I'm finally a girl!

I'm finally a girl!

Attached: awOOOOOOooOo.jpg (782x1000, 163K)

Congratulations, OP. Thanks for posting a cute wolfgirl.

Congrats user, i'm saying it unironically
Now, post your pussy or tits please

Post tits/vagina/cute transboi body

Tits or gtfo of my board lmao

post proof, as there is no such thing as becoming a girl, currently this world can only make ugly trannys. I would of become a cute girl years ago if it was possible. but i'm not delusional enough to ruin myself like that.

I'll hold onto the chance that once day VR will get good enough for me to live out my life as a cute loli in a fantasy world. or if that never happens i'll believe in reincarnation into such a fate. knowing all of this will liekly never become true though hurt, it's as if a demon is crushing my heart

BP or GTFO

OwO this girl is cute I hope you look like this

Attached: notop.jpg (1246x1558, 707K)

See you when you inevitably have a mental breakdown regarding your shitty life decisions

Attached: 1538968861895.jpg (500x500, 78K)

I'm not OP but as opposed to having a mental breakdown regarding a robots shitty life decisions.

You must be an NPC making a stupid comment like this. You're on fucking r9k you idiot fuck off to reddit.

You can't hope your dreams will come true without putting in effort!
Try adopting a much more feminine hygiene routine, if you can tag along a better diet and exercise.
Without even one hormone pill you can drastically improve your nasty boy bod.

not going to happen, I'm too manly, taking hrt and becoming a gross tranny is the last thing I would do.

What aspects of yourself do you think are too manly? I urge you to visit positive trans environments, and look at the progress some people have made over their lifetimes.
If you truly feel this way, it's the least you can do for yourself, right?

only a small amount of people can pull of hrt, trust me I know I can't stop trying to turn me into a monster,

Let me play with your wolf ears until you go melty and start panting quickly.

Attached: Allowing anon to use my body as a pillow and relishing in the elegant feel of their hair and force o (1000x1000, 771K)

typo Only a small amount of people can pull of hrt, i'm just not the right type of person to do it, I would rather not start taking hrt and ruining my life forever. I don't want to be a freak

finally a girl but forever a virgin regardless

That's why I said
>Try adopting a much more feminine hygiene routine, if you can tag along a better diet and exercise.
If you have urges that make you think you want to feel more feminine, this is an easy step one to try and figure out which path is right for you.
No HRT necessary.

Muzzle tough

Well if that makes you happy I'm happy for you user

>I'm finally a girl!
Proud of you user :)

Congratulations that you made it OP.

>NPC
Fucking retard go back to 9gag

Show a picture of both your X chromosomes or I won't believe you.