I am so fucking tired of being just seen as a wet hole for you to stick your dick into. Women are people too...

I am so fucking tired of being just seen as a wet hole for you to stick your dick into. Women are people too. We have personalities, and we are just as interesting as men even if you disregard the pleasure our vagina can induce in your penis when you penetrate us.

It is fine for you to see us as sex objects, because all humans are sexual beings. But please see us as people too, and not ONLY as sex objects.

Please. Pic related is a cancer in the mindset of way too many men.

Attached: 1334340406582.jpg (400x300, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you've got the wrong idea. The only value women have is as a "wet hole for you to stick your dick into", but men have no value at all.

Shut the fuck up and post your tits already

Stupid fucking women

post pics of said hole pls

Fuck off larper.
Besides that, yeah, the view on life of extremely lonely, depressed and frustrated people is probably wrong, or at least heavily biased by their experiences. Coming to the lair of people like that trying change their minds is beyond retarded. Fuck off roastie.

when you make it all about your sexuality, and who you are fucking and dating, what else do expect men to assume about you?

Shut the fuck up, bitch. Your only role in life is to bear someone's child. You are nothing but a wet hole. We have to feed you, clothe you, pamper you just so we can fill you up with our mana.

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_10. (658x706, 672K)

It's not the betas who diminish the value of women, it's the women themselves.

Yes, you are people, with your own problems and feelings, and problems and feelings are relative, sure.

But you can't see how life is on easy mode for you, but besides that there is something I truly feel sorry for women over:

Due to the praise they constantly get, admiration from men which never ends and such high social value placed upon them, they never develop a personality of their own, only the surface level to make them distinguishable between the next stacy, like what 8 of the 10 popular Netflix shows are her favourite, or how she's barely skin deep into any already populated interest. They have no value because the easy life they lead never pushes them to make something out of themselves AND HAVE ACTUAL VALUE.

>implying
oroigignalala

Attached: 1538957858112.jpg (1024x675, 169K)

Well the truth is you are nothing more than a wet hole for men to stick their dick into. Females are just complicated fleshlights.

Que the screengrab about some roastie bitching and an user explaining that she is only a vagina and the girl is just attched to that.

>Women are people too
Cringe

>We have personalities, and we are just as interesting as men
Cringe

>But please see us as people too
Cringe

Only a woman can be stupid enough to think
>I has personality and am interesting!
is of any value to me.
Women care about that stuff in a partner, because you are the ones who want to be entertained 24/7.
Just spread your legs, it is really the most useful you can be.

This exactly. Men are thrown into the meat grinder required to engage with combat of any type.

Women can naturally play the damsel became they make all the people of the future.

You aren't interesting or compelling though.

Take the test and screenshot the results back.

16personalities.com/
I'm intp-t

That can apply to both sides of the issue

Bait, but I'll partake.

Males are hardwired to procreate, more-so than females. Women are about quality, men are about quantity. Women start to lose fertility into middle age; men can continue reproducing until they're 80. Women care more about personality on average because they're subconsciously looking for a partner suited to protect her offspring since she is physically weaker and can only carry one baby at a time per 9 months (aside from multiples like twins); there are lots more risks to pregnancy for a woman than a man. Men, on the other hand, are biologically wired to seek pleasure in order to produce as much as they can, in hopes that due to shear number, some of their offspring may survive without his protection. It shouldn't be a surprise this is reflected in dating.

I AM HUMAN BEING PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE MY PERSONALITY

Attached: 1537239031246[1].jpg (490x586, 18K)

ENFP-A

What does that mean?

>I am so fucking tired of being just seen as a wet hole for you to stick your dick into
I keep hearing this, but I'm sitting here wanting to stick my love into women's hearts and I'm a KHTV.

Your actions don't match your words.

Women have no value. They are lazy, emotional, and entitled. Humanity needs men because we're the only ones who do anything. You know a woman just wants to laze around and make a man do everything because "I'm just a poor girl I need help"

Any guy who behaves this way is low test, and consequently more like a woman

Women don't give a fuck about personality. Stop it with this meme. Someone post tinder blackpills.

Women have no value aside from sex. They're little more than mannequins, with no personality or intelligence whatsoever. They are vapid, empty things whose only worth is derived from their appearance and what they can provide for a man.

It means you are very emotionally charged about others or yourself.

Yeah that's why women fuck dogs.

did you really just type out what even 15 year olds now?