Drinking my brain and liver into oblivion tonight. Any other robots drinking?

Drinking my brain and liver into oblivion tonight. Any other robots drinking?

Attached: ci-skol-vodka-dad8eb63ed5880d8.jpg (400x600, 8K)

>vodka
The only true robot drink

what do you mix it with? considering buying some cheap vodka and store brand diet soda to keep calories down.

I'm using Walmart ginger ale and mountain dew imitations

I should have gone diet

there will always be a next time

Attached: Wonkblog alcohol.jpg (742x751, 100K)

I'm sure they smoke pot or something else. Besides that seems BS

I'm up to 30-40 a week sometimes. Sometimes I go 0

> 10-15% of the world is white
makes sense

What I normally drink. Fluttershy felt cute, she might want me to delete later.

Attached: 45505047_2276706022552190_2377844012762529792_n.jpg (1145x2048, 230K)

I live in a shitty southern state so liquor can only be bought in 3-4 stores in town and overpriced bars. Usually it's malt liquor or wine

That's about 8 shots. Deciding whether to megabinge or not. Temp. in NEET mode so I can handle a huge hangover.

Oh yeah I'm 240 and not a lightweight

middleweight at worst

Wow, sorry to hear that. Malt liquor is the way to go. This bad boy is only 1.70 or 3 for 4.50.

I can get Steel Reserve 42 oz for $2.70

We don't have that here, wow!

It's nasty but gets ya hammered

If your drinking cheap vodka you should drink nicolai. Personally, like calico jack rum when drinking cheap with black velvet a distant second.

Attached: 000004491_A1C0_0000_R03_lrg.jpg (498x750, 64K)

Fuck yeah, which is why it's my go to drink lmao. Gets the job done.

I wish I had money for booze
original comment 100%

In 19 minutes, that is when I allow myself to start drinking each night
Very excited

>mix
if you're drinking that stuff, it's not going with anything.

Nikolai is what I got the last two times I got vodka. My liquor store had it on sale for $9 for 1750 oz, which I thought was a steal. Tried something different this time. Spent saturday hungover after the first 12 shots on Friday. Skol has pretty bad reviews but maybe if I hydrate and eat more it will be better this time

1750 mL actually

got meeting in a few hours so keeping it calm

Attached: norrland.jpg (600x1200, 97K)

Nikolai is my favorite vodka. I get the big bottle for 12 bucks. I always get the cherry flavor

Had a bad rum experience the first time. Will try again with hesitation. Can't be much worse than this vodka brand

It was $11 at my goto store. Passed it up.

mixing with carbonation is really bad for you, makes you sick. mix with juice.

Ok. I'll try next time.

i drink every night. . NIGGER FAGGOT THIS IS ORIGINAL NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1540674739043.gif (500x350, 1.36M)

cranberry juice is best for your pp, and lemon water is best for your liver fren

i'll drink to you tomorrow

Attached: 2D19E121-DD0B-4D39-9A1D-B5B764ECF98F.jpg (722x531, 77K)

currently a quarter deep into a bottle of russian velvet
listening to emoe and feeling like caving my head in over unrequited love

Fuck that swedish cancer. Stick with Stolichnaya or Russki Standart you fucking pleb.

>buying alcohol
>clerks

have any of you robots found a better way of buying alcohol without having to talk to people? been drinking for quite a while but no matter how much i plot and scheme i always have to talk to a fucking person

> go up to counter
> hand money
> walk out
how hard is it?

>alcohol to counter
>clerk takes ID (can't grow facial hair)
>debit card in reader
>insufferable silence
"want a bag"
>no
"goodbye"
>bye

and since i'm partly neet it's the gas station super close to my place and it's the same guy every single time so he asks what's up and tries to nag me and i give weird sperg answers and banter but fucking god i just want alcohol and back home, can't it get delivered yet???

It gets hard when the person behind the counter is someone you went to school with. And they expected you to do a lot better in life than where you're at.

Move some place else then

Just drink the awkward memories away

Hit 10. I should probably stop here but I won't

lmao if they're behind a counter swiping cards they have no right to judge you.

True. What life choices lead to night shift at the local gas station?

12 coming up soon

no i ran out of whiskey and cant be bothered getting more today

I'm going too slow to pass out or sleep

Sucks. Better planning is needed.

careful fren

Attached: DB9F5CE6-55A3-4EA1-A5E0-85CCDC4ABCF6.jpg (447x589, 57K)

Don't you have to go to work tomorrow?

i always plan a binge accordingly, buy more than you need so you don't have to go back. also if you get super hungover, it makes you feel shitty for a good while and you can save the rest for when it passes

Attached: 1B62B2AE-9C13-4963-A297-85DAAB1324C9.jpg (800x527, 68K)

I am NEET for now

xanax is the only acceptable thing to mix with vodka

I used to be full /al/ck and post in these kind of threads. For five years, a fifth a day, usually vodka or big mugs of gin and tonic. I was getting very sick, my organs were shutting down. I moved over to /drugs/ and I -might- be healthier now. But sometimes I miss those nights alone drinking myself into the void. Even the vomiting the next morning was part of a routine that I grew attached to.

I want nothing more than to drink myself to death but I live with my parents and they've banned alcohol from the house

>aspartame with alcohol
Bad.

Sissy shit.

Don't buy from gas stations. Clerks are way too chatty. The Walmart self checkout is the least judgmental place in the world and the clerks hate their life more than you do.

Attached: billy walmart 5.png (1272x764, 812K)

it's no worse than aspartame without alcohol

Why is it sissy?

just hide it well. i drink in my room all the time and my parents are none the wiser. It just takes preparation. Having a 1 gallon jug of water and a separate 1 gallon jug to piss in will keep you form having to leave your room. Snacks are also a must.

The way I see it wine and beer range 50 cents to $2.00 per drink while bottom shelf liquors are 25 cents. Much better for robots on a budget

id feel bad about betraying their trust and i dont want to get kicked out

beer is a bad beverage for drinking in your parents house. the empties smell too much. if you must drink beer, stick to plastic 40s. you can twist the top back on to it won't smell and the plastic won't make noise in the trash.

still, you're much better off sticking to spirits. so easy to hide them in other containers (vodka in water bottle. Whiskey in iced tea bottle, etc)

Attached: steel lunchable5.png (624x716, 709K)

man i dunno. Penny for penny bottom shelf vodka might be cheapest but cheap wine isn't much more and a very underrated way to to get drunk. Those Oak Leafs at walmart are like 2.50 around here.

True. Good thing I live alone for now

About $3 here. Franzia is $14 for 5 fuckin liters

nah none more for me. its fun to be drunk but if im gonna feel retarded and nauseous for the next day and just make myself feel even more miserable than i already am just living normally for maybe 6 hours of fun that i wont even remember then its not worth it.

>mixing
honestly this just makes it taste so much worse. chug a bit then deal with the aftertaste. eventually itll taste like water. doesnt burn as much as normies say it does. if you dont wanna do that just take shots and drink something after, like water or juice i guess.

Attached: 1465643272454.png (177x295, 60K)

Drank one straight for instant buzz. I don't see how that increases my machismo

I mix vodka. If I want to drink without mixing, I have bourbon on the rocks. Bourbon is more expensive than vodka though, so I don't drink it as often.

I kind of like a soda with a spike

yeah vodka cran is pussy but it's not like i'm going outside, i'm getting fucked up alone and trying to remain okay to lurk threads the next day

Every night

God have mercy on my soul.

vodka and vermouth or tonic is god-tier. Add a drop or two of rose's lime and you're golden. And nothing better than a bloody mary in the morning. Mixing isn't just for people too pussy for the taste, it helps burn your guts less and gives a little body to the drink. Even no shame in adding a little bit of water. Obviously mixing sugary drinks or juice is dumb and if you're chasing do it with something light or just water. But once your GI tract starts to corrode you appreciate simple mixers a little more.

Good. Drinking is fun if you can afford it

Is everclear cheaper? I have to be careful but really poor right now

Plenty of places delivery in cities. Hell, even 7/11 delivers alcohol now. There's even apps

Think I hit 14

if you really want to save on calories (and money), just take straight shots and chase with water or cold water. Water is not very good chaser but works better for vodka than for other spirits and will get the job done and you'll get used to it. Also takes care of hydration if you have a few gulps of water with every shot

What are you drunks listening to tonight? Pic related for me

Attached: the college dropout.jpg (1000x1000, 200K)

Whatever gets me drunkest for the buck

Just a few glasses of wine tonight. Not looking to get shitfaced or anything, just want a pleasant buzz.

Attached: Suigintou_vho1_500.gif (500x436, 945K)

I used to use tea or coffee as a chaser if I were to use a chaser.

That's ok sometimes.

How do you go to sleep? Coffee after 6 is insomnia

I needed a good hammering tonight

I drink $4 bottles of wine and the biggest, cheapest containers of vodka I can find. It's not hard to afford yet but in a couple decades when my liver eats shit I'm sure it will cost a pretty penny

Don't really wanna risk a potential hangover tonight, since I do have stuff to do at some point tomorrow.

Robots don't habe long lives

have*
You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original

I'm actually drinking this right now

Attached: sok7nhjcjkok1gqdyn9d.jpg (320x360, 17K)

I thought Russians only drank Vodka

It's American, and I ain't Russian friendo

Sipping on some of this 10yo liquid candy.
it's a little pricey but well worth it.

Attached: image_499999_full.jpg (343x325, 16K)

Is it sweet or what? Dry wine tastes like shit to my layman tongue, I just want Grownup Grape Juice

Then you'd like this, I'm not a fan of normal wine myself. Port is very sweet compared to regular wine. It's considered a dessert wine.
Sometimes it'll give you a headache though if you drink a lot.

15? lost track

See you in valhalla friend

Money is going to my student loans, rent, and miscellaneous buffets

I have no money for alcohol

>enters a thread about alcohol to say he doesn't drink alcohol

Attached: 1310693150743.gif (261x238, 1.99M)

I would if I could but I just don't got the money