Have you taken the Dapper pill yet? Yesterday I tried a little experiment...

Have you taken the Dapper pill yet? Yesterday I tried a little experiment. I went shopping in my local Wal Mart as usual. But instead of dressing in casual slob clothes I wore black dress pants and shoes, a black polo shirt (tucked in) and a dark gray blazer. The blazer was purchased that day at a thrift store for eight dollars. The shirt and pants were purchased earlier at said Wal Mart. Shoes I don't recall, but cheap. Ensamble set me back maybe forty dollars. No tie.

I noticed a distinct difference in the way people and especially women looked at me. More than one young woman checked me out. I'm a five foot six manlet that is slightly overweight. Not very good looking but not hideous either. No where near as handsome as the model in the photo, but I was wearing a similar costume. And it was comfortable af. (my pants were not skinny jeans as in photo, just normal dress pants)

I was not clean shaven but had my usual two days growth of beard. Not for any hipster reasons but because I'm lazy and don't shave every day. Hair was neatly combed but no product.

There is something to the old saying, the clothes make the man. Not only did I look good but I felt more confident. I felt superior to all those sloppy schlubs in thier ripped jeans or oversized sports jerseys. Imagine how confident you would feel in a tailored suit, expensive watch and shoes and maybe even a carnation in your lapel. Take the Dapper pill.

Attached: 1-The-Classical-Look-650x650.jpg (650x650, 82K)

because external validation is completely worthless to me and my confidence doesn't come from 'looks' from roasties. fuck off cuck.

I've taken that pill some time ago, and I've noticed results immediately. Nothing to write home about, sure, but at least 3/10 females are approaching me now on the regular.

Clothes really do make a man, it seems.

Pic related, me and some roastie who I met at a bar.

Attached: results.png (720x540, 813K)

its nice that dykes can be affectionate in public now

If you don't care than go on being a poorly dressed loser. Lots of guys on r9k are seeking female companionship and the first step is getting noticed by females.

N-nice one, bro.

i do this by wearing a suit to work even though almost no one else does (teacher). but it's either a suit, tie, and proper dress shoes or a tracksuit because I HATE business casual. i'm too autistic to wear a suit to a bar because i'm too autistic to even go to a bar.

sorry i didnt mean it you look nice and that girl looks cute

I can only be a loser in comparison to a 'winner', since I don't compare myself to anyone, I'm not a loser in my eyes. just a dude. who wears pajamas in public. come at me dapperfaggot. anyways youre not wrong, no one here is gonna take your advice, though.

>because external validation is completely worthless to me
how the fuck are you going to earn a living if you actually believe this? are you waiting for your parents to die to use up their inheritance or some shit?

Oh, another thing. For whatever reason, woman always notice shoes and put a lot of stock in what shoes a man wears. The first step to upping your dapper game is to get nice shoes. Go with leather because your feet won't stink in them and they look and are more expensive. If you don't have money then haunt thrift stores like I do and you will occasionally find expensive shoes that are only slightly worn.

Attached: DBblackclassic.jpg (580x386, 55K)

That manlet is trying way way too hard

we get it bro, you are real sad about how short you are, no need to dress up like a little boy wearing clothes that are a size too small

You look like discount Chris Hansen

another manlet

how short are you? 5'6?

i would add get shoes that can be resoled because leather uppers last a really long time but the heel and sole doesn't. having to replace shoes with the uppers intact because they aren't resolable is a waste of money.

>If you don't care than go on being a poorly dressed loser. Lots of guys on r9k are seeking female companionship and the first step is getting noticed by females.
gonna get a suit like reviewbrah lol

I'm 5'10, but that's not to say I don't consider myself a manlet.
Can't really help it, tho.

the fuck do you mean 'actually believe this'? there is nothing to believe. its the way shit is for me. a woman could literally ride my dick and moan that I'm the most alpha man to ever live and I would give two shits. not cause I'm too cool or some shit, I just don't derive worth from external validation. I'm completely self contained and self validated. praise or criticism doesn't really shake me. I don't see how earning a living has to do with this at all

not OP but have you left your house in this decade? men's suits are mainly slim fit nowadays, ironically even as men are fatter than they used to be on average. the baggy 90s suit is over but it may come back.

Reminder that all of the (vain)piills only work if you're 6'

A dapper 6'1 guy? Girls will think he's prince charming

A dapper 5'9 guy? Compensating for something? They can smell your resentment and desperation and it wards them off.

I tip my fedora to you sir originale

There is no way to wear shoes like that without looking like an autist

good looking guys don't wear shiny leather shoes

I love your response user, gave me a good laugh.

Attached: 1521151015404.jpg (250x223, 7K)

>I don't see how earning a living has to do with this at all
who pays you then? doing a good job for your boss or whatever has to do with seeking some degree of external validation. though obviously your happiness shouldn't depend exclusively on external validation.

daily reminder to never take black and white thinkers like this seriously as they are intellectually immature

> There is something to the old saying, the clothes make the man. Not only did I look good but I felt more confident. I felt superior to all those sloppy schlubs in thier ripped jeans or oversized sports jerseys. Imagine how confident you would feel in a tailored suit, expensive watch and shoes and maybe even a carnation in your lapel. Take the Dapper pill.
Are you currently euphoric? Do you own a katana?

not that slim, that manlet looks stupid

he should try not being so short

you sound like a normie on a dating advice site

good lord this is sad. ok dude listen up, normies can tell when a robot's trying to look like a normie. you're trying too hard and it'll show

>you will occasionally find expensive shoes
and you'll occasionally get treatment resistant foot fungus

if I had a job (which I don't), I'd do a good job for the sake of getting paid. you actually would care about getting a pat on the head from some skid boss? idk, its just me, I took it to an extreme, with the whole 'external validation has no worth' thing. I just don't like to give my power away and let people be able to make me practically jump up and down from a mere compliment. I don't like to let people have that kind of power over me. but yeah most people probably shouldn't go that extreme.

>you actually would care about getting a pat on the head from some skid boss?
i don't really care about it but i'm expected to care about it, and sometimes not caring about it costs you your job and sends the message that you don't care about your work. it's sad but that's the way it is sometimes. personally i hate getting complimented but it's awkward for me to show that i hate it because then it seems hostile and not gracious.

T. seething manlet

I'm refuting a black and white conception with another one. OP's entire thesis is one of narcissistic self-realisation with no citation of peer or female reaction. Humans are social animals, and the one thing girls have above guys is perceiving male failure. An autist manlet narcissist like OP thinks he's hiding in plain sight by being vain, but all he's doing is making himself much, much more undesirable.

It's the same with girls. If you see a pretty girl in an expensive, elaborate and intricate dress, you'd think she's classy. If you saw an ugly girl wearing the same, you'd know immediately that she's compensating and her self-image doesn't match her social value; it's in human nature to HATE discrepancies between self-image and social value- this is why no one likes braggers, why no one likes posers, why stolen valor is met with so much seething

Thanks guys for the best laugh I have had in a long time. Especially the foot fungus joke.

I would say that looking your best doesn't have to be about seeking validation from women. It's just a sad reality that everyone is judged to a great extent on external appearances. Why not try to use that to your advantage.

kek obviously you dont show that you don't care outwardly. theres no need. you know it inwardly and for me thats all that matters. what do you think I'd give my boss a stink eye or something?

of course you should thank someone for a compliment. that's just being polite and not a abrasive dickhead. but inwardly you will not be taking the compliment too seriously. not valuing external validation and being a massive hateable prick aren't the same thing, bro

yeah but op didn't have a fit like that
>my pants were not skinny jeans as in photo, just normal dress pants
i.e. probably straight leg, which is a terrible cut
>The blazer was purchased that day at a thrift store for eight dollars
there is zero chance that an 8 dollar jacket from a thrift shop fit well
>black polo shirt (tucked in)
a polo shirt, with dress pants and a blazer
dress. pants.
op got looks bc he was dressed like shit

daily reminder to not take black and white thinkers like this seriously as they are intellectually disabled

>dapper

anyone who uses that word deserves an ass kicking.

yes, you should dress well. don't be a faggot about it.

OP here, I'm not a narcissist. (in before only a true narcissist would say that) Your point that I would come across as a poser may be real. However, my rebuttal is that I have dressed in many different ways over the years. I have gone out in public in sweat pants and flip flops. I have dressed in high waisted khakis with white sneakers and a plaid shirt like an old man. I have worn leather jackets. Hell even tried a fedora but I'm not a hat guy. My head isn't the right shape. Anyway, I'm not claiming anything other than the empirical fact that I get positive reactions when well dressed and negative reactions when poorly dressed.

> It's just a sad reality that everyone is judged to a great extent on external appearances. Why not try to use that to your advantage.

what you motherfucking Niggerpcs dont understand is that perception of external appearances is dualistic in nature like everything else. what's pretty, what's desirable is an outgrowth of the internal in a fruitful way. no one likes pretenders. see Dress well (literally have a basic understanding of sizes, colours fabrics, dont buy too much and DONT for the love of niggergod wear animated tshirts), but every single /fa/ or sub/fa/ meme will not work unless you have the physique, face and temperament of it. ottherwise youll look like a chimp in a thousand dollar suit. if youre 5'6 and dress dapper you're gurauanteed to come across as a skunk trying to wear deoderant to ward off his skunk-smell. doesnt work bro kys nigger

my dude. there is a huge fucking range between being a tryhard dapper and sweatpants and flipflops. youre thinking too much in terms archetypes and templates. simply understand how colours match, good fabrics and dont buy animated tshirts. go to any public facility with lots of young people there and oull notice guys with the cutest gfs by and large do not give a fuck about fashion but simply make sure they dont look *bad*. ofc sweat pants flip flops plaid shirts etc will look fucking awful

The blazer was a cheap one but nearly new. It did fit as well as an off the rack one could. I'm not claiming that I was dressed superbly, just nice as compared to my normal casual dress. Hell, I was in Wal Mart so basically anyone wearing pants is well dressed.

>there are dudes who actually notice how other dudes are dressed

fucking L O L

If you buy that skinny fit shit and wear it around town as shown in the OP

you are gay, only a gay homosexual or autist would walk around looking like that

srs

>srs
back to the misc, phaggot

I am also in the process of changing my whole wardrobe to suits. I'm autistic, I at least want to look the part.

Lots of people shit all over reviewbrah but I think he looks as good as possible. Yes, his suits often hang off his skeletal body in a way that is reminiscent of David Byrne but at least he tries.

Attached: giphy.gif (337x230, 314K)

Post picture otherwise you looked like a fat neckbeard in a baggy suit and fedora.

fuck outta here..... . .. .. now

I would do so if selfies were not forbidden. I looked at myself in a full length mirror, for what that's worth, and it didn't make me cringe. I know I'm short and dumpy, I know that. But the pants were tailored by me. Many years ago I taught myself to use a sewing machine and I always taper and hem my own pants. It's a bitch but better than shelling out the money to have someone else do a lousy job of it. I'm sure I didn't look perfect, but my jacket wasn't baggy, it fit just right. The sleeves were the right length. I didn't wear a fedora but maybe will try that again some time.

The dick makes the man

Attached: 1535445247334.jpg (768x1024, 96K)

Make sure your dick is erect and visible through your pants. This is the most important part of your wardrobe.

Attached: 1470326595874.jpg (768x1024, 102K)

I just wear a cashmere sweater.

Ed is that you?
Original question.

Attached: glenorglenda2.jpg (600x450, 69K)

is it possible to look dapper while balding (fucking kill me lol)

>I didn't wear a fedora but maybe will try that again some time.
don't do it. the fedora in a casual outfit has been ruined by neckbeards. unless you pair it with a reviewbrah style suit, 30s style with wide lapels, fedoras look like you are trying too hard. wide brimmed hats are more flexible.

Everyone was laughing at you, user. You were turning heads in a bad way.

Attached: manletcycle.jpg (604x453, 71K)

That could be true. If I had a female friend I could trust to give the truth I would ask, but I don't of course. I really think I looked good, maybe this is the saddest lowest point in my life I just don't know it.