Do you feel more comfortable around people of your own race?

Do you feel more comfortable around people of your own race?

Attached: 1520840508802.jpg (446x600, 52K)

no. i went to germany and i found it thousand times easier to approach german girls than turkish girls

Why does every thread start with a weird and unsettling question like this? Is it data mining?

what's wrong with the question. i just want a discussion

No wonder. German men are cucked af.
No match against shitskin niggers like you

Stay away from the white race you mongrel scum.

IT'S BRAINWASHING MY DUDE.

i hope a kurd kills you soon m8

Faggot. Unironically

Definitely. I can't understand accents well and don't feel comfortable when people speak a foreign language around me.

It normally builds up during heavy use. Try cleaning it with an old rag and then run it again. if that doesn't help you probably need a mechanic.

Yes. I'm black and I grew up around Mexicans. I'm way more comfortable around blacks and Hispanics

Not really
I'm white and a bit more comfy around black people, probably because most of my childhood friends were black

no. im a white spic. spics call me white and whites call me spic. i hate it.

back to Jow Forums you inbred dickless shitters

you're never getting any pussy of any race

Not really. I'm a black nerd, so I've always been a subject of ridicule among members of my own race.

yes, this is a widely studied and corroborated human social phenomenon, we are intrinsically more likely to be drawn to people sharing our ethnicity in a group of strangers than any other demographic

Why does my duct tape never stick? No matter what brand I get it just doesn't hold for longer than a few minutes. It's driving me insane!

This is true, but also exaggerated by white racists to justify hating minorities.

yeah, people use it to justify a lot of horrible shit

use glue, nigger

Lol, every girl in Germany is a whore, including the ones you brought with you.
Degeneracy isn't just decay. It's a virus that infects the unwary. Starting with women.
Humanity's only fighting chance probably died with the Roman Empire. It's too late now.

You aren't using the right kind or the material you are trying to tape doesn't have the texture to allow it to bond. My tent broke while camping this past summer and I tried to duct tape it and it fell off like strips of scotch tape. Used it later on some other stuff and it's fine, normal tape. Maybe you need a different kind like fiberfix or a different bonding solution altogether

I feel comfortable around my own people (Indians) but they are boring. Feel comfy around whites and East asians. Hate blacks, hate Arabs (or any muslims).

what is weird and unsettling? I'm not seeing the problem here

currently yes. ive been hanging out with almost solely korean international students for the past 3 years or so and became fluent in the language now and enjoy the drinking culture a lot. i stil have a decent amount of american friends but don't see them around as much since they got jobs and moved away. used to feel most comfortable around black and latino people before this though since i worked with them a lot and got close with them

wtf? bots?

This is the best reply to a debate.

Is it just me or is Jow Forums fucked? I feel like responses to other threads are getting mixed in with other threads. It's happening so much it's either a legit problem or a concentrated effort to disrupt the board

No, I hate Mestizos and any other rape babies who speak a stolen language.

I think we're getting raided, /tv/ is slightly more shitty that it's used to so it's a pretty weak raid.

Usually not, unless someone brings up ethnic differences and things turn awkward.

I only feel uncomfortable around urban youth in gang attire, and some homeless crazies

And redneck youth. Teens in general are best avoided as a robot

I prefer old style amusement parks. They have the best rides and definitely the best food. They somehow remind me of childhood.

Noticeable more comfortable, but it is like catching the plague vs. catching a cold.
If possible you want neither, but the cold is sure the better option.

No, I despise all people and feel uncomfortable and disgusted around anyone.

Attached: original.gif (500x281, 539K)

Not out of racism or anything, but I just have more in common with people of my own race. Things like hockey, country music, drone flying and various other hobbies and interests I have tend to be enjoyed more by whites than by POC.

No, I don't judge anyone. If you do you are not a robot.

Wow, you hope someone dies because they're not like you. So hardcore.

I don't feel comfortable around any people.

Efficient bait

Yes. It has to do genetic behavioral leanings and familiarization.

Yes, it must be, no real person on earth would be as stupid as OP

no, I find them very unrelatable

Its reallly sad seeing beautiful blonde haired blue eyed woman thr0w away their genes I mean theres like what 0.004% of the world is like that?

White guy here, for some reason I've always felt the most comfortable among hispanics. When I'm around other white people, I tend to get all nervous and insecure. It could be my subconscious reminding me I'm not as successful as I should've been, and these are the people I could be more like.
Rednecks are cool though (although I seldom encounter them.)

No more or less than any other race. I always feel out of place no matter where I go.

im white an most of my friends are nignogs
never really cared much about that

>Do you feel more comfortable around people of your own race?
I feel less comfortable around people of my race

No. I feel like I don't belong with them.

>1520840508802.jpg
i only know my own race

I'm a hapa mutt I can't really identify with a race

I'd say no, but I can be uncomfortable around people who's a different race than myself.

I don't feel comfortable around anyone, regardless of race

Attached: 1540993627782.gif (500x591, 1001K)

>approach
in other words, rape, right?
you ficky ficky turkroach bastard.

I don't feel comfortable around people of any race.

Yes because they typically share the same mindset. That is until I came to america and saw "white" people arguing like animals at 7-11 over pizza

The only true robots ITT.