I need to post this thread because I can't stop thinking about this and it's preventing me from sleeping...

I need to post this thread because I can't stop thinking about this and it's preventing me from sleeping. I feel miserable right now due to this anxiety I have about losing my best friend. No one in the world has enraptured me like he has - I used to feel such bliss and contentment when talking to him. He's a sweet boy that I want to always protect and cherish. The issue is that he suddenly became distant from me earlier this month. It was shortly after I met him irl. When I left his hometown he seemed very interested in seeing me again soon. Recently, however, he hasn't been responding to me and it has been causing me a great deal of pain. He got mad at me after a while of me asking if he was okay, and said that he wanted to be alone and that I wouldn't let him. I wrote him a long message explaining that I would respect his wish and withhold messaging him for a week.

I am concerned that he doesn't just want to be alone, but that there is a problem with me that's driving him away. I used to be one of his only friends online, but withing the past two weeks he has been talking to over a dozen new people. I can't endure these feelings right now. He is the most wonderful friend that I have ever made, and I love him. I wish so badly that things could go back to how they used to be, or at the very least that I could get an explanation as to why he's being this way. I can't stand feeling constantly heartbroken.

If you're reading this, then please give me another chance. I don't know what's wrong, but I promise to be better to you. I love you.

Attached: 1504576182076.png (591x716, 322K)

i feel that shit nigga, my best friend for almost 2 years admitted she had feelings for me, i did too. everything was good then she suddenly became distant, started talking to me less and less, week later dating my close friend. cant look at other girls the same way. only person I've ever been able to feel truly close too, haha everything is fine.

I want someone to tell me that it's going to be okay. That he still cares about me.

It's too hard to deal with these feelings alone.

>pic related

Lmao roasties out. Get fucked.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x584, 212K)

I'm a guy. I just want my friend back.

Oh a gay homo faggot. Yeah that makes it better.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1016, 501K)

it probably won't be alright, people change, it sucks.

I at least want to know why, though. I was always kind to him. He should know how much he means to me.

>and I love him
He realized
>that you're gay
>and ugly and pathetic
>and would only drag him down

What part of people change don't you understand?
>I was always kind to him.
See this shows how self-absorbed you are, thinking it has to be about you you you.
>withing the past two weeks he has been talking to over a dozen new people
It's him, not you and you should be happy for him.

people are shit, who knows

yeah dude, people change so easily and I hate it. Was literally everything to her for a couple years then out of nowhere, without reason, nothing. I dont have anyone else.

He knows that I'm gay. He's also gay. He's known this about me for a year and we we're still best friends. He has told me that he loves me many times.

i'm in a similar situation, almost to a T.
haha, what a coinkydink haha
i feel so alone

Attached: 1535695613751.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

And yes, of course I want him to happy. I also value my own feelings and would at least like an explanation if I'm no longer interesting.

I'm sorry to hear. I hope it doesn't end up this way for me.

last time this happened to me OP - and believe me, I relate 99% - I lost my only friend so I think you should put your feelings for him aside on this one and remember that people are fickle.

Thanks for the kind words, user. I'm not going to give up hope or anything yet. I can't stop thinking about him, so it is easier said than done to simply set these feelings aside at the moment.

yeah like being close to anyone else except for her is such a foreign concept. I'm not too fucking ugly, and I have female friends that are into me. I crave intimacy, but I can't look at anyone else the way I look at her.

I worded that badly and didn't get my thoughts across so I apologise I'm pretty drunk right now, I didn't mean to put them aside completely, just remind yourself that things can change and don't put your hopes into this one person, it's for your own sake really, I don't think you should give up trying to reach him just stay true to your feelings and don't force yourself to act like things are okay if you feel bad about him ignoring you. Doing that is my bad habit which is why I can relate somewhat, everyone I meet always has other people in their lives, I get too attached and end up realising how lonely I really am.

Fags. But seriously if both of you were actual homos this was bound to happen. Either you move forward or risk being left behind and he already made the first step forward.

>would at least like an explanation if I'm no longer interesting.
>withing the past two weeks he has been talking to over a dozen new people
What more explanation do you need? Maybe you should try to start changing too, for the better. You'll find someone else. I can actually feel you about him just moving on without saying a word, probably was faking it on the last moments but eh what could he do? Put yourself in his shoes too, if he actually love(d) you he'd want to make it as quick and painless as possible, this was the right move.

Thank you user. I've tried to stay true to my feelings, I think.
I'd prefer if he removed me and put his feelings bluntly if he no longer cares. That way I wouldn't have any misconceptions or hope that things were still redeemable.

Can you be my friend, OP? I feel so alone

Attached: 1529594780307.png (978x998, 1.12M)

I could talk to you on discord. I can't promise that we're compatible though.

>Thank you user. I've tried to stay true to my feelings, I think.
That's good to hear but also remember that your feelings are just as important as your friends feelings. I hope everything works out for you either way. Stay safe.

Attached: ichigo-chan wave.gif (194x360, 122K)

whats your discord
oregnal

I try my best to keep that in mind, though It's hard for me to accommodate his feelings when he doesn't make them clear. You've been helpful, user. Thanks for dropping by.
My spare is Glasglow#7555

I'm glad my posts are considered helpful but all I can do is encourage you to separate your feelings from him to a degree before you end up getting hurt. I'm not sure if this is good or bad advice but it will work at least, just keep in mind the future without your friend as well as with him. Relationships with other humans are hard work.