Room

Post room/ setup pics

Attached: 127F9C55-7E77-4212-B32E-5DCBB2E2BA51.jpg (4032x3024, 1.51M)

I can smell the stale cum just looking at that picture.

Might just be from your room

>look at this cOdInG I'm doing
You can tell a shit dev from a good dev because a shit dev is constantly jerking himself off about it

I am master kooder

Attached: Screenshot (87).png (616x523, 56K)

Glad to know I'm not the only one with a messy bullshit.

Razor bullshit should be a dead giveaway.

Attached: 20181104_194142.jpg (3264x1836, 1.44M)

How about you get a better camera, OP? Did you purposely blur the photo so we wouldn't be able to judge your shit 5 liner?

Attached: b49.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

It's sometimes like having friends to talk to.

Attached: DSC01032.jpg (2048x1536, 915K)

i like the other version of this thread:
post your living room/main room.

what are you playing on ps2, shadow of the colossus?

That's cool user. Is it mostly boomers you end up talking to?

In the US, yeah. Europe? Surprising amount of younger operators. I do a lot of data on 80 and it's mostly engineers and computer geeks.

I'm actually going to be part of a US Military-Civilian-FEMA Exercise tomorrow and Tuesday.

I also have a ham license, and yes.

Are you Tech? All you'll hear are boomers. General or Extra let's you play with the interesting stuff the Boomers don't touch.

I'm pretty /comfy/ OP
My setup is a little wonky, but it works well enough

Attached: IMG_20181104_213153.jpg (1944x2592, 1.09M)

my tech license is expiring in a week. how the hell do i renew it? the gov site thinks i have an account already or something

You boys need to clean your rooms lmao.

Attached: 8ED9F5EA-7DA2-4BDD-9071-A16545FE1831.jpg (3024x3024, 1.49M)

Go to the FCC's Universal Licensing System's Universal Licensing Manager page. Log in to the Universal Licensing Manager, using your FCC registration number, or FRN. If you have not previously registered for an FRN, click "register." The Universal Licensing System will ask you if you are a business or an individual and whether your contact address is in the US. Click the appropriate response, either yes or no, and click "Continue." Fill in the required sections of the application, including your Social Security number, and click "Submit" at the bottom of the page. The FCC server will thank you and present your FRN, along with a copy of the information you submitted. The FCC's Universal Licensing System does not display your security question or password publicly.

Go to the "License-at-A.-Glance" page. Click the link marked "Renew" in the right-hand column. If you're license is eligible for renewal, a link to the Select Updates page will appear. If your license is not eligible for renewal, no link will appear. Click the link to move to the Licensee page. Review the information there and update any missing or out-of-date information. Click the checkbox to the left of the information when you finish editing. Click "Continue" to go to the Licensee Information page.

Answer the questions that appear on the License Information Page. These questions confirm the type of license you are renewing. Click the "Edit" button to make any additional changes you deem necessary. Click "Continue." Read the information that you have entered on the "Summary Information Page." Click "Certify." Enter your given name and surname into the two empty boxes at the bottom left of the page. This is your electronic signature. Click "Submit" at the bottom of the page. Print the page that the ULS presents to you; this is a copy of your application.

thanks, this helps a lot

why even post here with a boring pic like that. the point is to look at interesting things

pic related is my setup. i'm not a hoarder, i just have too many interests and not enough space

Attached: edit8.jpg (4592x3448, 1.98M)

That looks just like my ex's room. Gross. You a grill or a tranny?
>i'm not a hoarder
Whatever you say pal.

oh shit no way

cool quilt cover user, I like it

its messier atm
inb4 macfag
yeah
im well aware

Attached: set up.jpg (3024x3024, 1.26M)

hello femanon

orgsho

Peacock from Skullgirls is my fucking wife.

Attached: WIN_20181029_19_09_21_Pro.jpg (1600x896, 252K)

>he uses a small notebook as a mousepad
why

what if im just m i n i m a l i s t or fruity

idk it works fine and im too assblasted to buy a proper mousepad. i kinda wanna get one of the anime breast rest ones. unironically.

going through and rating:

one of the nicest set ups itt

hello femanon why do you have your makeup on display like that. this is busy but looks comfy

i cant tell if the frozen body pillow is ironic or not. get a better dakki

i like the house plant i wish there were more pixels so i could see the house plant some more

i cant tell if youre making music or listening to deep sea audio or what. looks clean and fresh though.

thats a dangerous candle user, and im confused what the outdated machinery on your desk is for

oh no

Attached: set up2.jpg (3024x3024, 1.19M)

Here is my bedroom

Attached: 20181103_181548.jpg (2560x1440, 987K)

>i cant tell if youre making music or listening to deep sea audio or what. looks clean and fresh though
I'm talking to people with a radio.

>one of the nicest set ups itt
thank you user that means a lot

this side of my room is kinda busy i just let junk stack up on the shelves

can you elaborate more that sounds kinda interesting

Attached: set up3.jpg (3024x3024, 1.29M)

sorry for the neck breaking orientation

it's pretty shitty my room

Attached: IMG_1285[1].jpg (3264x2448, 1.02M)

Here's my filthy little setup

Attached: shittysetup.png (1330x832, 1.88M)

>can you elaborate more that sounds kinda interesting

I use a long piece of wire (an antenna) and a radio and chat with people around the world.

I'm a licensed radio station and talk to other radio stations in other countries. I had a buddy in Finland I would chat with almost every day named Teemu. We would just talk about whatever.

He died about 6 months ago and I miss him every day.

how did you find out he'd died? im sorry to hear about that. im kinda interested in this now, im gonna look into it. feels really old-timey.

Western dakki aside, like the Ascetic Aesthetic. Makes cleaning very easy.
At least I dont see mold in yours. Still, thats a lot of stuff lol

Here is muh equally minimalist man cave from my POV
Why thank you. Wanted to change it up just a little.

Biased here but yours is my favorite out of sheer ascetic.

>not sure if
It was ironic at first, very long story

Attached: 842D4A5C-5D48-4D91-ADB7-88739555C31E.jpg (3024x3024, 1.86M)

Your default case should output some generic error message

Just a phonefag posting from my bed

Attached: 20181105_035250.jpg (2048x1152, 657K)

De donde user. De donde sos?..

>4chinz
>10+ tabs
>Osrs fag
Yup. Hit a bit too close to home..

on top of being a mac, its a fucking mac air, jesus this hearts my soul

Attached: [HorribleSubs] da fuck nigga.png (624x706, 408K)

No way. Thats way too fucking tidy to be true. Thats your moms room aint it?

Are you a vlogger?

yeah its a really old version of the air too, like 2013 probably. its really old and slow.

its a lot messier right now, but i try to keep my room tidy. her room is pretty tidy too though, to be fair.

Attached: 1503109196092.gif (522x452, 274K)

Femanons detected

Is that gif made from a real video?whered u get it from

thats the same user you idiot

ahhhhhh fuck
i have the same mouse as a tranny
ahhhhhhhhhh

Not room but watchin anime with the boys owo

Attached: IMG_20181105_092335.jpg (3806x2000, 1.38M)

dont feel like turnning on my light

Attached: VID_20181105_001634773.webm (1000x562, 1.86M)

monster energy zero ultra detected and acknowledged
your room looks comfy like how i imagine a robots room would look like

idk where its from heres another one though

hm

Attached: 1503368997809.gif (595x481, 75K)

Are those TCG boxes? If so what game/decks?

MTG guy myself

No, why would you assume that originally

Your cats are cute!

Cattocattocatto

Attached: IMG_20181105_102657.jpg (3689x2000, 1.35M)

Love these kind of threads. It's amazing how some people can live ( ahem). I'd upload my own setup, but I'm a phone poster at work atm and the picture in my album is larger than 2mb. So please take this save from page 7 at least