Assburger test

Hey robots. I suspected I had aspergers so I took this test. It's the most accurate apparently. I got a total score of 183, which means I'm mega fucked and pretty much have it. It says normies got an average total score of 81 kek

aspietests.org/raads/

Post your results and discuss how fucked you are.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>Hey robots. I suspected I had aspergers so I took this test

More accurate test: Can you tell what she is saying? If you can't, you have assburgers

Attached: sm33.png (471x658, 410K)

I have absolutely no idea what she said in that post. Are normalfags developing their own language?

I think she's trying to say that she put on eye makeup and fake eyelashes just to work at sears for a few hours

I'm sorry, but have assburgers

Congratulations, you don't have assburgers.

>177

These types of tests are bullshit in my opinion. Only a trained professional can make these types of calls.

Attached: confused.png (635x291, 206K)

>Only a trained professional can make these types of calls.

Attached: dr pepes.jpg (396x385, 27K)

I made a 134

so am I a normal flag

I supposively got a 4/5. I suppose I have authentic anxiety, not the NPC meme kind and possible shit childhood ptsd.

Ill translate for you autistic

[im aware that its unnecessary behavior but, on occasion, I like to apply makeup around my eyes and insert breast pads into my bras in public view, to mess with people in the store

Attached: E840CB66-02DC-430A-9567-287D2EE8148E.png (1125x2436, 492K)

>Scored 57
I'm a 21 year old khv with no friends. Well, at least I know that aspergers isn't the cause of my social failures.

That only makes you more pathetic.

t. 25 year old with a gf that scored 180

No you're an assburger
Normal fags get around 80 or under

Well now I feel like a retard and sad

Attached: sperglord.png (1640x87, 5K)

Guys. Psychology major here... Aspergers syndrome hasn't been recognized as a real illness since 2013.........

The general public is so slow to catch up to psychological trends.

I say again: Aspergers hasn't been recognized as a real illness since 2013... What happened in 2013? The DSMV came out... Here is a link if you would like to buy it

If you want to buy it and read it yourself google this "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM-5 5th Edition"

It says ASD everywhere on the chart and saying aspergers isn't real in the DSM-5 is like saying catatonic depression isn't. For a psych major you're.. nevermind you'll fit in great with that crowd.

>2) I often use words and phrases from movies and television in conversations.
I hope no one here seriously does this.

>ishygddt
memes are autism language

I hate taking test so no I will not take it

Total score 124. Am i fucked? I thought i was gonna turn out normie-ish

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-05-03-41-47.png (1080x1920, 319K)

>on the chart
user go to a real psychologist. Aspergers is not a real disorder. You will not get disability for it.

Sorry.

Holy shit looks like im fucked indeed..

The sensory questions really hit home to me. Am I really one of the vegetables?

Attached: IMG_20181105_014751.jpg (1440x1605, 317K)

>Aspergers is not a real disorder. You will not get disability for it.
You're clinically retarded. The DSM-5 integrates aspies into autism and the hybrid overarching diagnosis is ASD. It's not a diagnosis anymore on the paper but it's a sub-classification of autism in general. I've been to real psychologists and psychiatrists and they're all useless.

He a troll you fucking retard. Youre an aspie arent you? Too socially dumb to see through trolls..

Complete opposite for me. 0 on sensory/motor. I was confused why they were asking such weird questions

>It's not a diagnosis anymore on the paper but it's a sub-classification of autism in general

Yep, and you can't get disability for it. Meaning it is not recognized as a real disability.

Congrats you played yourself.

datamining faggot kill yourself and tell your boss chinkmoot to do the same

answered honestly and got a 205
what's the next level beyond autism

got a 165

>AND THIS, IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND
>unbelievable, his power level... it's still rising!!

Somebody answer meh

That's lower than the average for a diagnosed person, no reason to give everything up off of internet tests.

how can you tell from these posts alone?

Attached: 1541144334909.gif (540x540, 1.67M)

Ive given up long before i even considered i had Autism0s. I dont think i really feel like an aspie tho. Its hard to explain

Don't sweat it too much. Autism is common, especially the younger you are.

>that face when your normal

Attached: Autism test 11-5-18.png (1579x789, 177K)

>insert breast pads into my bras in public view
You have assburgers. She means fake eyelashes

>The sensory questions really hit home to me. Am I really one of the vegetables?
I dunno user but we got really similar scores

Attached: Screenshot_20181105-033749.png (1080x1920, 307K)

I mean I'm diagnosed with autism so I don't see the point.

Still, might be interesting to see how an actual autist scores. So far this test feels like a personal attack against me.
>just got results
Je-sus christ
Holy fucking shit, that's bad. I thought I was doing good on it ;_;

Attached: holymoly.png (1582x276, 35K)

Please, someone respond to me. Give me some words of consolation, tell me I'm not alone.

at first they say it's only socially

Attached: 1541192787132.jpg (665x786, 321K)

I'm afraid you don't want a goblin faced, gangly assed skinwalker looking dude with a bowlcut sucking your cock, even if I was gay.

I'm not hitting on you I'm calling you a faggot lol

Don't expect the autist to understand that

Everyone's an autist on the internet.

Wouldn't that make an actual autist become a turbo-autist? What would that make him, double-autistic?

>Wouldn't that make an actual autist become a turbo-autist?
Yes. The turbo autists are lolcows. the difference is some level of self awareness. You can be a real high functioning autist and not make a fool out of yourself all the time.

>Yes. The turbo autists are lolcows
Oh god, I wonder how may times I've made a post and everyone was disgusted at how autistic it was. Worst part is, someone can know they are autistic but not know what it is they do that is autistic.

If you're thinking about how autistic you are it's not too bad for you, I promise.

She's making note of she's sometimes so enthusiastic about her appearance that she puts on extra makeup just to be a checker at Sears.
...I had this explained to me the other day.

Attached: 1538006163778.jpg (972x632, 85K)

Oh that makes sense looking back now. Who speaks like that? Valley girls are becoming more silly that some dialects of English slang.

I'm already diagnosed, who really cares?
You can do ok with aspergers alone, I think.
However, you're here, so I'd assume you'll never do particularly well with it.

I'm curious, if you did think about it but couldn't understand it, can you go through your thought process? I'm interested in the details

No idea. I would've thought just mental patients.
Extra is isn't too hard to guess. I had no idea what the hell a "smokey eye" or "falsies" were. And at that point I was expecting her use of the word "cash" to be in the "that's so cash" slang-use.
So the overall impression was she was feeling hyped up (extra) and did something (maybe smokey eye is some drug?) to prepare for "cash[ing] people out" which I took to mean showing them up, probably in a flashy way. At Sears. Why anyone would pick a Sears to do something like that was also baffling.

You cannot get disability for Aspergers anymore, however since Aspergers is a subset of autism, you can simply get disability for ASD now.

I was told it would get better with age but I think I'm spiraling deeper into a pit of no return with each passing year.
Maybe it's symptomatic of isolation. Or perhaps a result of giving up, or realizing the sorry state of my life.

25 with total score of 51.0 What's that mean?

>154.
B-but I have a career and a girlfriend. I thought I beat the 'tism.

I don't know what issues you are facing but certain aspects get better by age. Like eventually you learn what works and what doesn't works through trial and error so once you're an adult you can mostly hold your own as a normal person.

My asperger was much more pronounced in school but since I've quite there I'm my own man and can do what I want which includes not going on field trips that I find uselss.

i got 211

Got a 140

Always wanted to kill myself, now's as good a time as any, I suppose.

Attached: 1442588019469.png (240x255, 45K)

162 and I'm diagnosed. got 98 just on social relatedness part though
trained professionals make these types of calls with this kind of peer-reviewed criteria. you're fucked buddy

Got 47 even though im sure i have AS

Got 161, always been weird, but I think I'm learning how to behave

Are you wearing your retard hat user? If not you might confuse some people :^)

Attached: 1541153076450.jpg (238x212, 8K)