Anyone else cheat through college? Only reason I'm passing one of my courses is because I cheat on every test

Anyone else cheat through college? Only reason I'm passing one of my courses is because I cheat on every test
:(

Attached: 1541086259731.png (1000x1000, 27K)

What are you studying?
>inb4 medicine

>not studying your subject out of passion beforehand and then breezing through the courses without any effort

Prerequisites for a healthcare profession.
The content is so boring... I just want to get into the program so I can learn, but I have a handful of classes to complete prior.

The point is to learn you fucktard. If you cheat every test you will never learn anything and the whole college experience will have been a complete waste of time. You will be just as unprepared for your career path coming out as you were going in.

Attached: 1533125242815.gif (320x180, 1.18M)

How is it even possible to cheat? My exams haven't been fill in the blank type questions for years.

Prerequisites aren't a big deal but you should get out of that mindset when you start your actual classes

>The point is to learn you fucktard.
Maybe they shouldn't score it like a contest then

My senior project barely even worked and I unironically used fake data in it.

That's what I was thinking. It's just one class in particular that has mind numbing repetitive shit. The course itself teaches you everything you need to know. I'm totally fine with papers and research, but reviewing words and definitions 100x each is fucking fucked ...

The point of scoring is to make sure you understand the material, you brainlet.
People like you really shouldn't be in higher education. Many, if not most, people really aren't cut out for it. You're more suited to dull repetitive manual labor.

I agree, but it wasn't my choice

t. jealous NEET trying to dissuade you from ascending
Inb4
>IM A NEUROSCIENTIST WITH 5 PHDS!

We Destroyed the Wrong Nation.
When will the DARK AGES END.

Attached: 1541277911436.gif (500x295, 496K)

I can't wait to get treated by this future healthcare """professional""" who had to cheat through school

Should I be worried about choosing the wrong major/program as a freshman

The chinks in my database project got their friends' files from last semester and pasted the queries into the new project with replaced table names. That's what you get when you hire from top 25s. To do it openly when you have a white guy you don't even know, but somehow peg as not a narc, is what really surprises me.

What's your secret? Using your phone or a stashed textbook is my modus operandi, and that can only get you one or two questions.

I think you know more than you're willing to admit, but cheat to make sure you get everything right. It's very difficult to cheat on every question of an exam

You're dumb as fuck. You want to be treated by a """doctor""" who has no idea what he's doing? You'd let this guy put you under and go inside your body and fuck with your heart?

Online courses. Literally everything is online... Tests, midterms, finals. All from your own computer. No one monitoring you...

I should have known better than to try going from pure lazy fuck directly into school

Freshman year is okay brcause everyone pretty much takes the same basic courses, but you really should decide by next year otherwise you may waste time and money.

I wouldn't give a fuck if he cheated on some undergrad prerequisites lmfao.
Kys fag. The programs themselves teach you what you need to know. Not some mandatory underling classes that no one wants to do

Ahah that would be awful amirite
glad there are only competent professionnals like myself here

Attached: plague doctor.jpg (570x793, 68K)

Hahahahaha what the fuck? No anti cheat at all? Do you know anyone in that course who does it honestly or what?

I highly doubt anyone does it 100%. I do my best, but I also work 35+ hours a week, lift, Vidya, etc. I do my own written assignments.

I can tell you're highly intelligent and have earned your degree by your well thought out and intellectual posting style. Hey I guess you have a point friend.

Okay thanks
I think I want to change mine to psychology because it really interests me

Hey, big guy. Lick my nuts. Besides. What's your profession? What's your major? We want to know about YOU

I did CS and didn't cheat on a single test, not one word. Maybe you chose the wrong college.

I'm just lazy as fuck. How do I break out of this cycle of laziness and distractions???

Wat do!!! I don't want to be a cheater anymore... I want to prove myself wrong for once :(

Don't stop cheating. Don't let your grades suffer. Instead, get to the point where you're able to complete a test without looking at the answers, but check them using the internet before you submit it.

That way, you'll get the knowledge without having to risk your pristine grades

Degrees mean less and less because of people like you.

Kys or at least quit please

Well, that is a good idea!

this
cheat and then study until you dont have to cheat

If it's just prereqs, it's not a big deal.

Don't cheat in the classes you'll actually use in your profession, for reasons that should be obvious.