Sierra? That's a name I haven't heard in a long time

youtube.com/watch?v=6sL_EKH3NQ0

Sierra? That's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

Attached: screenshot0334.jpg (1080x720, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
streamable.com/m7ydd
streamable.com/f7wik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit those eyebags, she ages a lot. still beautiful, but old.

>gaunt
>dark around the eyes

She's wasting away before our very eyes.

Ewwww.

She's just about at 38 year crackwhore status.

She really has aged, she looks like she is in her mid to late 20s.

She said in the comments she put eyeliner on

>this girl is 18
>she looks 26
>even make up can't save her
This is what incels literally worship lmfao

Leaked image form the future, this is what Eliza looks like in 2025.

Attached: 1514905269158.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Is she really only 18?

I feel like I've seen her posted around here for a long time. Weird to think she was underage that whole time.

That said, as someone who worked retail for a brief time her advice is not bad. It definitely does help with talking to people in that it forces you into those situations to talk to people.

At this point in my life though I'm not really afraid of talking to people so much as I don't care to talk to most people. I can bullshit around in the situations that matter (job interviews, meetings, etc.) but I don't really bother going beyond that.

Most of the time, unless you intend on repeatedly interacting with that person, it's a waste.

Attached: qt314.jpg (339x385, 20K)

>Is she really only 18?
I think so. I don't follow her. Maybe 19.

I used to be a cashier but didn't listen to the video. She's horrible at making succinct points and her mind often wanders from the two or three videos I matched for 5 mintues. She also talks slowly, like she's high/drunk or because not much is going on up in her head. I agree with you about talking with and ignoring people though

Ciara's wasting away before our very eyes. What do we do Jow Forums? How do we save her?

why is so cute why why why why why FUCK

She's a psycho attention whore and should rope posthaste.

>no longer has the petulant teen voice
>no more glow and roundness of youth either
>depressed soulless rat instead
Dropped waifu is dropped.

I wonder why she didnt just turn to camming (even like twiTch) shed make more than a cashier job

It's impossible for a robot to save this girl. You're a weak boy with no experience, she'd just walk all over you as you impotently objected, if you objected at all.

i really want to dislike her. I was sort of indifferent and didnt care ,

but there is something about her, she has a weird electric energy, shes kind of magnetic and beautiful

shes already dating a guy thats 36

What does that have to do with what I said, almost-Satan?

Because she ain't got no alibi.

>Because she ain't got no alibi.

huh?

i wonder if she would consider upgrading to a 29 year old

he hooks up with an angel and has her slaving at retail? what a faggot

>he hooks up with an angel and has her slaving at retail? what a faggot

He's a small tiem drug dealer.

This girl sounds like she's 40, what the actual fuck. Looks like a hollow from Dark Souls.

based beautifulangelposter
i thought he has an MBA and his own house? or is it an MBA and he lives in his mom's house?

bro why like you know become a neet man that sucks she clearly likes cashiering you know let her do it man who wants to date a leech cmon

>i thought he has an MBA and his own house? or is it an MBA and he lives in his mom's house?

He's a "small time busuinessman", but won't say what. And he's hanging around Ciara. You put these two things together user. What do you think it all means?

he has an mba so he must have a real job in business kek

>but won't say what.
i think he said he works in security or some shit in one of the youtube streams

It was HIPPA security.

stfu you newfag reddit spacer

what do you think the average amount of time it takes for ciara/jay to check r9k after ciara uploads a new youtube video? i'm guessing 26 seconds.

She usually asks someone to post it for her so less

This took a few hours to be posted, so unless she told them to hold off until now..

why does she need the intermediary?

While I think she has posted about herself, considering the decent amount of views she gets and comments, I doubt she is the only one making threads about herself.

She makes the thread.

Hours after the video was posted and she already got a good amount of comments and views?

OH NO NO NO NO
did you have a cash-ier transaction with that one?

hey she's just tapping into her potential viewerbase and current strongest market. nothing wrong with that. at least she's not someone like they cringe joey fag who isn't a robot and doesn't get us at all but used to spam his shit videos. guy even bombed ice poseidon's stream and everyone just thought he was a dumb weirdo.

Yes, her reputation of shilling herself on this board specifically has never been organic
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

I just think that it cant be her doing it every single time.

What happened guys?!

Attached: 1480691916201.jpg (526x394, 33K)

will she be my gf i live near her im reasonably attractive and i can be her betabux idgaf

if you become her BF get her to start taking skimpy lingerie pics

she looks sickly wtf

Jesus christ she aged like shit in the desert. Her voice is gone too. Dropped.
Why are all women except Asians so unattractive after passing 20 years of age?

>older drug dealers that date teen girls
>A hidden American stereotype
>by user

I should write a book.

Attached: 1479876509268.jpg (666x636, 99K)

Her nudes were leaked on that leaked nudes webiste or whatever

i dont want copy pasta,

plus i'd rather see her dressed up in sexy lingerie. where s that pic of her on the beach with her goddess tier side tits

She's always been sickly. Orbiters just blinded themselves to it when she was underage because of their loli fetish.

>Why are all women except Asians so unattractive after passing 20 years of age?
She's not even 20. She just turned 18.

You guys are just exaggerating, she really looks like a normal girl, and she was saying in the comments and on Instagram that she was going to a concert, which explains the eye makeup. Try not to forget that she is still essentially a child trying to have fun.

Probably because she's a fucking crackwhore.

Will someone please just explain her whole story from the start.
>How did she become a Jow Forums idol?
>How old is she REALLY?
>Why does she look like shit?
>Why Can't I see her older videos?

Attached: 1529298314795.jpg (720x644, 45K)

I confused, do you guys honestly she think she looks that bad or is it just a meme

I seen recent pics and that video and she seems to be fine looking

She is beautiful, and she shares the same state. Gonna find a way to talk to her somehow.

Kiera is so beautifle

Attached: 1531849124806.png (697x642, 41K)

She look old bro. Recent pic

Attached: 888E92A8-75B0-4A7E-ABFD-F517D15A8190.jpg (963x1283, 220K)

I dont see the problem here she just looks her age

She a literally grandma lmfao

Attached: EABE60B1-B7A6-4919-A753-DF40FCF1CA4B.jpg (976x1306, 298K)

she looks great, hair is a little messy

Nah she looks 19, youre just a pedo lmfao

Low IQ

Paedophilia implies sexual interest in prepubescent people.

Only pedos bother making that distinction

The only thing that makes her look young is her slim figure that is usually associated with young women.

But judging her by her face she looks like she could be in early to mid 20's or even older in some cases.

She should stop tucking her lips like that. After the age 20 every unnecessary mimic motion counts as a destructive force that creates wrinkles. Also she probably should think about injecting hyaluronic acid fillers into those nasolabial folds that are starting to show and the middle part of her upper lip just a little bit, not to change the shape because her thin upper lip is one of her most important assets but to get it back on pre-pre-wall level. Just a little bit without turning into a plastic surgery monster. It's cheap and it rejuvenates the skin.

Attached: 1510845713019.jpg (615x613, 178K)

Pedophiles could care less about being called hebephiles.

Is she 20 now? I don't follow e-whores. Why do people orbit an obvious whore?

I guess you would know, right?

>Is she 20 now?
No but dangerously close for a hwite girl.

Im sure posing for pictures with her lips like that for two seconds wont affect her appearance long term

You are delusional if you think this girl could pass for 25.

She could easily pass for a 25 year old.Her face no longer looks young and fresh.

I'd like to add to that
>why she had two (2) abortions

You sound like either a jealous roastie or a body dysmorphic fag

Emma watson looks like this at 28.

Attached: instagram_emma-watson_090418_1120.jpg (1280x731, 71K)

Idgi. You think she looks super young? She looks her age

streamable.com/m7ydd

She says people IRL mistake her for 14-17, could be because of the way she carries herself like in this video.

>about 3 years ago she started posting on /b/ and Jow Forums, dozens of nudes. She tripfagged and got in an orbiter discord with other whores and orbiters.

>18

>Opioids, a lot of opioids. 2 abortions, mental illness, alleged rape, grooming by Michael Sosa, dozens of partners.

>She deleted her videos and various social media when the Sunny debacle broke out. She was catfishing dudes on reddit, she was spreading and selling cp, she sold Sunny's cp and groomed her to be Sosa's fucktoy, there was an FBI investigation.

Most of that is slander or straight up bent truth. Easiest thing to point out is the abortions, which is a lie created by Michael Sosa himself. She never had an abortion.

That is so cute, do you have more?

Sorry I made you think so user. I wasn't trying to be mean. I'm just concerned. There's nothing wrong with doing cosmetic procedures. And hyaluronic acid is actually good for your skin and Ciara does show the signs of getting those folds like most people, they are gonna get worse with time too. All those celebs who look fresh and young get fillers that's how they do it and the sooner you get them the better you'll age. All people should get fillers women starting from age 25-30 and men starting from age 30-35. Some even sooner.

Attached: 1525576944764.jpg (1600x2000, 319K)

>2 abortions,

LITERALLY MEMES

1. She never had abortions
2. She talked to sunny when she just turned 17, it cant really be grooming it youre both underage and 3 years apart. Michael Sosa did the grooming.

4. Not sure where you got the dozens of partners idea from

Basically any of the slightly true things you did say happened before she was 18, and if she actually did use opiates it was when she was 15/16, not 18.

streamable.com/f7wik

I got these from her public Instagram IGTV thing before it was deleted. Sorry mate, this is all I have.

Celebs aren't normal people. Nasolabial folds are a roastie meme. A lot of people even have them at 10 and younger and they don't look like grannies. Everyone is going to get older, just let people age normally instead of telling them to mess with their faces because you're insecure about yours.

this bitch does not act or look older than 17 lel. ur all pedos.

Attached: D1457B7A-7109-45CA-B0BF-FD6D9F02412D.jpg (824x613, 110K)

>streamable.com/f7wik
this is awesome

Nononono don't age normally please. Messing with your face is good for you.

Wghat is the context of these videos?

>hating a random egirl so much that you have to make up lies about her

lmao at your life

Yeah you're a BDD fag

Looks like karaoke or something. Not sure what other setting this would be done in. She is either with a friend or a sister.

>She is either with a friend or a sister.

She has no friends. Sister it is.

>masturbating to an "egirl"

crying at your life

>streamable.com/f7wik
this cures clinical depression

Attached: 1513766516256.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Just because I dont write up false, incredibly biased lies about some random teenage girl doesnt mean I jerk off to her

I really feel for her. I know she did terrible things. Especially the ordeal with Sunny. But she's still a kid with a fucked-up life. Shitty parents, druggie bf, target job. Looks like she's barely holding it together. Don't give up hope, Ciara. You did shitty things, but you can do better. You can be better.

Orbiters are pathetic. Just depressingly pathetic.

Attached: 1528800084356.png (396x385, 133K)

She seems happy. Her boyfriend seems to have his life together so I doubt hes a druggie. She told sunny that he did drugs in college but he seems to have a decent life now.

She seems to get along great with her family, she enjoys her job, she actually seems happier than ever with her boyfriend now. I know its easy to want to think her life still sucks but it looks to me like she has a lot of fun