Is there any real point in living past 30...

Is there any real point in living past 30? It seems to me that life loses the already fractional meaning it has once you settle down into the monotony of wage slavery and have a wife and kids. When your young you can pursue your dreams or enjoy your youth or just fuck around. At some point you just become an old lame ass nigga with responsibilities whose life is a waste.

Attached: Confusing+pepe+with+the+almighty+old+man+jenkins+a+sad+_c5e244ffe2e7223f5c838f945bc85860.jpg (1000x760, 141K)

>retard:
lol backpacking australia was soooooo great I totally found myself.
fuck having stoopid kids you can't even party with them! lwho cares about family and raising kids.
lol life after 30 is like so over!

If you have a wife and kids then you are not allowed to kill yourself. You live to provide as much comfort and happiness for your children as you possibly can.

>provide as much comfort and happiness for your children as you possibly can
wtf is the point of that anyways if i cant even enjoy my children. they will probably spend more time in school and doing homework and shit preparing for their future than actually spending meaningful time with their parents

There really is no point in creating more people for such a fucked up world, I'll never understand it.

>lol backpacking australia was soooooo great I totally found myself.
nigga i dont care about finding myself, whatever that means. travel itself is meaningless without someone the share the experience with. but i guess you would rather spend your days working all day just so you can keep living to keep working. fuck off back to pol boomer scum
>who cares about family and raising kids
yeah why the fuck should i care about that when fucking society robs me of my time and energy to spend time with them

>youth
>enjoy your dreams and fuck around

I hate rich people

its not really any different. you already a poorfag stuck in wage slavery. maybe think back to your childhood where you at least did not have to worry about as much bullshit as you do now

You assume that everyone wants to get married and have kids. I'm skipping all that shit and saving up a bunch of money to retire early so then I can be free once again. I might even keep working part time for the extra security. Still better than full-time

and then you will die in old age alone

Is that supposed to scare me or something? What's so scary about that?

nobody in this world loves you outside of family. all your friends will move on with their own lives

That's cool I guess? Still don't get how that answers the original question but whatevs man. No guarantee your family will love you or vice versa btw. Blood ties don't mean much these days

Attached: 1536123363928.jpg (752x440, 154K)

wew-fucking-lad my guy

The guy isn't even really reading your responses he just wants an outlet for his grimdark edginess because he saw an anime where that kind of behavior was seen as cool and wise and mature and he thought it would apply to online imageboards

>once you settle down into the monotony of wage slavery and have a wife and kids.
Why would you follow social expectations you do not desire for yourself in the first place?
What can people even do to force you into that, make angry twitter posts at you?

By 30 youre meant to be making real money and attracting the girls you always wanted to fuck in your teens and early 20s. Life is SUPPOSED to become far better, unless youre me where life only gets worse and worse.

It's a shame indeed. Nobody will try to take your money away and put you in a residence waiting for you die.

>Is there any real point in living past 30?
Not really, unless you're in the upper 1-5%. Everyone else just goes downhill too fast to keep up with.

>attract grills because of your money and Chad aura (best case scenario)
>eventually get babytrapped/otherwise tricked/nagged into the marriage meme
>your life is now over

>Nobody will try to take your money away and put you in a residence waiting for you die
Yeah, you'll just die in the streets instead

Am I the only one around here who enjoys life more as I age? As I get older I gain more life experience, become less affected by other people, misfortunes and my own mistakes, learn more and become more comfortable with stuff around me, save up more money that I will soon use to start my own business. Can't wait to be 30.

You have clearly not watched grandparents life end in a retirement home if you think the street is a bad way to check-out in comparison.

How is not wasting your money on ungrateful little shits will make you die on the street? Save your money, worst case scenario when you are not healthy enough you still have money to pay someone to help you on some chores and shit. Lol dumbass.

>Is there any real point in living past 30?
The only things I enjoy are mathematics, computer programming, music and weed. I don't see why will being old keep me from doing that.

Most people view the world through a different prism

I think humans thousands of years ago didnt even live past 30 or something due to diseases and stuff.

>thousands of years ago
Yikes, found a real retard

>and have a wife and kids
>implying I'll have have a wife or kids
kek

not true, humans lived into their 70's and 80's but there was such a high infant mortality rate that it threw off the average life expectancy.

There is no reason to be alive and living.
But it takes some hard push to actively quit life.

This society, this humanity overvalues lives and made it a virtue to stay alive as long as possible.

Pathetic

Attached: 1539871306547.png (384x340, 115K)

Or it just takes a lot to truly value life

I ended up the first in my family to graduate from college. Ive had good jobs and made great money.
When I was in third grade my brother was murdered. My mother kicked me out of the house in middle school. Nearly all of the family that I loved has died before I was done with my 20s. Most recently, fate has separated me from my partner of 7 years. Disaffection and alienation at some point started to ossify.
Im broken by defeat fatigue. I have no plans or hopes anymore, but when I reflect on it, its largely because most of what I thought was out of my reach I achieved.
I dont think 30 is a hard barrier. Im starting to believe that the amount of disappointment humans can experience is finite. I just want to die.

Attached: science.gif (400x268, 1.13M)

>you settle down into the monotony of wage slavery and have a wife and kids
You know you can go MGTOW and/or child free, right? No one can force you to do either.

Not true. Much fewer people lived up to 70 or 80 than today.

unless you are absurdly wealthy, no
logistically non-wealthy people should kill themselves or at the very least have no reason for existing