/alcoholism/

>tfw it's 11am and you're already drunk

Attached: -m787tAQkn0mw9Qbqa2L8J3mghooHcxe63XBUZ7T65g.jpg (640x640, 91K)

>not eating for 12 hrs so you can get drunk off your three beers
who else here /economizing/

Attached: hands off my heiney.png (353x368, 163K)

Based drunk user

Also based. You're quite the smart man

that's smart user

based drunkorexic user

I work third shift security and it's about to be my three days off. In that time I will binge the whole time on cheap vodka.

Crazy, how much I look forward to it.

Attached: terrace-house-yui.jpg (1284x856, 179K)

Whats the highest amount of alcohol you boys have ever done in the shortest amount of time?
Last party i went to i did 15 shots of some shit tier vodka in 30 mins
shit was cash
until i passed the fuck out and blew chunks

Attached: wasted.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Me and my buddy killed a 30 pack of Busch Light in 20 minutes.

I used to chug glasses of vodka too.

i once opened a litre of vodka in dublin and woke up in a police station in cork. i don't even remember drinking the vodka

I love how it looks like she's actually enjoying it. There is no way something like that could be comfortable, especially not with that kind of weight and wearing those clothes.

I'm sorry user but this stupid. You must always, always easy.

Drinking on an empty stomach is not comfy. You have to eat least a little bit

get a load of this rich asshole eatin meals before booze. bet he calls his carhole a 'garage' too.

Attached: moe.jpg (920x584, 53K)

Not true, it's 13:30 O'clock, and I try to drink shitload of beer.
>see, I'm not an alcoholic

>live with roommates
>have to drag bottles of a 6 pack I killed in a day to the trash
Idk what's worse, this shame or the hangover.
I'm only 23, too. It can only get worse from here.

What is that even supposed to sound like? It's like everyone else is off key and he is not. I hate it.

half a liter of whiskey in an hour

worried voice: oh no the sad juice approach

neutral voice: plz consume me

determined voice: go away sad juice. i will not go on those levels with you tonight

evil voice: YOU HAVE NO CHOICE! CONSUME! YOU WILL GO TO LEVELS WITH ME YOU HAVE NEVER KNOWN

desperate voice: no please no this is not real hydration

sad voice: sadd levels reached. destinations unknown. this is not how it was meant to be.

>drank all weekend at anime convention
>drinking strong rum and cokes from mcdonald's cup entire time
>told friend I wished I could've played DDR
>"you did"
My first time blacking out, feels bad man. I have a shit ton of rum left too, my bones hurt, I want to keep going

>6 pack
>shame
>hangover

really?

maybe he weighs 80lb and hadn't eaten

youmacon was pretty ok this year

haha I did this when I was a student. Wouldn't eat breakfast, got pretty fucking tipsy off 1 can of faxe

Attached: MIN_203603_CSA.jpg (1460x1500, 228K)

it looks like a beautiful elixir lies within that can

Really? I thought the schedule was the worst it has ever been and the panel organization was as shit as ever. Felt weird, like everything was happening at cobo and rencen was just for food/room. Also someone robbed my room and stole my friend's Switch. I was drunk most of the time and saw a lot of bowsette side titty though so I give it a 3/10

>sad juice
The main reason why I'm an alcoholic is because it makes me feel good and "normal". I don't get how alcohol makes people emotional and sad. I drink alcohol because I'm depressed, not because alcohol makes me depressed. In fact, getting a nice buzz going makes me want to get shit done like clean my room, cut the yard, etc.

>get drunk
>actually enjoy music
>laugh out loud and smile at stuff
>feel like drawing for a change
I wish I could be drunk me 24/7

it's actually really bad and nigh-undrinkable when warm. it's got a good price per mL pure alcohol ratio though (365 cents for 50mL pure alc, or $0.07/mL, I live in leafland where alcohol taxes are absurd) and I've gotten good at slamming them in 30 seconds whether at home or out and about so

if it's cheap with a high ABV, it's good for me

>TFW couldn't get drunk even when consuming 12 units of alcohol
>TFW it was over 5 hours

I need to stop being lazy and get drunk within 2 at the most gonna try it tonight as a trial run while letting off fireworks.

this is a shitty meme, but it speaks to me

I drank a handle with my friend in one night no clue how many shots i took or how long it took me to drink them but i blacked out

This is exactly how I feel as well. Thank God for GABA agonists.

Bottle of Smirnoff in 45 mins

What's the time range on one of those? Do you ever need to change it?

I need more of these memes to stop drinking

Right pals, had a rough few days, lotta gin lotta sniff, spent 200 quid in one day
That's me done now for good, shakes are over and all. I'll just get sleeping pills to power though the insomnia and I should hopefully have a productive, healthy, and cheap week ahead of me

Its Irish genetics