Time to measure dicks Jow Forums

Time to measure dicks Jow Forums.

Attached: dickmeasure.jpg (3750x1000, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf;jsessionid=CCFBC34E09CCBA1FE69302CC548BF3FC.wapp1nC?docId=WO2004011029&recNum=&maxRec=1000&office=&prevFilter=&sortOption=&queryString=&tab=PCTDescription
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mine's like 6'2 but i don't know if it's girthy enough and i'm terrified of that fact

i'm also too much of a grower

Does being a grower really matter? What are the chances of a girl seeing your un-erect penis?

3 inch
what do

i don't know, it always made me anxious for some reason. its normal for your own dick to look smaller to you though, right?

im barely over 20cm does that mean i get the top-tier ahegao face?

Get PGE-1 and IGF-1 lr3 injections.
patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf;jsessionid=CCFBC34E09CCBA1FE69302CC548BF3FC.wapp1nC?docId=WO2004011029&recNum=&maxRec=1000&office=&prevFilter=&sortOption=&queryString=&tab=PCTDescription

wtf your dong is massive

20cm gang

>average size is massive
you a virgin?

Okay robots, Manlet with a 5" taller gf here. Not only am I a disappointing 5'2", but I'm the average 6" downstairs and circumcised. My gf doesn't seem to mind and we still do interesting stuff, but I compensate through exercise. Makes me forget I'm a mutilated manlet and just be confident. I'm also a grower.

>Get PGE-1 and IGF-1 lr3 injections
is this legit? What are the risk/side effect

transition. not usually pro trans but i don't think you will ever please a woman

uh isn't the average size more like 15 cm?

>TFW your dick isn't big enough to fuck a girl stupid
Why couldn't i be born with a cock like a hentai mc? Are you happy god are pleased with my suffering?

Attached: 1365128565355.png (633x758, 28K)

is 20+cm really that massive desu
>tfw BAusticC apparently

26cm here, reply to my comment with dubs and I'll post it

All I've gotten out of all kinds of PE is 1" length and a little girth. Feel like I wasted 20 years but it felt good.

>Feel like I wasted 20 years but it felt good.
What do you mean?

4.75 inches, not too bad

7.8 inches or actually around 20cm i guess

am able to make girls make the face of 25 cm though

PGE-1 has to be injected locally, which could be pain and cause fibrosis (although it's rare. To compate this you can take either potaba or paba with DSMO to soften you penile collagen.)
IGF-1 lr3 or DES behave similar to insult, but the peptide is meant to increase your igf-1 receptors, so it intake more energy and, in turn, induce cellular growth. The risk is cell growth, including cancer cells. If you don't have, or not prone to, cancer then you should be fine, otherwise avoid it.

Your dick isn't the only part of your body you use for sex, dumbass. Stop exacerbating these fuckbois' insecurity.
Do it, faggot.

6 and a half incher on the stiff and like 2 on the flop. Wouldn't mind it bigger on the flop but if I'm honest it's never affected me. With sport and work I've seen enough cocks and they all look small, I doubt they are all growers as much as me either

>insult
Insulin

7.5 to 8 inches here. GF loves every inch.

Attached: 1467788602375.png (300x273, 38K)

>Big dick
>Has a gf
G E T O U T

Attached: 1541160795978.png (538x373, 573K)

But you're only 19 years old.

6.4 but I always say its 6.5

Attached: 1540780321216.jpg (917x866, 146K)

kys norman originalliyly

>8"
>subby cute boy
fuck

fuck off microdick normalfaggot

haha guys my dick is 30cm long. anything under 25cm is literally dicklet. you need at least 20cm or she literally will not feel it. also 7 inches girth