Where my NEETs at? 4:18am squad

Where my NEETs at? 4:18am squad

Attached: 1539763876187.jpg (242x520, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FbaE5tmqMug&index=19&list=PLC6360A0CB2A3076E
youtube.com/watch?v=AQwIDiL8gOM
youtube.com/watch?v=zFyUlBpy5gU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm here, my bedtime is 7 am

Where my early rising euro neets? I got up at half 7.

Not a NEET, but I have fuck all else to do at this hour.

Attached: Suigintou.full.1485778.jpg (686x1000, 313K)

hi, over here

watching dark syde phil play dark souls because why not. i just played dark souls a bit yesterday so i figured why not watch him play dark souls for the first time. hes a low iq moron, but enduringly amusing and enjoyable at the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=FbaE5tmqMug&index=19&list=PLC6360A0CB2A3076E

its 4:20am here on the east coast of canada. id smoke on my nicotine vape but its currently recharging. vaping helps my depression and helps ease my stress

10 in the morning, just having coffee.
No idea what the hell I got up so early for, but eh.

Not neet. Up bc tummy rumble. Tendy time

neet reporting in for early morning suicidal ruminations

OP here, trying to get a job but I live in the worst city in my country for employment, and I've worked enough call centers. I'm watching a speedrun of Paper Mario TTYD and eating pizza pockets, pretty cozy. Thinking about writing a love letter to an ex as well.

Whats happenin my dudes.

Attached: 1541086680996.jpg (1024x717, 359K)

Here I got up at 9 am, where are you from?

1:23 AM here
not a neet but am currently studying for a test

1:23 AM time for toast with sugar.

Ireland
Wbu?

Where in east coast? Newfie? I dated a newfie, christian too, in this day and age I almost wish I made it work but she was a preacher's daughter and had to move back home after her father finished working where I live (southern ontario). I'm buying a vape for myself for Christmas as I want to quit smoking, but I'm about to go smoke a Rooftop Gold in the chilly dawn rain.

10:27 in the morning, still slightly drunk from last night. Sometimes being a NEET ain't that bad.

Too early to be NL. Just google their weird ass timezone lol.

we out here boys

THERE ARE SOME TOP LADS IN THIS THREAD

lmao
fuck
wagies

English neet here, woke up at 7am for once, thought it was 4pm, very confused.

I am no longer a NEET
Tomorrow I will return to study after 3 years of living as NEET

I am nervous and i can not sleep

Portugal! Have you got a discord user? Looking for neet friends

FUCK WAGIES.
KILL KIKES.
GET PUSSY.
EAT TENDIES.

Attached: 1590382736409.jpg (1600x900, 135K)

you can't be NEET in america unfortunately. i would be a homeless beggar. that's the only kind of real NEET we have.

unless of course you're not a real NEET and instead just leeching off mommy and daddy past age 18.

wtf are you talking about, I live in america and get NEETbux for my schizoaffective. I haven't worked in years and am a total NEET

im in toronto

and vaping is much better than smoking because you know exactly how much nicotine you're getting and you dont inhale tar and the 1 gorillion chemicals associated with cigarettes

youtube.com/watch?v=AQwIDiL8gOM
youtube.com/watch?v=zFyUlBpy5gU

So you say you're in the 4.18 am squad but I'm sure whenever you are, it's not that time anymore? Wtf? So what squad are you in now?

I woke up around 11AM

North America fag here just woke up at 5:30 ish for shit that woke me, it was pretty narly, just got out the shower and going to fry up some eggs

Attached: 8AA697CA-14F2-45D3-A08D-E8FD77A97476.jpg (720x960, 174K)

1am here, doing nothing.