Everyone, we have a new transfer student, Amy. She's been homeschooled the past couple years and she's very shy...

>Everyone, we have a new transfer student, Amy. She's been homeschooled the past couple years and she's very shy, so be sure to be extra nice to her!

What would you do in this situation?

Attached: 1530121383682.jpg (470x1250, 299K)

Pretend to be her friend and blackmail her afterwards somehow.

Immediately charge like a bull into those milk aquariums and cling to her body for dear life forever

Why don't you get close to her so you can marry her in the future?

Nothing really,
oreg

this. ignore her. she'll be snatched up by chad in no time anyways.

That will literally be me next year

Except you're not a real woman.

Be Amy.

The bitterness levels are high

I was home schooled for the entirety of high school.
I never had any chance to befriend a new student.
In my time in middle school, everyone was moving AWAY from the city.
No new students.

However, I never was the type of person to stand out.
I never had the courage to be someone others liked, or wanted to be.
I was just that guy in the corner, who no one knew, but no one knows how to approach.
Any attempt I made to break the ice, only ended up awkward, and only ended up being me just slinking back into the corner.

I had no enemies.
I didn't anger anyone.
I had no friends.
I lost them all to outside variables.

But if I had the chance to make a new friend.
It wouldn't take long for them to realize how little I do, how little I have to offer, and how hopeless I appear.
I wouldn't be able to keep them as a friend for long.
Others will step up, they will outclass me. I will be forgotten, or left alone.
Online friends have only simulated these points.
I truly am a loser.

Bitterness? What are you talking about? I'm just stating a fact.

me like a BIG tittdy fricklarge huge heck (massive) yumslap double dudes wow damn that's a sweet mom mode dangmilk BOY yeah smackwhop breasticle [cheticles] if I dangoldodingdong say so mysquirt m'lady
boob

>boob
kek

Sneak a glance at her every once in a while, just so I can get a good enough mental image to fap to later.

Be super nice to her so i can get close to her and have sex with her and become her bf duh

swear to god the people who make these threads are the same coin different side of the people who make this shitty meme

Attached: fafd7157e078ffaf6ede821ed83bb5ab.jpg (400x464, 35K)

AMEN DADDY

You only get to have sex with her after you become her husband.

AMEN right now

Didn't even read your post
AMEN

Shrug then continue headbanging as I listen to the entire Hybrid Theory album in my head while drawing DBZ characters in my notebook

>HEY FAT BITCH AWOOGA

I wish I had actually involved myself with other people in highschool instead of being a cuck who is absolutely unapproachable. Then, I might've met someone like pic related and enjoyed my life a little. Fuck me.