Got caught stealing my little sister's panties

>got caught stealing my little sister's panties
>mom won't let me out of my room
>says she'll call the police if I come out for anything other than food or the bathroom

Attached: 1530076352098.png (288x292, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J3DKy-Urcu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Degenerates like you should be hanged or executed by firing squad. Kill yourself

greentext, holy shit

Attached: 1541064179248.jpg (122x124, 2K)

>stealing underwear is a good reason to kill someone
Fuck off normalfag it's not like I molested her

Just tell them you're a crossdresser and you want to put on women's clothing, your mom is a woman, she'll start gushing about how PC, hip and progressive her son is and you're out of it. Why the fuck were you stealing your sisters panties anyway? How old is she and how old are you, you sick fuck?

at least detail how it went down and how you reacted

Just go outside and fucking beat your mom if she tries anything.
She's technically holding you captive.

>your mom is a woman, she'll start gushing about how PC, hip and progressive her son is and you're out of it
fucking retarded incel

Apologize to her for being a naughty boy and ask her to lock your dick in a chastity cage as a potential solution to the problem.

Attached: 1536581219900.gif (500x281, 376K)

She's 7 years old. There's no way they'd believe that.

I'm a NEET I don't have any other place to go.

There isn't much to the story
>Go inside my sister's room when I thought I was home alone
>Start going through her underwear drawer
>Mom walked past, saw me
She yelled "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" and kept telling me off saying how autistic and stressful I am and how she's ready to give up on me. I didn't really get a chance to respond, but I'm used to that.

Attached: 1510379498829.jpg (960x720, 85K)

>7

You're fucked, there is no hope

chop your dick off OP your not using it properly anyway

>through her underwear drawer

Why are you going after the clean ones, retard? You want the dank stinky ones

I'm not a normalfag you stupid fuck. If you molested her, then you should be tortured

Wow look at this normalfag

I want to spend one day in your mind.

Attached: 10b61Z5.png (430x441, 86K)

more larping bullshit. hooray.
nobody would actually post about this.
move along folks.

Attached: 1499351021590.jpg (540x704, 111K)

Did you at least cum on the panties pervfag?

Attached: zdzislaw_beksinski_salvage-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 646K)

>unironically using le npc meme
i love how robots like you find solace in being autistic faggots, as it's the only thing that differentiates you from successful normalfags.
stay mad kid

Attached: boomer.jpg (234x215, 8K)

>7
oh deary me
and how old are you

Attached: 1541017379399.jpg (719x749, 41K)

if you were gonna crossdress why tf would you sniff the panties anyways?

Fuck off NORMALFAGGOT you don't know where you are.

Her dirty underwear smells like urine though. Her clean underwear smells like flowers.

>LARPing
I have a pair of her panties right here that I did manage to get.
Pic related.

Attached: 1523313781805.jpg (960x1280, 302K)

>talks about memes
>uses the most reddit of all memes
kys

Good job user, you showed everyone here how much of a morally upstanding person you are. Now fuck off to normieville.

>someone disagrees with me
>SO THEY MUST BE A PLEBBITOR XD

OP you realize this isn't a safe space and most people here are laughing at you. Stupid pedo

...why not sniff a laundry cleaner then?
Did you really fall for the panty-smelling meme?

Attached: ohno.png (1000x560, 931K)

I'm 95% sure he's in his 20's

Well you're fucked lol. Kill yourself my man. Also how old are you?

Why were you in her underwear drawer if you already had a pair in your room though?

Attached: 1532147312335.png (311x355, 18K)

OP YOU ARE A DUMB NIGGER LMAO

Hey look
Its the same normalfsg again
>>>/facebook/

just posting in an epic thread, I'd prefer to not be in the screencap

>LOL WE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU HAHA
Why are NPCs so braindead? Are they philosophical zombies?

I like knowing my nose is where her cunny was.

No I got caught I didn't get to do anything.

It's exciting to do it, and her other panties are even cuter than the pair I have. I actually have another pair too but I'm too lazy to timestamp.

Attached: 1514455859309.png (788x550, 572K)

>Her dirty underwear smells like urine though.
you say that like it's a bad thing

>didn't put them back
you are so fucking stupid if this isn't a gay larp op

>I like knowing my nose is where her cunny was.
>7
>29

Attached: eeeuuuurghhh.jpg (736x718, 37K)

I hope you die OP, you are a disgusting creature. I figured it was something somewhat "innocent" like maybe you're both in your 20s/late teens, but this is fucking disgusting.

>stealing a 7 year old's panties is part of a philosophy
nigger what

Attached: 1498622324912.png (326x315, 113K)

Nut in those panties you posted and put them on your door handle for us.

>you should be killed because you touched something that touched a person
normalniggers never cease to amaze me

Attached: 1533437644260.jpg (900x896, 169K)

>7

>29

You're fucked, OP. Fucking pedo

Attached: lurkingpedo.gif (256x256, 14K)

how sad that everyone who thinks stealing their little sister's panties is an npc in your eyes
stay delusional user

She's seven for fuck's sake, what is wrong with you?

I'm far more different and non-conformist than you guys can ever dream of being.

Says the guy regurgitating the same stale old meme. You're the real automaton here.

>hurr durr you're just an NPC you don't understand my eclectic tastes in children's underwear
I really hope you die in flames. Your mother is a saint for keeping you alive knowing you're in the same building as her daughter.

retard you could just tell her she stole your fucking money and you are searching for it. Then you sound like a retard and she will think youre a retard instead of a fucking degenerate

>S-STOP LAUGHING NPCS
>NO I'm not a pedo
>It's not my fault my mom caught me you bunch of bullies
>Oh I'm 29 btw

Attached: SadPedo.jpg (300x300, 31K)

You couldn't even reach the minimum threshold of human decency to ensure your family provides you with a lifetime of unconditional love. Congratulations on insuring you will die alone and unloved, you will deserve every second of misery you experience.

Why do the brainlets on this board think that stealing a child's undergarments for the purposes of pedophilic sexual satisfaction is an acceptable practice? There's a reason you're all lonely and miserable and it's because well adjusted people can tell something is wrong with you.

Attached: 1533648241020.jpg (332x420, 29K)

What do you expect from pedos, why would they like children if they didn't have the cognitive abilities of a child themselves?

enjoy your imminent homelessness

your mom tolerated your failure for this long, but you just had to betray their trust and cause psychological problems for your sister

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: oCfHQ42.jpg (572x472, 86K)

The word you're looking for is "eccentric". Eclectic is taking inspiration from a broad range of influences.

I feel your pain user. I was caught taking my sisters panties from off of her when she was sleeping. Never really lived that down. Didn't stop taking them though.

Attached: 1513717992834.jpg (350x389, 25K)

>you are 29
>she is 7
turn yourself in faggot
no hope for you

either way OP is a faggot for acting like he's some kind of cultured champion of his species when he knows he deserves to be force fed his own dick.

Nothing's wrong with me, I'm keeping it real. There's something wrong with you for feeling the need to go on a moral crusade just because something falls a little out of your accepted standards. No one got hurt, there are thousands of kids getting raped as you read this post. No one cares how much of an upstanding citizen you are here faggot. OP is a persecuted minority who didn't hurt anybody, now get the fuck off my board normalfag.
Go shit up a loli thread on /b/ faggot. Same number of people got hurt by this. All sexual satisfaction is degenerate and gross, don't pretend to be so much better than pedos.

There is a different between being an sjw moral crusader and doing the basic human duty of getting a pedophile to kill themselves.

Thanks user. Hope you got cute pairs.

Imagine being this braindead LMAO.
Do you even into positivist nihilism?

It smells gross.

>There is a different
Prove it, moralfag. The only difference is your threshold of tolerance. I recommend chair kicking.

oh yisss.....
please tell me you are a troll and you dont even have a sister

remember everyone, if you find great moral issue with a fucking 29 year old sniffing his 7 year old sister's panties you are an npc.

Feel free to stay mad because this isn't your diaper sniffing hugbox, it's not going to get your family's love back.

youtu.be/J3DKy-Urcu0 look at all those npcs getting mad

>steal your sibling's inanimate object
Yes that's morally wrong, but it's not like he raped her. Calm the fuck down normalfaggot.

Fucking newfags SEETHING in this thread and posting embarrassing facebook boomer tier rants. Stop taking everything so god damn seriously. Just appreciate the bizarre and pathetic rabbit hole that is OP's life.

>calling someone a stupid fag makes me mad
I'm smiling because you operate on so much self-righteousness and delusion.

holy shit this is hilarious
BUMP so more people can laugh at how pathetic OP is

This shit is full of angry moralfags lmao

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-04-19-32-33-1.png (518x959, 482K)

lol you're so retarded
i bet you're either op or another 30 year old pedophile virgin living with his mom
does it make you angry the only sexual release you could ever get is from little kids? i fucked my first girl when i was 15.

I can't appreciate his life, because I don't want him to exist. People have been trying to breed his kind of existence since fucking Rome.

All credit to your mom, she didn't call the police. That shows that at least before the incident she loved you.

Then why are my people the ones who control money, media, and politics?

Attached: 1513501729837.png (285x260, 107K)

Are you that user that said you had a collection of them and that they were your prized possessions. Posted pics of cum on them?

>guaranteed replies
Get standards OP.

Its prolly too late for this but you could have easily played it off like you were doing her laundry.

Enjoy your fate, OP.

If you want advice, take any cash in the household, as well as valuable items, and move a few cities over.

I'm against pedophillia too but if you're not a virgin kindly gtfo

>when i was 15
Hahahahaahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha

I'm glad you're enough of a retarded jew to admit this in a public forum.

Lol all these NPC spouting generic "fapping to kids is wrong" lines. Free your mind, losers.

Attached: 1506219739333-2.jpg (1080x1454, 654K)

>posting lewd Akko
This is why you deserve to die a painfully death.

Attached: akkoAAAA.png (354x423, 105K)

>more "don't you wanna be cool like us?" tryhard faggot shit

Hey if you think common sense is cool then good for you.

make me you fucking faggot
are you gonna make me leave

Open your mind you bigot scum

Nah im busy touching my little sister
Stay mad norman

I can't make you do anything. That's why I asked politely. You're the onle really triggered one ITT, user. Are you a closet pedo and this thread is bringing back some inner demons?

Whoa, we got an internet badass over here. Why do stick around a place you don't belong?

>giganew believes the edginess is all LARP
fokken saved, this one goes straight into the cringe comp

CRINGE
Fucking normalfags man

Attached: 1521587288361.png (885x890, 797K)

Yer fukked, Opie

>measures success by material wealth
How disgusting

>board's full of threads about how nobody understands robots' unique suffering and how NPCs/normies are braindead sheep
>one harmless pedo LARP later, everyone's up in arms regurgitating the exact same shit normalfags would without any irony
Thanks for the quality thread, opee

Theyre gross, mang.

>MUH SAFE SPACE: the post

Jesus Christ OP. It's really difficult to get me to judge someone, but the fact that you're 29, living with your mom and thought it would be alright to sniff your 7 year old sister's panties is pretty much unforgivable. Honestly, I fully understand your mom's reaction. There's no coming back from this. She's probably thinking about the possibility of you molesting her at this moment and it's breaking her heart.

>I'm not a normalfag

That's exactly what a normalfag would say though.

Attached: 1529032793641.png (497x580, 130K)

Sasuga OP
play the autism card or be thrown out

Attached: 1517543124551.png (706x720, 387K)

Why didn't you just steal from your mother's drawer, you fucking idiot? Your 7 year old sister's panties arent going to fit on your grown man body, so all you've accomplished is making your entire family think you're a pedophile.

>we live in a society where /lgbt/ is a board and /l/ is not
fuck this timeline, imagine the butthurt concentration you could find there nowadays

Sure, but that doesn't mean you have to take the opportunity to go on a moral crusade and tell him that he needs to die.