/r9gay/ - #489

visiting your bf edition

Last thread:

Attached: 1507405248785.png (803x943, 553K)

where is my qt bf i want him

I think one of my friends is slowly coming onto me and wants to keep it a secret. Should I go for it? I'm like three months into college and I haven't lost my virginity yet.

I wish god will give me a real cowboy bf so I can get out of this suicidal feeling hell. I fucking hate this virtual cowboy because blizzard ruins him and broke my heart.

Attached: DBxIpKCV0AATe-v.jpg (900x1075, 158K)

i miss his touch so much and it makes me sad

Attached: 717090 - Nezumi No.6 shion.jpg (500x500, 53K)

How many of you have daddy issues?

where the fuck do i find a cute bf god damnit im in so much pain i miss the feeling of holding someone at night

Attached: 1470387588612.gif (188x286, 37K)

Mommy issues, actually.

I've been masturbating for 6h a day this last week. I think I'm going on the NoFap meme. Any experiences?

Attached: 1541300615796m.jpg (1016x1024, 191K)

I don't talk to my mother anymore

>that no boyfriend emotion

Attached: hiten (hitenkei)_akb0048_sono chieri_bc71b50e4c10e6c98153752dcd660c18.png (800x1131, 757K)

same dude, hope I can fly him out as a surprise present.

Attached: c1fd2490541290621e607f8a35dab504de5b2075076d66046ec46a21877a7858.jpg (889x1200, 434K)

what's the most recent thing you all have purchased on Amazon / the Internet

Attached: IMG_20181104_152455.jpg (2976x3968, 1.9M)

A water filter so I don't turn into a gay frog

>A water filter so I don't turn into a gay frog
A bunch of shit has recently started coming through my tap water, a bunch of white bubbles that smell kinda weird

My landlord says it's still safe to drink but I'm thinking of getting a water filter

Was it worth it?

>tfw attracted to men but absolutely can't stand the ones I've met
I'm jealous of everyone with sweet, caring bfs

A couple of long USB cables to connect my ass to the PC and download a bf.

only in so much as he's married to my mother

If it isn't just placebo, I do think it tastes different and for the better. I like to mix my tap water with flavourings and shit so having no chloride in my drink helps

Might have both, not really sure

If I'm being entirely honest with myself

Only reason I identify as gay is because I have an immense hatred for women

Even being near a woman makes me angry and raises my heart rate

Chlorine* even

But I my tap water isn't that bad anyway I just wanted you start drinking the tap water I already pay for instead of bottled shit

>only two friends whose company i enjoy
>can barely stand everyone else i've ever met
i'm so glad everyone here is anonymous

You're not gay you're an incel. Go shoot up a school, faggot.

>think online friend is getting bored with me
this is the worst feeling, i;ve known him for almost a year what an awful timeline we live in

Attached: 1524689154256.jpg (960x720, 337K)

hate my father and i havent spoken to my mother since i was 16 ;_;

I guess that's my problem, too, makes me so frustrated
how do you deal with it, and how do you keep those people around?

I wish this were me
nothing is more stressful than mom trying to force her way in

I have a good relationship with my dad, and that's the hard part, he's not going to be around for many more years and the thought of him passing away is painful.

>can rarely stand anyone i meet for more than 10 minutes, after that i couldnt care less if they lived or died right in front of me, start to hate them soon afterwards, cant stand the though of even having a friendship with anyone.
Its not just me right guys

Attached: 1541116786839.png (476x345, 159K)

well i still have to deal with a stepmother, but i hate her also

My dad is as failure as me, I can dependent on my mom at least. Thanks dad for giving me the social anxiety and ocd by dna.

Oh shut the fuck up and quit whining, it's not your Dad's fault you're a pussy.

Aaaahhhh I'm feeling this too user! I just want to make him happy and I really don't want it to go any further down this road...

whose job do you think it is to teach a young boy how to act like a man
humans need to learn behaviors

I am surprised that so many people have problems with their parents.

That's sad user, but at least you'll have some happy memories of your dad.

Yours. You need to grow up and learn how to accept responsibility. If you don't like something about yourself your Dad can't do a damn thing about it. Second, I grew up without one and it didn't turn me into a pathetic SOB. Quit making excuses for not improving yourself.

There are a lot of research that those disorders can be transmitted by dna, so he's not half wrong though.

Yeah user, I'm sure it's the DNA's fault. He was just predetermined to be a useless coward.

thinkin about him again
i wish i had the courage to ask him out

being this angry over an anons behaviour, wow

Attached: 1541266924615.png (198x181, 81K)

Now I'm not particularly angry as you make me out to be, but that's just fine. One day you'll find out what true anger looks like.

Im not making you out to be very angry, just an amount of angry that is disproportionate for a reaction to that anons actions, and, im sure i will sweetie.

>how do you keep those people around?
as much as possible i don't, but man it really sucks when people won't just let you push them away easy. i haven't got any great advice, sorry user

No, if I meant very I wouldn't have used particularly, which means to a higher degree than average, or a disproportionate amount. You would be more effective in communicating if you also meant what you say, and besides if he has an issue he can talk to me himself instead of having somebody else continue to do it for him which does nothing change his condition.

>I grew up without one and it didn't turn me into a pathetic SOB
Oh boy oh boy oh boy...

So do you have a point, user?

wow yeah im sure you'll really be able to solve his issues or even listen to your advice, good one user

you realise people are different right

who is this angsty samefag i wonder?

Attached: ed.png (650x650, 13K)

its me your future bf user, everything will turn out okay for us

Being snarky ill suits you and sarcasm is the poor man's wit.
Absolutely. The context of his statement was that he is how he is because of the absence of an adequate Father figure. I see it as unnecessary to continue placing the blame onto him and at some point he, like everyone else needs to accept responsibility for how their lives turn out since relying on his useless pathetic excuse of a Father certainly isn't an option.

trying to lose weight enough that i feel comfortable with myself again

i dont feel comfortable being intimate with anyone at the moment because i hate how i look, i used to look really nice

wish me luck

good luck reddit spacing user! i believe in you!

Why don't you suck my dick you fuckboy

Being obnoxious and a pseudo intellect ill suits you tbqhwy famalam

What if my mom was married to another man, I wouldn't be this shitty anxiety person and always have to rely on a fictional character wheres the creator recently just also cucked me because I'm too scared to go to college even. I'm sorry if this making you angry for some points.

>redditor
>unnecessarily sexual comment
get out and stay out

Cool
Don't be sorry, be better. Sure, maybe there's a chance you would've turned out better, but you are being pretty harsh on the guy who made sacrifices to bring you up that you're probably still too young to understand. Try to understand she chose the person she thought would make her happy, so much that she married him, I'd believe as her son her own happiness matters, and it was impossible to predict how you'd turn out over a decade in time. Are you so ungrateful you can't appreciate anything at all that your Pa's done for you just because he's a bit of a wimp? I'd think you'd be able to sympathize with how difficult anxiety is more than anyone, and pointing the blame at him's not going to help you one bit with working on your anxiety. It's a real fucking shame that he couldn't set you straight, but it's not just his fault you are how you are. It's definitely not his fault you "rely on a fictional character". Whatever that is. Life's all about making choices and you gotta start somewhere man and start putting in the effort to not be this "shitty anxiety person" you don't like. You need to start asserting yourself more so you can gain the confidence to move forward with your life. You're never going to experience life if you keep running away from it and you'll only get worse. It's time to get real and start taking life a bit more seriously, start taking baby steps but do something about your anxiousness and get out of your comfort bubble.

>make grindr/fabswingers account
>crossplaying femtwink with a bit of lean muscle
>all caps, half the message is no men, only women/trans/CDs/twinks
>still bombarded by disgusting masc men

Why are masc men such subhuman trash? is it because they are so unwanted they have to spam shit everywhere? ughh like fuck..

I mean, at least look like this if you even want to attempt speaking to me

Attached: dont get left behind.jpg (1284x980, 301K)

Why do masc men get such a hard time?

because they're hideous

theyre gross and are subhuman trash unless they are at the absolute top of the bracket in terms of godlike physique.

femininity is much more arousing

Attached: shawn rhoden mr olympia.jpg (1080x1350, 105K)

Why are you so mean?
You are a pervert.

Not gay but I know what that lonely life is like. Hope you fags all get boyfriends some day.

Attached: 1533110390601.jpg (644x674, 63K)

No one would ever want to go out with me, but thanks.

because i prefer boys who are cute and not jacked

>cheated on
why do i even try?

Attached: pensive.jpg (637x638, 30K)

The feel that binds us, gay or not

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 32K)

why do you think so user? is there anything in specific that makes you feel this way?

Yeah everyone ghosts me and I die a little each time.

I have unironically ghosted every single person I've interacted with in the last three years

I have no friends because I have no clue how to maintain relationships after introduction

Man, I'm really feeling sorry for him and her, I didn't want anyone in my family to disappoint me as I'm now. I saw once she was so hopeful that I'm going to be a self responsibility person as she knows later that my dad wasn't stable and afraid that I'm going to be the same as him.

As for "rely of fictional character" I don't have friends irl, and finding an actual bf is really hard, not to mention that I have social anxiety. So I have to rely and imagine that I'm with a "real bf" with fictional character till the creator said they're not gay (very vague but still) I was like fuck my life and everything.

But still, thank you. And sorry if my english was terrible.

I love masc men. I love big muscular guys. I love powerlifters. I love men and I love masculinity. Except for fatties. Fuck fatties.
Twinks are nice too but femboys are disgusting. Why date a man if he acts like a woman?

Attached: 1535075390847.webm (640x360, 1.11M)

same! but mostly because everyone i end up having an interaction with has no value to me whatsoever so i never want to put any effort into talking to them. I'll most likely be alone forever and should kms sooner rather than later

because women are disgusting but so are men and i prefer penis to vagoo

I think I'm gonna find a therapist or psychiatrist or something soon

Attached: th(4).jpg (474x632, 25K)

>expects anything other than masc men from gay sex apps
>femtwink
sorry to tell you this user, but you're a huge fucking retard

Attached: tumblr_pf6jwlLBiJ1r5ji15_540.jpg (540x541, 33K)

itd probably be worth a shot, neither of those really worked for me, and i hate having someone trying to prod around my thoughts anyway, good luck user~

Well, it's not too late for that user. Go out and do something with your life and take steps toward becoming more responsible and self reliant. You'll feel a lot better about yourself when your mother's perspective of you changes. I can't really help with not having a boyfriend since I can't find one either, just focus on something more tangible than an imaginary character. You're welcome and your English is fine.

well there must be a reason they ghost you, are you just completely insufferable as a person?

No, that was really mean and I just feel worse.

Attached: images.jpg (234x215, 8K)

there are trans and twinks and cds.

hard as fuck to find though and very fickle like me

Attached: trap.jpg (1408x823, 147K)

Tranny slut, please fuck off. Nobody likes trannies here. And everybody hates sluts like you.

>absolute degenerate freak mid-fap
>immediately after cumming have no interest whatsoever in anything sexual
>until 30 minutes later
i fucking hate this feel lads

Attached: 1523109159698.jpg (631x472, 32K)

Wow a cute guy.

hey i was only asking jeez, you're already irritating me

I like the aesthetic of boys with kisses all over their face

can you guys post 3d versions of this

Attached: ironghast.jpg (337x460, 49K)

are there just no european gays around this board, its always dead in the mornings

WHY THE FUCK ARE MASC MEN SO DISGUSTING? STICK TO WOMEN OR SOMETHING YOU DONT FUCKING BELONG IN LGBT

ARE YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE

Attached: grindr (3).webm (180x320, 1.88M)

>YOU DONT FUCKING BELONG IN LGBT
>LGBT
Where do you think you are?

Guys should I fake my gps so I can find a bf in dating apps?

you are tsundere. you'd like a really attractive masc guy to fuck your brains out. you also like all the attention they give you making you feel pretty.

If that's something you want to do, I say go for it. Personally, I wouldn't go for it unless you really also like him but that's me.

>two days pass
>i'm still not pretty

Attached: 1541212005330.jpg (540x536, 58K)

luckily on fab you can disable men from messaging you
I kept getting 'straight' men asking for a quick shag all the time without it

>what did he mean by this
explain pls

>starving
>still can't stop watching MRE videos
help me

Attached: 1535713025627.jpg (1200x900, 155K)

i want to look better. that's all there is to is.

you posted this exact same thing last thread go and get some fucking food