/fast/ general

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

Ctrl f
No dedicated /fast/

Come on boys, how am I expected to make it without you?

Some regular put the sticky below, I don't have it saved.

Attached: 1541053334843.jpg (95 KB, 746x847)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qqtQFDQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3946160/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11147801
reddit.com/r/intermittentfasting/wiki/studies
idmprogram.com/difference-calorie-restriction-fasting-fasting-27/
jowforums.com/thread/49095187/fitness
pepsicopartners.com/pepsico/en/USD/BEVERAGES/Soft-Drinks/Sierra-Mist-Lemon-Lime-Zero-Sugar/p/1-F85SB-17
siimland.com/what-breaks-a-fast-while-intermittent-fasting/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2887500
youtube.com/watch?v=1onQ0nxgWFM
youtu.be/tIuj-oMN-Fk?t=1283
amazon.com/NOW-Potassium-Chloride-Powder-8-Ounces/dp/B00028M02Q
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4982520/
youtube.com/watch?v=U6umfRzbVDY
youtube.com/watch?v=q2vPQYP0dpI
youtube.com/watch?v=fURwtw_FYK0
instagram.com/snake_diet_wizard/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=TN9i9Ni0Xr4&list=PLp4G6oBUcv8yxB4H2Y7IdOjst78R9UmCg
jowforums.com/thread/49128914/fitness

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

fast 3 days
big fucking refeed at buffet
throw it all up, its like I never even broke my fast
still lost another pound that day
I've unlocked the secrets of the universe
I don't care if I have an eating disorder when I'm making progress this good

Attached: 1546535430023.jpg (89 KB, 890x892)

William Sanders
William Sanders

Alright for people who fast regularly for cutting or whatever else, what's a reasonable schedule?
2 days a week? What do you guys do?

I was cutting slowly and consistently for a few months and then went on vacation for a month and kinda lost a chunk of my progress so I think maybe fasting a couple days a week could help me catch up

Attached: scoob.png (27 KB, 300x250)

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

Just finished 5 days on snake juice and broke the fast with half a lasagna. Maybe I'll do another 5 day.

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

It really just depends on how quickly you want to get results. Somebody doing one meal a week on snake juice is going to lose body fat faster than someone just fasting a couple of days a week.

Here's the thing though, If you do decide to just fast 2 days a week (for example), you want to make sure that you are eating very low carb or zero carb the rest of the time and checking with ketostix to make sure you're still in ketosis, otherwise those two day fasts are going to be kind of a waste.

If you are eating a diet with carbs in it, you'll have glycogen stored in your liver. After about 36 to 48 hours of fasting that will get used up and you'll go into ketosis (fasting forced ketosis). That's the point when you really start seeing benefits because your body is in fat burning mode and you don't have any dietary fat in your system, so you are definitely burning body fat.

Does that make sense? So if you are eating a "normal" diet with carbs in it, you'll be knocking yourself out of ketosis, and fasting for just 48hours a week will just be kind of spinning your wheels.

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

I bulk hard for a month and then shred back down to about 13% bf with non-stop fasting. Usually takes a week but I don't bulk too dirty. If you're a fat fucking slob, just fast until you can see some abs and then get back to a routine.

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

I plan on doing a 48(fourty(40)eight(8)) semi-hard dry fast. Lord grant me strength. Will update.

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

hour. 48 hours.

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

Doing a week long piss fast starting tomorrow. Haven't been able to go longer than five days before the piss is nutrient free and no longer prevents dehydration. Anything I can do to keep the piss rich longer?

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

store piss in your ass beforehand

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

/fast/ - #361 - GAY CHIHUAHUA EDITION

FAQ
/fast/ discord discord.gg/qqtQFDQ
What is /fast/?
Fast is a thread for the discussion of intermittent fasting, fasting, water fasting, and dry fasting.

What’s the difference between intermittent fasting, water fasting, dry fasting, etc.?
Intermittent fasting: Fasting for a certain amount of time with a short eating window. 16:8 (16 hours fasting, 8 hour eating window) is the bare minimum.
Water fasting: Fasting with only water.
Dry fasting: Fasting with no water. Dangerous, use with caution.

Why should I fast?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3946160/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11147801
reddit.com/r/intermittentfasting/wiki/studies
idmprogram.com/difference-calorie-restriction-fasting-fasting-27/
Read all of these, they might answer some other questions you may want to ask.

How do I safely do an extended fast?
Take snake juice, or just supplement electrolytes.
Water=2L
Potassium chloride =1 tsp (No Salt)
Sodium chloride = 1/2 tsp (Himalayan Pink Salt)
Sodium Bicarbonate = 1 tsp (Baking Soda)
Magnesium Sulphate = 1/2 tsp (Food Grade Epsom Salts)
Mix these in 2L of water and sip it throughout the day.
[OPTIONAL] 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar and 4 tbsp lemon juice. DO NOT MIX with snake juice, drink separately.
You can also do this if you feel lightheaded, weak, dizzy, nauseous, etc., on shorter water fasts. Don’t do this while intermittent fasting.

Won’t I go into starvation mode?
No. You won't have the willpower to fast that low.

Will (something with calories) break my fast?
Yes, headarse.

Can I drink coffee, tea, and diet soda? Or anything with artificial sweeteners?
You can do whatever the fuck you want. We recommend avoiding those, sweeteners especially.

Do I need a multivitamin?
No

Previous: jowforums.com/thread/49095187/fitness

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

Ain't going to the gym today, got no underwear that's clean.
SERIOUSLY? CLEAN YOUR GODDAMN CLOTHES YOU SICK BASTARD.
Wish me luck in explanian
BE CONFIDENT WHEN YOU EXPLAIN. GAIN CONFIDENCE WITH COMPETENCE.

WILL START MY 72H DRY FAST TOMORROW NIGHT IF YOU PULL THROUGH THAT STEAKHOUSE UNSTEAKED.

HERE'S A (YOU) FOR OTHERS TO SEE.

FOOD ADDICTION.

GOOD JOB, AND YES, DO ANOTHER 5 DAY IF YOU'RE A FATASS.

CHECKED.
ALSO, 48S ARE BABY MODE. DO A 72.

BOTTLE YOUR PISS BEFORE YOU START THE FAST. USE GLASS BOTTLES.

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

nice digits

Attached: Bale.png (114 KB, 500x299)

James Wilson
James Wilson

I was pretty close and had abs just starting to come in before my trip now I'm at like ~16% my best guess would be

hmmm good info thanks for explaining, I think I might instead go for longer fasts but less frequent, like maybe doing a 4-5 day fast twice a month or something similar for the next couple months to feel it out

Attached: yea.png (454 KB, 782x646)

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

bottle your piss
Based Cole

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

hey guys so today is my 2nd day on my 2dn week of fasting, tomorrow is my 3rd day, last week i was almost fainting in day 2, today i trained went for 50% since last week i went 70% and i was dying the next day, also this fast im doing it water only, i havent had the need to sip snake juice and i no onger feel an insane amount of hunger, and as always i see absolutely no difference in my body, im loosing like a pound a day and clothes are getting even more saggy, going to refeed tomorrow to play it safe, same 3 hour window starting 8 pm over all i feel better on my second try

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

what fast has the fastest results
recruiter told me to drop 50 pounds then come back but I need to lose it to go back as soon as possibe military is my last hope to get money to send to my parents.
Can I water fast while doing C25K I need to build endurance and lose weight

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

also i have a couple of questions, today my mom bought some coconuts and i was wondering if the coconut water would break my fast? i know eating it would defently do but the water? also i think im feeling better this week because i only jerked off once this week while the last days i jerked of like twice or 3 times

Eli Green
Eli Green

That's fucked up man

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

How long should I do the water fast for with snake juice? As long as I can? I have 150 pounds to lose. I started c25k last week.

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

based

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

IF YOU FEEL GOOD BEFORE YOUR REFEED, KEEP GOING. YOU CAN ALWAYS REFEED THE NEXT MORNING.

IN YOUR SITUATION, SNAKE JUICE + PHYSICAL ACTIVITY.

YES IT WILL, AND STOP JERKING OFF YOU GODDAMN ADDICT.

YOU CAN GO ON SNAKE JUICE FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN. IF YOU HAVE 150 POUNDS TO LOSE, YOU CAN DO 30 DAYS.

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

Day 7
Still going stronk
Manager ordered 6 large pizzas for the whole team because of our sales last month. That was fun watching everyone gorge on hot cheese, warm bread, and glistening oil. The best part? I didn't even mind. Just walked right through, grabbed my snake juice and took a nice solid chug and back to work.

I am impervious to your carb laden wiles you fucking Italian circular seductress.

Come oooon user it is just a few slices you're already doing a crazy dangerous diet you can afford a little
AND DROP OUT OF KETOSIS YOU FUCKING WHORE? NO. FUCK YOUR PIZZA I AM GOING FOR 15 DAYS AND THERE ISN'T A MAN OR GOD THAT CAN STAND IN MY WAY

Attached: 1486736354301.gif (994 KB, 440x340)

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

How do I safely do an extended fast?
Take snake juice, or just supplement electrolytes.
Water=2L
Potassium chloride =1 tsp (No Salt)
Sodium chloride = 1/2 tsp (Himalayan Pink Salt)
Sodium Bicarbonate = 1 tsp (Baking Soda)
Magnesium Sulphate = 1/2 tsp (Food Grade Epsom Salts)

Can you point me in the direction of the video with this latest recipe? I want to listen to his reasons for the alterations.

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

IF YOU FEEL GOOD BEFORE YOUR REFEED, KEEP GOING. YOU CAN ALWAYS REFEED THE NEXT MORNING.
should i keep even if im not sipping snake juice? and im not feeling great im just normal, right now 0 hunger

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

how do you work out on a snake juice fast? id imaging after 24 you'd get dizzy from doing a normal lift routine

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

tfw i just bit my lip during my last meal before my fast
at least it will have plenty of time to heal XD

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

would drinking a 0 calorie diet drink fuck with my fast in any way?

like If I decided to do a non-food fast for 24 hours and only drank 0 cal diet sierra mist along with water am I doing something wrong?

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

Yes absolutely it will
Artificial sweeteners will spike your insulin which defeats the whole point of fasting.
Stop trying to cheat you soft piece of shit.

Cameron Roberts
Cameron Roberts

Its weird eating every day again after doing one mean a week for 2 weeks. Doesnt feel like youre supposed to eat.
Also I think I fucked up because I ate a lot of sushi. Like a lot when I broke my fast. 2 days in a row. Now its 48 hours after my last meal and Im still not keto.

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

it doesnt have any sweeteners though.

just sodium

pepsicopartners.com/pepsico/en/USD/BEVERAGES/Soft-Drinks/Sierra-Mist-Lemon-Lime-Zero-Sugar/p/1-F85SB-17

like this should be fine right or is it still a insulin spiker?

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

I don't think it defeats the point he wants though which is just fat loss. He misses the other health benefits though.

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

he needs snake juice
lmao

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

He doesn't fast long enough to need electrolyte replacements

Baby man

Attached: 1546921886302.jpg (55 KB, 639x606)

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

dont you need low insulin to lose weight though?

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

Ingredients
ASPARTAME
Right there you fucking mong. Of course it has sweeteners in it. Otherwise it wouldnt taste sweet DERRRRRR
STOP TRYING TO CHEAT COMMIT OR STAY FAT
Insulin blocks your ability to utilize your fat stores you moron. If insulin didn't matter then caloric restriction would work and we wouldn't need to fast in the first place.

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

True if your insulin is high enough your body will create energy from magic and pixie duat and stop using your bodies chemical energy sources.

David Walker
David Walker

Solid answer:
Will vaping spike my insulin? Break my fast? I'm just going for weight loss, will vaping make me lose more muscle?

Nicotine would be a big help in not eating if possible, but fuck tobacco.

Attached: FB-IMG-1538724645765.jpg (40 KB, 479x602)

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

Aspartame doesn’t have any effect on the insulin response whether alone or combined with food[xx][xxi]. When protein produces a significant insulin response, then aspartame doesn’t seem to have any effect[xxii]. However, aspartame is thought to be linked with many cancers and tumors. I’d skip the diet coke.

siimland.com/what-breaks-a-fast-while-intermittent-fasting/

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

Raising insulin is bad for weight loss end of story. If your body is blocked from using its fat stores via insulin it might start reducing metabolism. It is NOT fasting.
Its a moot point regardless. You think Diet Soda poster is going to stop at 1? No hes not going to drink his Snake Juice hes going to start chugging soda because he is weak and cant stick to the fucking plan. while snake fasting the ONLY thing you can drink is snake juice, stop messing with what works. BUCKLE DOWN FATTIES LETS GET IT
STOP BEING WEAK STOP CRAVING SWEETS THAT WHAT CAUSED YOU TO GET FAT IN THE FIRST PLACE FATTIES

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

Diet soda is disgusting, if you're gonna have soda just have the real thing. Also snake juice isn't as bad tasting as I thought it would be, it's not very concentrated so it's not too bad. Coconut water is worse.

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

12 hours into a weekend fast

let's see how long I can go

this is night 1

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

can't fast anymore because put on meds that need to be taken with food
OMAD is g-good enough for weight loss r-r-right guys?

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

Just do OMAD keto with meals at 500-1500 calories.

Easton King
Easton King

Honestly, I've never even looked into keto. It's literally just a high fat low carb diet right?

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

High protein, preferably zero carbs.
Also, ask your doctor WHY your medicine needs to be taken with food. If it's something like mild nausea, I'd say just fast anyways and see how well you're able to handle nausea.

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

He said there were no sweeteners i just stopped at the first one because it irritated me theres also
ACESULFAME POTASSIUM
Raises Insulin
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2887500
Fasted rats injected with insulin, insulin increased in a dose dependent fashion.

None of this shit has really been tested. Stop cheating with fake sugar. Shortcuts are a lie. Drink your snake juice and man the fuck up stop cutting corners.

Joshua Green
Joshua Green

Zero carb if possible. High fat, moderate protein.

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

so what CAN I drink while fasting besides water?

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

The reason I think I do is because I have a sensitive stomach, and was recently put on an anti depressant that can cause nausea if taken without food. I'm extremely paranoid over this, not gonna lie lol. Maybe after a number of weeks I'd be more comfortable with the idea of not taking it with food buuuut, for now I don't think it's something I should try. Anxious enough as is taking something new as stupid as it might sound.

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

Unsweetened black coffee, supposedly.

Attached: FB-IMG-1539013803935.jpg (57 KB, 960x756)

Cameron Bailey
Cameron Bailey

black coffee, tea, semen.

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

BASED CAPS POSTER PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH THE SNAKE JUICE RECIPE IS IN GRAMS I HAVE 0 FAITH THAT MY TEASPOONS ARE THE SAME VOLUME AS WHATEVER MEASURING SYSTEM IN WHAT EVER COUNTRY HAS POSTED THE PASTA

Water=2L
Potassium chloride =1 tsp =??GRAMS
Sodium chloride = 1/2 tsp =??GRAMS
Sodium Bicarbonate = 1 tsp =??GRAMS
Magnesium Sulphate = 1/2 tsp =??GRAMS

Attached: 1539633732020.jpg (75 KB, 1080x1080)

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

ostarine while fasted?

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

Cole, is that you?

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

What is special about "water fasting"? What things other than water do you consume during a regular fast?

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

I know to stat away from carbs and stick with mostly fat and protein but what else should you and should not eat to maintain keto during reseed between fasts? Fruits? Veggies?

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

The ratios are more important, and if you’re slightly off it ain’t gonna kill ya.
If you’re still worried a teaspoon is about 4.7 grams, but do the math yourself.

John Howard
John Howard

Nothing but snake juice, anything else is not fasting end of story.

youtube.com/watch?v=1onQ0nxgWFM

he fell for the sarms meme

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

Water fasting essentially is regular fasting. Dry fasting is the strange need that should need the identifier, but who really cares

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

should i avoid the sauna while fasting?

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

still lost another pound that day
you lost weight because you didn't end up consuming many calories before you threw it up, but you still broke your fast because the chemical response to eating started during you actually eating. your insulin spiked and the body effectively reset to fed mode and so you are back at day 1. (if you'll allow the simplification)

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

So it's really more of a way to separate from the general "fasting" term, which has become more and more diluted as dillusional fatties keep slippery sloping in hundreds and thousands of daily calories while attaching random qualifiers to the word?

John Powell
John Powell

What's a cheap snake juice alternative? Looking for something around 10$ instead of the 40 on Amazon

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

3rd day of OMAD
Already having dreams about food
I haven't been hungry but damn it's becoming harder and harder to resist temptation. And I'm not even doing a real fast, only omad.

I've also realized how much temptations there are in this house. Literally food everywhere, candy, cookies, chocolate, fruit, leftovers from yesterday, ect... No wonder I grew fat. It's actually a wonder only me and my dad are the fat ones.

If I ever want to succeed in the long term I'll have to move out of this house quickly.

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

can someone bring me up to speed on snake juice. can I just water fast with only water, or will snake juice improve results? is it necessary?

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

Snake juice is only really necessary once your electrolyte stores become depleted, typically from at the earliest 4 days to maybe a week at the latest.

Basically, once you start to feel kinda sluggish, or have a headache or aches, you should start drinking a liter of snake juice a day in addition to your regular amount of water.

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

got it, thank you user

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

Going for long term fast
Tired of my flabby physique

Lifting for 2 years and still insecure about how i look
Time to change it

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

Lmao did omad with starches and you'll weight
Dunno man, lost 2 pounds fasting on diet pepsi .

Nolan White
Nolan White

You lost 2pounds of water weight from carb depletion retard

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

doesn't lemon juice and ACV have calories?

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

It is alright to just lick dry salt? I can't stand snake juice.

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

That may be but i weighted myself after refeed on carbs, i'm talking the very next day

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

it was 48 hs fast btw plus some days on omad

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

add cayenne pepper for taste then

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

Carb flush

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

I'm not a scientist, but idk if you'd absorb it all if taken in concentration like that. Besides, NoSalt (potassium) tastes like ass no matter what, it's just as important as sodium.

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

36 hours into another 72. Lifting tonight in about 14 hours. pictures are being taking on Sunday after 1 week of progress. Weight is being tracked. All of it will be posted on here after cut done

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

I hate drinking salt, this is my go to when I fast.

Attached: 61ojiJO5E0L.-SL1000-.jpg (57 KB, 701x1000)

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

Proud of you, bro. Keep that shit going, if you feel fine at 72 why not go for 80?

Blake Kelly
Blake Kelly

family and social events, unfortunately. I’d like to skip em and keep going but I figure I should try and eek some joy out of it too. Right now my gameplan is to just fast as long as possible or until X comes up. I’m not doing less than 48s though. And so far it’s been two 72s and by Sunday it should be about 10lbs difference before refeed.

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

I've only eaten eggs, cottage cheese and bread OMAD for 3 days. When will I take a shit?

Attached: 1517019159865.jpg (139 KB, 632x584)

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

You people are fuckin deluded

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

why

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

i did 3 days omad and a 4 day fast, couldn't shit from day 2 to day 7. keep patient my man, if you're really worried drink some magnesium to push that poopoo out

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

Supporting your fellow fat user in his weight loss journey isn't delusional. It's okay to make friends, bro. You can do it too.

Attached: 1540657214207.png (26 KB, 1187x846)

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

Don’t you need to do a 48 hour water fast before starting snake juice?

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

no, but you can do a 48hr dry fast for autophagy and keto gains. water fast is retarded

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

Mm so what we eat is consequence based. Say if I eat OME2D, I have to eat low carb or zero

If I wanted to dine out and eat like 400g of carbs, I need to do a 5 or 6 day fast to get back to where I was

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

Most effective method of weight loss that can't literally fucking kill you (barring medical conditions)
Retarded

Found the faker

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

you've unlocked bulimia

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

Can I still run an EC stack and fast on snake juice?

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

i didn't say snake juice fast is retarded dummy, but that water fasting is. you don't get your electrolytes in and you mostly feel like shit. anyone who fasts regularly knows that is way better to start your fast with 2-3 dry days and then switch to snake juice instead of water -> snake juice routine

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

anyone?

won't lemon juice and ACV break fast?

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

it won't, just make sure to use apple cider vinegar without extra added stuff like honey. also try to use some organic lemon juice with as few calories as possible. acv+lj shot twice a day doesn't have enough calories to mess up your fast.

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

Doesn't matter, my weight loss didn't slow down even a little so I have no reason to care about the semantics of what does and doesn't break a fast.
Yeah but I don't care.

Attached: based-pepe-cigar.png (109 KB, 334x346)

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

could only find Heinz ACV in my shit hole country, hopefully that'll do

still trying to find an organic lemon juice, only concentrates so far

Attached: apple-cider-vinegar.jpg (143 KB, 1500x1500)

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

i personally squeeze lemons on my own since i'm on a student budget and all the fancy organic juices in my country are expensive as fuck

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

How Roman of you.

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

yeah i might do the same if i can't find organic lemon juice, it's the only ingredient i'm missing to start my fast

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

Probably just a screenshot from but here's Cole's version.

Attached: 1546694898.png (194 KB, 474x423)

Wyatt Parker
Wyatt Parker

need ideas for breakfast that's pure protein

Attached: 1545849026906.jpg (43 KB, 560x551)

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

Steak and eggs
Bacon and eggs
Sausage and eggs

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

thought eggs were bad for you

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

I was laying awake in bed last night thinking about a 6 egg omelette with a pound of sausage and bacon smothered in cheese.

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

So I've been intermittent fasting for the past week. I'm having a pretty easy time so far and want to get into longer fasts but damn do I appreciate a 200cal meal from work and savor it for the rest of the day. White bread tastes like cake also.

Despite being allowed to eat I don't really fret over missing something in my eating window. Meals are getting smaller too. Maybe it's time to take the plunge and try a 48.

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

I've also realized how much temptations there are in this house.
This is why I recommend doing a 24 hour fast even if you don't plan on fasting long-term. You realize just how many triggers there really are. I unconsciously opened my fridge and then snapped out of it going "what am I doing?" After the fast I suspected I unconsciously ate something because I felt fine. Haven't had the dreams about food yet, but I know they're coming.

Xavier Ross
Xavier Ross

Fasting beyond losing weight and hesling your gut is retarded. It slows down your metabolism, makes you conserve energy, which makes you less horny, makes your cognitive abilities shittier, basically makes you less human. Just eat carnivore. You won't end up being malnourished and feeling like shit while getting the benefits of fasting like ketosis.

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

Doesn't even Cole preach that? At least OMAW (One Meal After Workout). Make sure it's rotten for full effect.

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

Eggs are bad if you are fat. Cause your arteries are heavily damaged. With fasting though the cholesterol will just flow through your blood and not get caught up in arteries because your autophagy is in effect most of the time

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

I just think you would just need to be careful to drink plenty of snek jews because the EC will have a diurectic effect and you'll probably be pissing out electrolytes faster than normal.

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

No. Try halfing the dosages if you really want to try it and see how it goes, but fasting is already the fastest way to lose weight safely. Tolerance is key to this. Remember, you can always take more, but you can never untake a drug.

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

naw man eggs are good for you-- dietary cholesterol is only an issue if you are eating lots of carbs too

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

Day 6 of fast here. Where the fuck is this crazy energy and focus I'm supposed to have? I'm just hungry and my joints ache. Weirdly still able to get boners though.

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

are you fasting on snake juice, plain water, or dry fasting?

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

How long will it take me to get back into ketosis if I decide to eat Chinese food at a buffet? Want to eat fried rice, noodles, general tsos and some pork.

Also how long will it take me to lose the weight I'll gain from eating pounds of food and carbs?

If I have to fast for 4 days to get back to the weight i was at before I'm ok with that. I also lift pretty hard at the gym.

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

Always thought OMAW was one meal a week.

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

I just made the initialism up on the spot, sorry.

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

How long will it take me to get back into ketosis if I decide to eat Chinese food at a buffet? Want to eat fried rice, noodles, general tsos and some pork.
A full 24-30 hours

Also how long will it take me to lose the weight I'll gain from eating pounds of food and carbs?
TDEE*1.1*X/3500
Replace X with pounds you want to lose.

James Flores
James Flores

I still think snake juice is kinda bullshit.

I just suck on a salt pellet from our water softener every once in a while and I never have electrolyte headaches.

You also don't need magnesium like Cole posted in one of his recipes. Your body doesn't get rid of magnesium unless you've got some kind of weird disease, it can re-use what you already have endlessly. Potassium is kinda the same way.

Christian White
Christian White

That's a lot of carbs user. Depending on how long you have fast prior before today, it could take a day. As for weight loss, as soon as you get into ketosis you could do a hard workout and get close to the weight you were at

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

Potassium is kinda the same way.
Proof? How long has someone done a fast without potassium? There has to be someone who's done a long-term saltwater fast on only NaCl.

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

Snake juice

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

Your comment is ridic mate. SJ fills all ur electrolyte needs so u don't need to worry, that's the point. Gr8 that u can handle it differently but somebody else maybe is different. SJ is prettymuch foolproof

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

makes you less horny
is fasting going to cure my three pump chumpness?

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

I've done 95+ hour fasts with no potassium and not felt a thing.

I actually had more trouble when I was drinking snake juice, my hands were tingling non-stop. It ended when I just drank fresh water for a few days and my salt levels dropped back down.

I mean honestly, how much potassium do you get in a "regular" diet anyway?

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

no, but frequently putting your penis in anuses and vaginas of various ladies will

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

I've done 95+ hour fasts with no potassium and not felt a thing.
Problem is, as far as I have heard, is that you're fine without potassium for up to 4 days. You should try arguing with Cole directly on his potassium requirement because NaCl and KCl are considered absolute requirements for snake juice. To the point that the burden of proof is on you to show that KCl isn't that much important for long-term fasting.

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

Twenty scoops of BCAA, mix with 3/4 glass of water.

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

Ok what if I get a patty melt meal at whataburger with a Sprite? Will it be shorter if I can work out and drain my glycogen stores?

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

12 days in!
I've already reached my goal, so tomorrow I'll eat my first light meal, just some chicken broth, and veggie juice to activate my bowels.
Lost 10kg in total. Surely after I fill my guts with food it'll bounce up around 2-3kg, but that's fine.

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

No. Unless you know what it feels like to convert into ketosis, just assume 30 hours.

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

Fuck. Well I'll give it a shot and use keto sticks to see. Itll be a good experiment on myself to see what my limitations are. If not for weight loss at least I can use the carbs to restore muscle

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

Very dry sore throat from a cold, what should I do? currently doing OMAD after doing a weekfast a few days ago, will a few days fast help or hinder getting rid of this cold? What about a dry fast?

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

I've tried it when I couldn't get NoSalt and I felt like dog shit after two days

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

so lads
i haven't been able to lose weight
i've been fasting intermittently for 5 weeks and i haven't lost a pound
i fast for 18 hours and then eat a ~400cal meal and then a ~300cal protein+fruit smoothie a few hours later before bed
i've been doing this every day for 5 weeks and i haven't lost any weight
i called my doctor and she ordered bloodwork done to check my thyroid. i'm basically starving myself so they think something is wrong

Attached: 1525524583793.png (104 KB, 343x294)

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

way to rationalize your food addiction buddy

William Brooks
William Brooks

why don't you try real fasting?

Jose Williams
Jose Williams

food addiction

Nice try. Been fasting for months already. Just want to see if I am at level where I can half ass and fast it away since my metabolism has gotten faster. If not then I am not gonna eat that shit again until I get to that point

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

Why don't you try moderate exercise? Even if your thyroid is fucked it won't turn you superhuman, if you're using your muscles they will burn fuel

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

There are several possible causes of this:
1. You're bad at counting your calories
2. That fruit smoothie is 50% sugar
3. You're lying
First thing first - calculate your Basal metabolic rate (BMR). Just google BMR calculator and you'll get your daily caloric intake necessary to keep your weight.
Then multiply that depending on what you do and how much you exercise. If you don't exercise at all, *1. If you go to gym every day *1,4
Then recalculate your calories.

Intermittent fasting is a sad meme, because you're walking hungry all the time, while in the regular fast, the feeling of hunger disappears after 4 days.

Isaiah Moore
Isaiah Moore

Lol what kind of fasting you been doing user? 16:8 with Little Caesar's refeeds. If you knew dick about fasting you wouldn't be asking such dumb questions in the first place and clearly just trying to rationalize your desperate desire to stuff your face with junk food. Do whatever you want though fatty!

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

i've been using a 40lb dumbbell to lift along with pushups and lunges and so on
is it possible i'm not losing weight because i'm turning fat into muscle?

Attached: 1519350280185.jpg (167 KB, 576x950)

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

How about you eat realistic calories and dont starve yourself like a retard.
Laws of Thermodynamics apply for you too

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

What
If you eat less calories than you burn, no matter the genetics and thyroids, you'll lose weight (unless those are the names of your soda and ice cream). That's basic physics. Or you're a fucking perpetuum mobile.

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

is it possible i'm not losing weight because i'm turning fat into muscle?
Yes...

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

Intermittent fasting is a sad meme, because you're walking hungry all the time, while in the regular fast, the feeling of hunger disappears after 4 days
I don't get hungry at all while intermittent fasting though, and eating one big meal is always going to be more enjoyable than eating a bunch of small ones.

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

Those of you who work out fasted, whether you do OME2D E3D or so on, what's your routine? I'm at the point where I'm starting to get kind of skinny fat and I do not know how to work out. Started off as a fatty and getting to this point is amazing, but I want to put in work to look good also.

My goal is mostly aesthetics. I mean, I can be strong but I really want to have abs. I have money to spend of barbells and the such, I just dont know exactly how to go on about it cause I've never done exercises before

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

Fasting doesn't really affect working out. Just find an RPE based routine and follow that. Or do SS. It doesn't really matter tbqh.

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

It's just that I dont want to do anything wrong and either not make gains or do it wrong and hurt myself. I don't even know how heavy I can lift. But if you say it's ok then I can find a rpe based routine like you said and learn off that

Also, why doesnt it effect fasting? Jw

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

Not him but what is RPE?

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

RPE=Rate of Percieved Exertion.
Search on youtube/google for a detailed explanation, but basically when someone writes a workout program, they can use RPE to tell the athlete how hard they should be working each set. For example, if you're supposed to do 10 reps of OHP at RPE 8, that means you're supposed to do 10 reps with a weight you could do for 12 reps if you pushed yourself to the limit.

RPE is nice because if you have a weak day, because you're fasting or sick, you don't need to adjust the program. RPE 8 is going to be RPE 8 whether you're sick or not. You're just going to adjust the weight on the bar so that you're still at RPE 8.

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

Don't mind me. Just sipping on water and black coffee.

Attached: anzu-kaffee.jpg (532 KB, 850x600)

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

Meant to add this to this post but w/e
Also, why doesnt it effect fasting? Jw
Food basically only gives you 2 things for lifting, energy and protein. If you're fat, you've got the energy part covered already, and if you're intermittent fasting, fasting every other day, or even fasting for 2-3 days at a time, you'll be able to get enough protein when you are eating to still see improvement from lifting... assuming you're a beginner lifter.

Evan White
Evan White

water and black coffee

You're gonna make it

William James
William James

Thank you for the information. I will write it in my notes for reference later

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

regularly taking substances in capsules

Enjoy your stomach ulcers.

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

Lots of people on here who still think that by low calorie dieting as apposed to fasting won't fuck their metabolism up watch this video.
youtu.be/tIuj-oMN-Fk?t=1283

Attached: brap.gif (695 KB, 500x280)

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

take them with scrambled eggs

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

Epsom Salts are laxative, we really supposed to drink that?

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

You'll be shitting water every few hours after day 4, but yes.

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

I broke my fast today because I didn't have any snake juice ready and I woke up with strep throat, so I was looking for anything that would make it better, only orange juice was available.

I'm not doing mouth taping again.

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

couldn't you just drink regular water? or do you live in one of those countries where tap water tastes like ass and gives you aids?

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

I have bottled water but this is a real bad hurt, it needs the salt and sugar to feel better. Speaking of which, I should make some snake juice. The salts in it should help my throat feel better.
Also I live in America, a country which should be nuked just because they put fluoride in the water.

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

Will cough drops break my fast.

Alexander White
Alexander White

There was a few well written posts yesterday about our ancestors and their eating habits. My question is how did our ancestors get electrolytes through prolonged fasts?

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

I failed my 7 day Fast on the 4th day anons

I was charged double for my monthly mobile fees, and I got extremely pissed off at around 7AM and had to wait 2 hours before I could contact customer support and get that shit fixed. I ended up breaking at around 8:40AM from sheer rage having punched a wall several times.

I get so angry when I fast for long periods of time.

It really is a comfort zone type of deal for me when it comes to fasting I guess.

I fucking hate winter... I wish I could go on an extended jog and burn off all the calories I ate... Fucking -12 outside though.

Attached: 1504310794307.gif (401 KB, 336x256)

Brayden Hill
Brayden Hill

gonna eat a boston creme donut
fuck off

Attached: 1526736437352.jpg (37 KB, 600x443)

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

I'M DRINKING A GRAM OF VITAMIN C IN MY TEA WILL THIS BREAK MY FAST?

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

They licked rocks

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

Are any of you fellows fasting to clean out your lymphatic system?

Does anyone here know that the lymphatic system is?

Attached: the-lymphatic-system.jpg (179 KB, 800x800)

William Torres
William Torres

It's a web of green lines in yer body

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

Oh man the sodium in Snake Juice is like a fucking angel on my sore throat.

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

I don't get hungry at all while intermittent fasting though
then why not fast longer?

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

Where can I get Potassium Chloride, pharmacy? Says I need a prescript. Also
epsom salts
I found "Food grade" epsom salts but everyone says "Not safe for consumption"

Is there any way to replenish electrolytes without using these two? If not where can I get them? Or alternatives?

Bentley Flores
Bentley Flores

You can do both? Intermittent fasting is a way to eat food. Longer fasts are ways avoid eating food.

No matter what my goals are, (bulking, cutting, maintenance) I eat everything in one meal so I can at least feel full and content once a day.
If I split that meal up into 3 I'd never actually feel full which would just suck, so...

Jose Collins
Jose Collins

where do you live bro

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

Is there any point doing IF while bulking?

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

florida I think its cause people keep snorting shit

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

If I split that meal up into 3 I'd never actually feel full which would just suck, so...
nobody was saying you should eat three small meals, so...

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

How many calories are you eating daily on your bulk?

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

amazon.com/NOW-Potassium-Chloride-Powder-8-Ounces/dp/B00028M02Q

for the Epsom Salt, get food grade, it's the right one, it's a bit laxative and not meant to be consumed at high doses, but at low doses blended with water it replenishes magnesium which is its purpose in the snake juice

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

nobody was saying you should eat three small meals, so...
And I never said someone told me I should eat 3 small meals, so... where are you going with this?

Nolan White
Nolan White

2700. I've just started a 16:8 fast. It was quite difficult to eat all that in pretty much one go but it was certainly doable. Plus I could have spread it over the 8 hours more but if there's no benefit then I'll just stop. See pic for macros.

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

This pic sorry

Attached: 50234260-2143430415696395-2431179775637716992-n.png (195 KB, 1024x2048)

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

thank you so much user fucking nice

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

4tbsp lemon juice each day

can't this kick you out of ketosis?

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

Is mixing in 4 grams of creatine into the snake juice a good idea? Have been doing it for the last 6 days of fasting, not seeing anything bad happening

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

Is arm and hammer baking soda good enough for snake juice? It says it's for cleaning.

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

break fast six hours in by gorging on a glazed donut, a bagel, bowl of mayo cheese and hot sauce, 3 tortillas, and lemonade
Please help.

Attached: 1529800760303.jpg (133 KB, 780x818)

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

Hi fit. I'm gonna start fasting with some gym workouts today. I am looking to lose around 100 pounds. I wanna try IF but i weigh so much i think i could go for omad. I could do snake juice but hate the taste and how light headed it makes me. If i decide to do IF do i eat at the start of the 8 hours and then at the end? So i fit two meals in?

Also i know when cutting cals I'll feel hungry after eating but how quickly does your body adjust to the deficit?

Attached: Upset-Kawakummi.png (181 KB, 872x632)

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

It's what I've been using the past two days. Not dead yet.

But honestly it's just sodium bicarbonate which is what the recipe calls for.

Christian Cook
Christian Cook

I SAID PLEASE HELP

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

just finished my fourth day of IF. I aim for the standard 16:8 and this is basically becoming TMAD (two meals a day) now, with a random icecream or piece of chocolate inbetween. Don't care about "muh carbs". Also doing calisthenics throughout the day. Daily calories intake is around 1000-1500. 25 yo, 6'1, 160 pounds skinnyfat. Lets see where this goes

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

just don't eat lol

Leo Ross
Leo Ross

Did you make snake juice?

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

magnesium stearate is safe af
the air you're breathing right now is more dangerous
stop breathing

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

i have got too caught in a meme bulk and now i look and feel like shit, but i am still not as strong or big as i want to and i am kinda close to hitting 3 pl8 bench (2.5pl8 now).
would a 10 days fast help me shave off a couple of bf%s or should i just go with the traditional cut?
i have a deload week coming so i will fast on it

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

insulin spikes in response to high glucose in blood stream. If no food was digested, there will be no glucose in blood, meaning no insulin.

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

I just do water for the first day to kick start it, then do diet coke so I don't feel like killing myself. Down 10 lbs on the morning of day 6 even with it.

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

Probably something wrong with you, I was losing weight even chugging 300 carbs of mountain dew all day on a pseudo "starvation" diet once.

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

I've been really pissy on day 2 before because of caffeine withdrawal but by day 4 I'm usually at the height of my energy, like hard to even sleep mode.

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

You only get hungry on IF if your insulin sensitivity is fucked.

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

Same here! Good luck fellow faster! I lost 50 lbs last year and only fasted for 33 days. I kept the weight off too. I'm far from my goal but fasting works!!!

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

anyone?

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

what's with all this coffee and water, I almost puked just reading it
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4982520/
Substantial water and coffee intake was noted (8–12 cups of coffee daily and 2–3 bottles of water daily)

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

You'll lose at a minimum about 1 lbs of fat per day on a fast and another 2-4 lbs of water.

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

youtube.com/watch?v=U6umfRzbVDY

lmao

David Lopez
David Lopez

/fast/ discord discord.gg/qqtQFDQ

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

Bro go keto/carnivore, then OMAD, then OMAW master race.
Snake juice will taste good when you're depleted if electrolytes, trust me I've been there. You won't need it for short 3 say fasts, but after that it's essential

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

Snake juice doesn't even taste that bad, it just tastes like water.

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

will i lose water even if i drink water?
also should i take anything considering i will stay 10 days without food? that's my first time doing a water fast

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

think about how great food's going to taste once I'm done fasting
refeed after 8 days of fasting
the food doesn't taste very good at all
But you guys told me hunger was the best spice

Nathan Flores
Nathan Flores

Whats he even trying to show here. Dude has a lot of muscle and his insulin sensitivity is probably perfect by now, eating mostly fat and protein from hamburgers, working out, and staying around 200 carbs/day isn't even unhealthy for someone like him just because its got fucking mcdonalds on the box.

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

In my experience a big water dump occurs when I stop lifting while doing it. I only drink a small cup of salt water later into it if I'm feeling like shit that day.

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

Its hilarious how purely mental fasting is. Normally eat OMAD and dont think about food for hours after waking up, but know that im "Day 1" of my fast i keep thinking about food because I know im actively depriving myself. Its cool though I'm going 10 MOTHERFUCKING days MINIMUM.

COLE if your on here at some point can you answer, is it okay to mix in a couple dry fasting days surrounded by snake juice, like 5 days of snake juice, 2 days dry, 5 days snake juice 2 days dry etc.

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

To me it tasted acrid af the first time, after 3-4 days it felt "not bad hmm" but then I got this big dopamine hit, that sealed the deal for me, my body wanted that stuff

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

You are still easting less calories, so you will lose weight, this willonly make a small difference, if any. Clearly your body still uses up bodyfat even with glycogen in your liver, otherwise noone would lose weight by just eating less

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

Not Cole but I've done that exact routine before, the dry fasting kicked me on my ass the first time, but it works.

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

This snake juice shit is fucking terrible.

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

finish my 1 week water fast
didn't get any snake juice, just drink some zero calorie gatorades assuming that since it's so short I'll be fine
eat two meatball subs from subway
now feeling intense pain across my left arm
Am I dying?

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

Update, my stomach hurts. Will this pass?

Juan Green
Juan Green

Am I dying?

i sort of hope you do, why do this shit if you're not gonna follow the guidelines

Levi James
Levi James

why do this shit
Because I lost 19 pounds in that week.

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

Is it really progress when you're regressing something even more basic/important?

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

I've been doing a 20/4 fast for about 5 days and I'm already seeing great results.
Hoping to finish my cut soon.

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

Didn't think I'd see her being posted here. Nido maybe, but here? Hell no

What is recommended, a 2-day dry fast or a 5-day on snake juice? I'm doing a 2-day dry right now and I'll most likely stick to these considering that the ingredients for Snake juice aren't exactly easy to buy here. Gotta see a doctor first or something like that.
If the difference is big enough I'll try to get the ingredientes anyway

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

bump

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

as someone who feels the same please delete this.

all I drink are 300cal Breakfast shakes daily but it feels like Im getting nowhere.

I do feel a tad bit more active and able to run for longer without panting but for the most part I WANT MY WEIGHT GONE NOW!!

AHHHHHH!!

If this doesnt work Im gonna cut milk products all together and go for a pure fruit+water diet.

Im already at the point where I can go 24h without feeling hungry so I think Im just gonna have to bite the bullet and cut out everything but veggies,fruits and chicken for a entire month.

Attached: 1547108151961.jpg (22 KB, 400x400)

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

Have you considered doing light cardio until you hit the wall? When I fast or ketocut I just hit the exercise bike. After and day and half of low carb eating then bam I'm in keto. Then bike for like an hour or two a day while fasted to max that fat burning.

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

People who post extreme calorie restriction diets in a FASTING general must be IQlet subhumans. Enjoy your fucked metabolisms morons.
Everything for snake juice is avaliable over the counter at any grocery store
Epsom salts
Himalayan Pink Salt
Baking Soda
No-Salt
EZPZ

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

since when is intermittent not also FASTING?

you arnt being very helpful in explaining what anyone might be doing wrong.

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

48 hours in to my latest fast. Feel totally fine. Sunday progress pictures will be taken tomorrow. weight is still being logged. As promised I will provide all results at the conclusion of this journey

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

Also I’m getting pretty deep into ketosis now

Attached: 400E30C4-004A-4E71-890E-65940C3BFCB2.jpg (1.69 MB, 4032x3024)

Blake Perry
Blake Perry

That shit is going to get you nowhere.
Cut the shakes out and either eat something proper, or don't eat anything at all. You're only fucking yourself otherwise.

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

first day is always the hardest
try again, get rid of the food in your house if you have to

Jayden James
Jayden James

Ok so what are the benefits of dry fasting as opposed to water fasting? More autofaggy or something?

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

Somebody help me out. I’ve been doing intermittent fasting for almost 2 months now. 16/8 to start off and then moved to 20/4 after a month. Can I do 2 48 hour fasts a week and still expect to lose weight fast? Current weight is 200lb even. I want to get down to 180 ASAP
Thanks in advance.

Attached: D8B0F37E-47D1-4750-BD38-C510C060DA84.jpg (331 KB, 1242x2208)

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

Who the fuck is supposed to fast?
I'm a 5'11 skinnyfat slob who wants to get in some shape, is this the option for me?

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

Yeah escaping skinnyfat is hard as fuck. But get some mass on you first otherwise youll look worse than auswitz mode youll see every little imbalance in vivid detail

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

there are seperate forums where people discuss literal eating disorders like bulimia. you aren't fasting and shouldn't post here

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

the lymphatic system is a one way transport/drainage system related to both circulatory and immune systems in the body.

I have found mild pain in my lymph nodes in my hips, backs of knees, spine, neck etc. throughout my fast. While fasting does remove toxins it does so as a result of also removing fat, which stores toxins.

so, WARNING, when you fast and use your fat cells for energy, they release any toxins that were stored in them, creating free radicals and a metabolite that needs protein to become water soluble again in order to be excreted in the forms of: piss, sweat, and shit. So try to stay hydrated and get a few nice baths and hot saunas in to cleanse yourself out during the fast.

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

maybe try real nigga fasting nerd

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

I am fasting though. I fasted for 3 days, refed, threw it up. Fasting doesn't magically become something else when it's associated with an eating disorder.
Not to mention fasting is disordered eating by definition, so take from that what you will.

Attached: pepe.png (221 KB, 1118x1074)

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

Piss fasting is based as fuck. Why would you not do this?
literally free
healthy af
cleansing
autophagy
fat burning
No downsides once you get a taste for it.

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

Slowly decreasing vitamin supply

No thx, I can get all of that with regular water.

David Cruz
David Cruz

Day 9 of snek juice fasting
As long as you don't allow yourself to get bored this shit is such a breeze. It pisses me off I never discovered this sooner. I was used to water fasting but by day 7 I was getting so weak I could barely do anything but sit around.

Attached: 1487398152644.png (975 KB, 1560x1036)

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

Caffeine withdrawal is what made my first few fasts super hard. I'd be basically vomiting after 36 hours. When I realised this and started having caffeine tablets during my water fasts they became super easy.

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

hey guys today was my refeed and i ate a steak medium rare, just meat nothing else, also is pic related bad? should i not drink it while fasting? also always on day 3 i feel dizzy and its when i need to refeed, how can i extend my fast days?

Attached: 71ZbD403u1L.-SY355-.jpg (16 KB, 355x355)

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

You aren't fasting if you're drinking sugar water, which is what that is

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

12 minutes into hard dry fast.
Don't really see the big deal.

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

thanks, also when i finished eating the stake i feel so fucking fat and full why is that? i really doubt i will gain too much weight instantly

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

Steak has a good amount of protein and fat, and protein and fat are very satiating compared to carbs, so they make you feel more full.

David Lopez
David Lopez

did i made a right choice in that refeed? also when can i move to OMAW if i can only make it to OME3D?

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

Hey /fast/, what water should be used to mix the snake juice recipie with?

Thomas James
Thomas James

What are the best refeed options? I plan on ending my fast on day 15.

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

Any

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

What

Purified, maybe spring? I dunno, use fuckin Icelandic volcano water if it'll make your fatass lose weight.

Julian Price
Julian Price

GOOD WORK ON RESISTING. I'M SURE PIZZA HAS KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN HITLER.

GO TO SNAKEDIET.COM

IF IT'S YOUR FIRST TIME WORKING OUT ON SNAKE JUICE, GO AT 70% EFFORT AND INCREASE AS YOU NEED BE. IF YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED THAT YOU'LL DROP THE WEIGHT OR SOME SHIT, DO EXERCISES THAT AREN'T ASK RISKY AS THE BENCH PRESS.
NORMAL IS GOOD, KEEP GOING UNTIL YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT.

WHEN YOU HAVE MUSCLE GLYCOGEN IT FEELS NORMAL. ONCE YOUR MUSCLE GLYCOGEN IS DEPLETED, YOU'LL STILL BE ABLE TO PUSH BUT YOU WON'T BE AS EXPLOSIVE AS COMPARED TO A REPLENISHED GLYCOGEN STATE.

QUIT YOUR FUCKING DRUGS YOU GODDAMN ADDICT.

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

IF IT'S YOUR FIRST TIME WORKING OUT ON SNAKE JUICE, GO AT 70% EFFORT AND INCREASE AS YOU NEED BE. IF YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED THAT YOU'LL DROP THE WEIGHT OR SOME SHIT, DO EXERCISES THAT AREN'T ASK RISKY AS THE BENCH PRESS.
NORMAL IS GOOD, KEEP GOING UNTIL YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT.
i refeeded today, ive learned that 3 day is my limit, how can i last longer? on day 3 i feel like shit

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

STOP BEING WEAK STOP CRAVING SWEETS THAT WHAT CAUSED YOU TO GET FAT IN THE FIRST PLACE FATTIES
THIS AND THIS.
CAN I HAVE MY COFFEE?
CAN I HAVE MY NICOTINE?
CAN I HAVE MY TEA?
HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!
BEAT YOUR GODDAMN FOOD ADDICTION YOU FUCKING FATTIES AND YOU'LL BEAT YOUR FUCKING OBESITY.

GOOD LUCK. DON'T CAVE IN LIKE A BITCH.

WHAT ARE THE MEDS?

SNAKE JUICE.

YOU CAN EAT AIR, AND YOU SHOULD NOT EAT ANYTHING.

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

hey capsbro, i dont tolerate snake juice any longer, is it bad if i fast on plain water from now on?

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

YES. YOU'RE BASICALLY PULLING OUT WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO KEEP IN.
AND JUST IN CASE YOU'RE RETARDED, DO NOT GO IN A SAUNA IF YOU'RE DRY FASTING.

BUYING THE INGREDIENTS INDIVIDUALLY. MAGNESIUM AND BAKING SODA ARE ACTUALLY OPTIONAL, YOU CAN DO A 1:1 SODIUM:POTASSIUM MIXTURE. USE SEA SALT IF YOU DON'T WANT HIMALAYAN FOR SOME REASON. HIGH QUALITY SEA SALTS ARE ACTUALLY BETTER THAN PINK SALT, TOO, BUT THEY'RE EXPENSIVE.

GAIN SOME FUCKING BALLS AND DO A 72H FAST. FIGHT THE HUNGER LIKE YOUR FUCKING LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.

GOOD. DO A SNAKE JUICE FAST SO YOU CAN STILL LIFT.

GOOD FUCKING WORK, I'LL BE WAITING FOR THOSE PICTURES.

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

I caved
again
Today was day 4 and I felt like absolute sick shit and couldn't sleep, ate some steak [spoiler]and rice[/spoiler]

I feel like I'm never gonna fucking make it.

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

i did the same but without the rice, at least you did better than me i can only stand 3 days, but i still see progress

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

Is tapwater okay to use? I am worried about the fluoride and chlorine in it

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

No one ever posts photos for evidence. Does everyone just rule play. I'm 37% BF and cant imagine not eating for over a month....then again, lower BF and then I can just clean bulk and lift right??

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

EATING 400G OF CARBS WON'T SET YOU BACK THAT MUCH, BUT FATTIES SHOULDN'T EAT CARBS OR ANYTHING, REALLY.

EPHEDRINE IS BAD FOR YOUR HEART, AND SO IS CAFFEINE. NO DRUGS YOU FUCKING IMPATIENT FUCK.

THE LONGER YOU ARE ON A CALORIC DEFICIT, THE MORE YOU ARE FUCKING YOUR BMR. DO PROLONGED FASTS AND EAT LIKE A FUCKING BEAST, NOT A BITCH.

I SEE YOU'VE NEVER FASTED BEFORE.

NOBODY SAYS YOU'RE GUARANTEED CRAZY ENERGY AND FOCUS. SOME PEOPLE GET AMPED UP BECAUSE IT'S THEIR FIRST TIME IN KETOSIS, SO THEY END UP HAVING A TON OF ENERGY BECAUSE THEY'RE FAT FUCKS. POINT IS, FASTING SIDE EFFECTS VARY FROM PERSON TO PERSON.

Jason Price
Jason Price

Okay go again boys

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

God won’t stand in your way if you let him help you on your quest user.

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

anyone know where to get the following in australia? i want to start 96+ hour fasts
Potassium chloride
Magnesium Sulphate

also would drinking water with salt and baking soda be fine or is it useless?
is something like gatorade g active a good alternative?
contains:
7 cal
270mg sodium
84mg potassium
2.5mg vitamin b3
1.3mg vitamin b5
0.4mg vitamin b6)

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

youtube.com/watch?v=q2vPQYP0dpI

GOOD FUCKING WORK. GET FUCKING SLIM AND STOP BEING THAT FAT PIECE OF SHIT YOU HATE.

YES, A DRY FAST WOULD HELP.

PROLONGED FASTS YOU SAD, PATHETIC FAT FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

What's the best way to break your fast? What makes eggs and strictly meat the best path?

Carter Lee
Carter Lee

what do you people do about fasting mouth? tastes terrible

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

Brush your teeth, don't swallow anything.

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

IF MONEY ISN'T AN ISSUE AND YOU HAVE THE ROOM, THE 4 BASIC PIECES OF EQUIPMENT YOU NEED ARE:

1. ADJUSTABLE DUMBBELL WEIGHTS.
2. A BENCH.
3. A PULL-UP BAR.
4. BANDS.

YOUTUBE BEGINNER PROGRAMS, DON'T EVER NEGLECT A MUSCLE, BE PERSISTENT, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORM IS PERFECT.

IT'S NOT A LAXATIVE AT THE AMOUNT IN THE SNAKE JUICE RECIPE.

YES!!!!!!!!!!

DRINKING BLOOD, NATURAL WATER SOURCES, AND IN ANIMAL ORGANS.

LOOK, YOU DID MORE THAN 3 DAYS WHICH IS GOOD, AND NOW YOU KNOW THAT STRESS CAN PLAY A HUGE FACTOR IN EATING HABITS. REFEED WELL, PICK YOURSELF BACK UP, AND FUCKING DO IT AGAIN.

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

Does fasting make everything more intense, ᴀMM cᴀps? You like that shit, you dirty slut...

...to be continued.

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

IF IT HAS NO SUGAR, NO.

IT WORKS, YES.

PROLONGED FASTS. FOR A FATTY LIKE YOU, THE LONGER YOU EAT AT A CALORIC DEFICIT THE MORE YOU ARE DESTROYING YOUR BMR. EAT SOME AIR, DRINK SOME SNAKE JUICE, AND MAN THE FUCK UP.

SPOILED PALATE BABY.

FAST ON YOUR DELOAD WEEK, YES. BUT WHEN YOU COME OUT OF IT, MAKE SURE YOU CARB LOAD (STARCHY CARBS + LEAN PROTEIN, NO FAT). IF YOU ACTUALLY DO PUSH 7 DAYS, DRINK 1L + 1 TSP OF BAKING SODA, THEN WAIT A FEW HOURS AND REFEED.

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

i got a question, if i dont eat anything, do i still have to brush me teeth and floss?

Aaron Kelly
Aaron Kelly

I still can't make it past the first day. Someone, tell me what to do for today so i dont fuck up, or ill kill myself

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

Your mouth begins to taste kinda bad. Brushing is recommended.

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

I was wondering why this was happening to me.

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

Don't eat. Stay busy, stay hydrated. Thirsty? Drink. Ignore the pain until you aren't hungry anymore.

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

well mine doesnt thats why i was asking, but my tongue gets white and i dont know why

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

IT'S GOOD THAT IT DOESN'T TASTE AS GOOD, MAYBE THAT'D STOP YOU FROM EATING SO FUCKING MUCH YOU FAT SHIT.

HE'S TRYING TO SHOW THAT EATING FREQUENCY PLAYS A LARGE PART IN DIET & NUTRITION. ALSO, FAST FOOD LIKE MCDONALDS ISN'T THE CAUSE OF OBESITY.

Its hilarious how purely mental fasting is.
ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.
Its cool though I'm going 10 MOTHERFUCKING days MINIMUM.
THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT
is it okay to mix in a couple dry fasting days surrounded by snake juice
OF COURSE IT IS, YES. IT'LL BE TOUGH, BUT IF YOU SUCCEED YOU'LL COME OUT A FUCKING MONSTER THAT DESPISES FAT PIECES OF SHIT.

THAT'S FUCKING GREAT, GOOD WORK. ARE YOU GOING TO GO FOR 96?

SINCE DRY FASTING IS AN AGGRESSIVE FAST, IT'S THE QUICKEST WAY TO AUTOPHAGY, WHICH WOULD MEAN IT'S THE QUICKEST WAY TO HEAL ACUTE HEALTH ISSUES.
IF YOU GOT SOMEBODY ON A SNAKE JUICE FAST VS A DRY FASTER AND THEY ARE BOTH SITTING ON THEIR ASS, THE DRY FASTER WILL LOSE BODY FAT MORE QUICKLY. HOWEVER, THE SNAKE DIETER WILL BE ABLE TO DO PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND BE ABLE TO FAST LONGER. YOU WILL STILL GET AUTOPHAGY ON SNAKE JUICE, BUT IT WILL JUST TAKE LONGER.

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

Can I do 2 48 hour fasts a week and still expect to lose weight fast?
COMPARED TO THAT 20:4, OF COURSE. THIS IS ASSUMING YOUR REFEEDS ARE WITHIN YOUR MACROS AND CALORIC INTAKE.
IF YOU WANT TO GET DOWN TO 180 ASAP, DO A SNAKE JUICE FAST COMBINED WITH PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. IF YOU WANT TO GET THERE EVEN FAST, SPLASH IN SOME DRY DAYS ON YOUR REST DAYS.

YOU'RE A SHITPOSTER, WHAT A SURPRISE!

I HAVEN'T MUSTERED UP THE BALLS TO DRINK MY OWN PISS YET, ESPECIALLY WHEN I STILL SEE SEDIMENT COMING OUT OF IT.

IT'S HARD FOR THE FUCKING FOOD ADDICTS AND FAT FUCKS WHO ARE SCARED THEY'RE GOING TO STARVE TO DEATH WITH ALL OF THAT BELLY FAT.

QUIT YOUR GODDAMN CAFFEINE, HOLY SHIT. YOU HAVE TO TAKE FUCKING TABLETS FOR IT BECAUSE IT'S MAKING YOU THROW UP, THAT'S A CLEAR SIGN THAT CAFFEINE IS FUCKING GARBAGE.

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

YOU'RE A SHITPOSTER, WHAT A SURPRISE!
You resort to ad hominem because there isn't anything flawed with what I'm saying. You just see a frog and you get angry.

Caleb Garcia
Caleb Garcia

YES, STEAK IS A GOOD REFEED CHOICE.
also when can i move to OMAW if i can only make it to OME3D?
ONCE YOU HAVE SNAKE JUICE AND DECIDE TO GROW SOME BALLS.

COLE HAS SAID THE BEST WATER TO USE IS NATURAL SPRING WATER, THEN EVIAN COMES IN A VERY CLOSE SECOND. AFTER A WHILE THOUGH, HE JUST SAID FUCK IT AND JUST USE ANY FUCKING WATER.

CARNIVORE. DON'T FORGET TO DRINK BAKING SODA 3-4 HOURS BEFORE YOUR REFEED IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ALREADY.

UNLESS YOU'RE ALREADY LEAN, GOING PAST 3 DAYS IS PURE WILLPOWER. YOU MIGHT BE FEELING LIKE SHIT ON DAY 3 BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT USED TO BEING DEPLETED OF MUSCLE GLYCOGEN. DEPENDING ON YOUR GOALS, YOU CAN DEFINITELY PULL OFF 72S AND HIT THE GYM 4-6 TIMES A WEEK, BUT IF YOU'RE A HUGE FAT PIECE OF SHIT, DO OMAW.

YES
youtube.com/watch?v=fURwtw_FYK0

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

tfw down 20lbs is 20 days. Ate 3 days in that time. I need to drop another 20 though. How bad would it be if I took a break from fasting for like 3 days.
Currently 195. Want to weigh 175. 6' so don't assume I'm fat and trying to look normal. All the fat on my face is gone and my stomach is gone. I just want a 6 pack.

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

so i have been fasting for 3 weeks now, in fast i feel like a fucking terminator, i can see my self as thin on the mirror, when i refeed i feel like fucking shit, i see my self as a fat piece of shit and loose all motivation

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

It’ll be funny when one of the people this all caps troll encourages finally dies or is permanently damaged from starvation or dehydration. I remember fasting was a joke around here .. then it became serious, but dry fasting was still a joke. Now here we are. It’s fucking sick.

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

???

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

?

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

Sounds like you developed anorexia

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

WHAT I LEARNED FROM BREAKING MY FAST LAST WEEK WAS TO TRY EATING A GARLIC TOE FOR INSOMNIA. SURE, YOU'LL BE BREAKING AUTOPHAGY FOR A BIT, BUT IF THAT MEANS IT'D HELP YOU FAST FOR ANOTHER FULL DAY THEN IT'S WELL WORTH THE TRADE.

I POSTED DAILY PROGRESS LAST WEEK.
DOES EVERY SHITPOSTER JUST MENTION LARPING, WAIT FOR A REPLY, THEN SHITPOST SOME MORE?
instagram.com/snake_diet_wizard/?hl=en
I'LL BE THE JUDGE FROM YOUR RESPONSE.

IF YOU'RE A FATTY LOSING WEIGHT, CARNIVORE. REASON: YOU WON'T BREAK KETOSIS.

STOP BEING A SOFT ASS PUSSY BITCH.

WOW! WHAT A RESPONSE! IT'S LIKE I'VE NEVER SEEN A SHITPOST IN MY LIFE!

Attached: DAY6-2019.jpg (2.67 MB, 3232x8476)

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

Disagree with Cole here. Water fast was only hard the first time I did it for 6 days. Second time it was a breeze and never felt weak.

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

caps user whats a good routine to loose manboobs
inb4 fasting till i can see my 6 abs fully developed

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

tfw down 20lbs is 20 days. Ate 3 days in that time.
GOOD FUCKING WORK, THAT'S SOME MOTIVATING SHIT.
I need to drop another 20 though. How bad would it be if I took a break from fasting for like 3 days.
1. DON'T PIG OUT LIKE A FUCKING RETARD.
2. TRY TO KEEP THE MEALS CARNIVORE.
3. GET BACK ON THE FUCKING TRAIN ASAP.
I just want a 6 pack.
IT GETS HARDER THE MORE LEAN YOU GET. YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO FAST LIKE YOU DID BEFORE, SO DON'T BE TAKEN ABACK IF YOU PLATEAU, FIND OUT VARIOUS METHODS OF ATTACK TO GET WHAT YOU DESIRE.

WHAT ARE YOUR STATS?

WATER FASTING HAS AND WILL FUCK PEOPLE UP, BUT IT SEEMS THAT IT'S WITH PEOPLE THAT GO BEYOND THE 7 DAY MARK (VEGGIE POLICE, DAVID BLAINE). SNAKE JUICE JUST WORKS FOR EVERYBODY.

SO FASTING WILL HELP WITH GYNO BUT I'M NOT SURE IF IT WILL COMPLETELY ELIMINATE YOUR BITCHTITS, HIGHLY DEPENDENT ON THE LEVEL OF FLAPPY TITS AND YOUR ESTROGEN LEVELS.
YES, FAST UNTIL YOU'RE LEAN, BUT YOU MAY HAVE TO DO A DRY FASTING ROUTINE (LIKE A 23H DRY FASTING ROUTINE, YOU'LL HAVE TO LOOK UP HOW OR ASK WHEN THE TIME COMES) COMBINED WITH HITTING THE GYM.
YOUR BEST FRIEND WOULD BE TO NATURALLY RAISE YOUR TESTOSTERONE LEVELS, AND YOU CAN DO THAT WITH FASTING + WORKING OUT. IT MAY TAKE A LONG TIME, THOUGH, SO DON'T GET DISCOURAGED IF IT DOESN'T GO AWAY IN A YEAR. WORKING OUT IS A LIFETIME COMMITMENT, AND IT'LL BRING YOU MUCH MORE THAN GOOD HEALTH.

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

YOUR BEST FRIEND WOULD BE TO NATURALLY RAISE YOUR TESTOSTERONE LEVELS, AND YOU CAN DO THAT WITH FASTING + WORKING OUT. IT MAY TAKE A LONG TIME, THOUGH, SO DON'T GET DISCOURAGED IF IT DOESN'T GO AWAY IN A YEAR. WORKING OUT IS A LIFETIME COMMITMENT, AND IT'LL BRING YOU MUCH MORE THAN GOOD HEALTH.
yeah im willing to do this for a year already in since early january, my question is, what can i do at the gym? what specific exercise will help? i go to my uni gym which is free and i can go any time but i have no fucking clue what to do

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

thanks brah

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

i fucking hate food now, no matter what i eat on my re feed its all meaningless, its like when i thought getting a blowjob was the best thing on earth only to realize they are a fucking meme and doesnt feel good, what can i do now?

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

what can i do at the gym? what specific exercise will help?
ALRIGHT SO THERE'S NO SPECIFIC EXERCISE THAT WILL HELP, BUT EXERCISE IN GENERAL WILL.
IF YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE TO START, WATCH THESE VIDEOS:
youtube.com/watch?v=TN9i9Ni0Xr4&list=PLp4G6oBUcv8yxB4H2Y7IdOjst78R9UmCg
I DON'T REALLY LIKE TO SHILL HIM SINCE HE'S A SUPPLEMENT PUSHING MANLET BITCH BUT THOSE VIDEOS CAN BE HELPFUL.
SECOND, FIND A BEGINNER PROGRAM AND STICK WITH IT FOR HOWEVER LONG IT SAYS AND PERHAPS LONGER IF YOU'RE A LAZY FUCK. JUST DON'T FOLLOW THEIR NUTRITION IN TERMS OF MEAL FREQUENCY. FASTING IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST METHOD TO BURN BODY FAT AND IT HAPPENS TO BE THE HEALTHIEST THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOURSELF, TOO.
IF YOU THINK POWERLIFTING IS SOMETHING YOU'D LIKE TO DO, GO TO /PLG/ AND ASK FOR THE BOOK SERIES 531, THEY GAVE ME THE BOOKS A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO AND I JUST STARTED READING IT YESTERDAY, SEEMS LEGIT.
HERE'S SOME TIPS OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD:
1. FOCUS ON THE BIG 6 AS YOUR MAIN COMPOUND LIFTS. PIC RELATED.
2. DO NOT NEGLECT ANY MUSCLE GROUP. THAT INCLUDES YOUR NECK, FOREARMS, AND CALVES.
3. DON'T BE EMBARRASSED AND DON'T FOCUS ON OTHER PEOPLE. YOU ARE AT THE GYM FOR YOU AND YOURSELF ONLY. WHO CARES IF THERE'S A GYMBRO DEADLIFTING 6 PLATES NEXT TO YOU, IF ANYTHING YOU SHOULD ASK HIM HOW HE GOT THERE AND IF HE CAN HELP YOU ON FORM AND ALL OF THAT SHIT.
4. ALL ADVICE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AT YOUR CURRENT FITNESS LEVEL. AN EXAMPLE WOULD BE TO DO WEIGHTED DIPS OR SOME SHIT AND YOU CAN'T EVEN DO 1 WITH BODYWEIGHT.
5. FORM IS OF UTMOST FUCKING IMPORTANCE. AS JEFF CAVALIERE HAS SAID, HE WOULD RATHER SEE YOU DO 10 SETS OF 1 GOOD QUALITY REP, THAN 1 SET OF 10 BAD ONES.
6. LIKE FASTING, ENJOY THE FUCKING PROCESS. ENJOY SEEING GAINS BY TAKING PICTURES, ENJOY YOUR FAT LOSS RESULTS FROM FASTING, FLEX IN THE MIRROR, COMPARE YOURSELF TO WHO YOU WERE YESTERDAY, AND NEVER FUCKING GIVE UP LIKE A CRYBABY BITCH. TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE AND BE A GODDAMN MAN.

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

I FORGOT THE FUCKING PIC.

Attached: BIG6.jpg (43 KB, 640x295)

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

How long is a good water fast? Thinking of doing 3 days this week.

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

BUYING THE INGREDIENTS INDIVIDUALLY. MAGNESIUM AND BAKING SODA ARE ACTUALLY OPTIONAL, YOU CAN DO A 1:1 SODIUM:POTASSIUM MIXTURE.
Sorry 1:1 of salt and no salt. At 1 tsp or 2 for a 2l jug of water capsbro?

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

YOU'LL BE FINE ON 3 DAYS.

YOU CAN START AT 1 TSP, THEN ADJUST. THE RECIPE IS A BASELINE FOR YOU TO WORK AROUND WITH.

James Myers
James Myers

is 96 safe on water?

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

so on a snake fast you don’t eat anything except water and snake oil?

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

what a mad lad

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

Can't tell of this is a meme.

Snake juice is electrolyte water.

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

NEW THREAD
jowforums.com/thread/49128914/fitness

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

male or female?

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

Today will be my first try at fasting.
I will skip 1 whole day each week. I've heard that because its only one day I don't even need to worry about electrolytes, maybe only a tsp of salt.
Skipping one whole day each week will make me eat about 10000 Calories less each month, that is theorically over 1kg of fat amirite?
pic unrelated

Attached: 2014-2016-2018-2020-39-179-349-1299-this-is-34476341.png (158 KB, 500x643)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit