I believe in you

I believe in you.
I believe in us.

Attached: 74bd07c.jpg (1203x620, 92K)

Anybody got the current pic of this guy?

thank you this was needed. i believe in you too bro bright days are around the corner we just need to push a bit harder

Profound Photoshop.

How gay. Go back to Red dit kid

You're welcome bro. I promise you can do it. We are all impatient, but good things take time. You're so close!

We are all going to make it, if we stay humble and try hard.

Nice

Attached: ggcf9d8f4bh01.png (715x693, 967K)

i-is there any hope for me?

Attached: DCIM00154_copy.jpg (720x540, 42K)

Yeah man, get some more hair on that head, clean up the acne, work on the eye problem and you're set senpai!

How did a "haircut" put hair on the top of his head that wasn't there before?

Just take a shower!

Attached: qLI5gDwZ8Uak55PW3VjGKdi5QFy4qs2DpqPauKin-PY.jpg (768x768, 57K)

few mm of bone...

Attached: blackopscel.jpg (1000x1043, 135K)

Probably not you.
He has horrible acne, but nice jaw. If he treated his acne, got contacts or at least got better glasses, he would be decent

Reminder that he is 6'3 thus mogging 95% of Jow Forums.

tfw also 6'3 and in better shape

This actually him? Really looks better now. Kinda like Jordan Peterson or something

legit looks like a steampunk character now

you just need to be more confident bro
like just be yourself bro

You're a fucking retard op. Stop. This gives literally no hope.

>shower gives u defined jaw

Damn he really does look like Peterson holy shit

lol that irony. it's great how all you need to do is stop being ugly. Just photoshop yourself to look different.
incels hate him learn how with this one trick

It's a photoshop but he could look like that if he bulked up a bit

Attached: 1541041830605.jpg (576x576, 76K)

just fix your bone structure bro xD

>JUST CHANGE YOUR FACIAL STRUCTURE BRO

>just regrow your hairline user
>change your jawline user

just get taller dude
you have to put in EFFORT and then your bones will change from all the CONFIDENCE seeping into them

just build a time machine bro and go back in time before your hairline disappeared dude

>dat jaw
Just treat the acne, get a better haircut (just say "7mm on the sides and a bit longer on the top", 99,99% chance you'll end up with a decent/good haircut) and get non-round glasses

He looks like a henchperson of an balkanese crime lord in a Guy Ritchie movie

the aesthetic thing is a pure meme. I tried it and it makes no difference, especially if you're an actual Robot, people realise it a mile off and just think you're a try-hard cope when you get all cleaned up like this. People have more respect when you appear as your authentic self, even if it means looking a little dishevelled.

btw I'm joking about how extreme they changed his looks to be considered attractive. I think he was a normal looking guy to start with.