>girlfriend is 17 and I am 25
She's basically still a child compared to you.

Not everyone on Jow Forums is a beta loser NEET incel

true, there are also very few robots, /lgbt/ cross-posters, and failed normalfaggots like you.
Sad sight to see this board in it's current state

>hanging out with high schoolers
reminder that nobody actually does this