What are some things that you like but you can't admit you do on Jow Forums? For me, it's

What are some things that you like but you can't admit you do on Jow Forums? For me, it's
>Undertale
>Attack on Titan
>Capeshit

Attached: cbd4305d1882a3ac8f75d2aec02b5e46.jpg (811x811, 46K)

>pretend to be a femanon to bait faggots

>actually go outside
>lift weights
>Want to reforest the world
>dont watch anime that much
>dont play video games that much

is Attack on Titan not approved in here?
I think is pretty good

I really like you user! It'd be so good if there were an outlet to help reforest areas though there doesn't appear to be any around these parts. Its interesting that tree-planting is an important part of Jewish culture and per result afforestation is apparently massive in Israel, perhaps we should adopt that tradition given the benefits that it would have?

Attached: 18.png (2000x1880, 576K)

>Undertale
>Sonic
That's about it

For me it's just saying that I'm pansexual. I get called Tumblr so I just say I'm bi to save the headaches when that topic comes up

For me it's
>Capeshit (movies, comics, games, and cartoons)
>Had a gf at one point
>Trying to find another gf
>Feel happy most if the time
>Pretty confident in myself most of the time
>Not white

>Not white
Oh yeah I forgot this too

>console gaming
it just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling that PC gaming doesn't, even if the PC version has a higher pixel count and frame rate
when I was a kid I was just happy to play the game, I didn't give a shit about numbers

>Bleach
>Communism
>e-thots

literally nothing, you can say whatever you want here because it's fucking anonymous

From what I have seen its considered entry level/normie tier anime, but I dont even watch anime past a few episodes so I wouldnt know.
Pansexuals are just bisexuals desperate for attention.
Personally I dont care much, I like vidya on both, but then you get vidya like Just Cause 3 that runs like total dogshit. Then again it runs like dogshit on PC as well.

globalism
reddit
katamari
dude weed
giving money to female twitch streamers
traveling

My cute girlfriend

I want to plant trees too, but how does one do that when they don't own any property? Even if I plant one somewhere out in the desert randomly, I wouldn't have the means to water it.

Katamari is pretty well loved on Jow Forums, has a long history here and has even been in one or two of the site top banners.

same for me, it's just a hassle to explain

but i do go on Tumblr just as much as I go on Jow Forums, polar opposites but I like them both

Attached: samelol.png (1280x720, 849K)

Cal arts cartoons.

Attached: 250864AB-D81A-44A2-9DF9-7118BFF5BA74.gif (500x281, 319K)

I purposely don't talk about things I like online or in real life as a means of protecting it.

I smoke copious amounts of weed every day and act like a total stoner, I have multiple editions of High Times magazine, multiple bowls/bongs/flavor of joint papers, and in real life I talk like a stoner and say duuuuuuuuude and brooooo all the time. I also unironically believe the 'weed cures cancer' and other ailments.

But on Jow Forums I don't mention it at all

I like Steven Universe, even though I know to avoid the fandom like the plague

Yes indeed i am doing it myself

guerilla gardening and groasis water systems\
dont give up brother i know you can and will do it dont let us down!

>Browse Tumblr and Reddit somewhat, only follow a few specific things so I avoid the sjw-group-mentality bs.
It's alright.

well shit i thought the meme was there is no game that /v/ does not hate

That show is absolutely fucking horrible. I cannot find any redeeming qualities whatsoever other than it having alright animation. What about it do you like?

Preferring .40S&W to 9mm and .45 on Jow Forums triggers absolute shitstorms. KOTOR 2 might as well be shitposting because of how stereotyped the resulting threads tend to go, unless rika-fag is there, protecting us from the darkness.

Attached: tumblr_p08tvejrIM1tlxvc3o2_540.jpg (436x810, 75K)

Get the fuck off my board and never come back.

Attached: 1518359551568.gif (800x450, 531K)

>Reddit
>Being a Turk

/vg/ has /utg/. It's moving at lightspeed at the moment.
/a/ has a general dedicated to SnK. You should be fine if you aren't an animeonly.
You're right about capeshit though. /tv/ is pure shitposting and even the people that like comics on /co/ hate talking about comics.

I ain't goin' nowhere, punk.

Attached: Aware.jpg (769x1000, 456K)

>have platonic female friends

I go on Reddit for hobby stuff because it is honestly better than Jow Forums hobby boards.

> Being an adult
> Sometimes having sex
> Making money

>go on Rebbit
>have a fulltime job
That's about it. Other than that my life is pathetic and I deserve to be in this hellhole.

>being an adult
>making money
Ok
>sometimes having sex
Yeah, kys

10mm shits on all 3 of those tho

I love Sonic The Hedgehog.

>being afraid to admit you like something on Jow Forums
required reading

Attached: 1539664796524.jpg (1200x904, 249K)

b-but i don't like when anons say mean things to me!

Reddit. Don't even like the site as a whole but there are some good subs for niche topics. But if you ever bring it up here all the troo 4channers come out of the woodwork to act like it's the worst site in existence, even though I've likely been on this shithole longer than them.

>but you can't admit you do on Jow Forums?
Fuck you dude you KNOW those things are generally agreeable

>anime
>feels threads
>ethnic cleansing threads

Attached: boxy brown.jpg (1728x2304, 1.6M)

reddit and the walking dead

You know you're the reason legalization isn't taken as seriously as it should be, right?

Attached: 1492732559598.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

>american tv show reference
>german windows pamphlet

American culture wins again you dumb fucking yuros

First season is okay, it goes downhill after that. The manga really shit the bed when they finally got to the basement and has never recovered since. The point they've got to in the show is shit on more than it probably deserves but I think that comes from it being overpraised by a lot of people. More you hear how great something is when it's really just average the more you start to think that it's actually terrible.

That's a good thing tho, drugs are bad

Be careful with smoking, man. Where I live it's legal, and when people go hard everyday for years on end, it hits them the wrong way one day. It's always when they're sick, and they smoke anyway because it's routine.
Imo it's addicting, I got wrapped in it too. Strangely, depression is what got me to quit. I realized the intoxication was smoke and mirrors for me to escape my sad reality. Things aren't that much better, but I'm content with sobriety.

Great, nobody's forcing you to take them and if someone else wants to, that certainly none of your fucking business. I don't want to take any, either, but I'm not gonna waltz around banning everything I'm not interested in and acting all superior because of it.

Attached: 1537796494305.jpg (454x417, 15K)

>absolutely hate anime

sorry user, but chara is a man

Attached: 1541295411261.png (1631x1389, 15K)

>muh choice
No, fuck off, that's not how law works. The attitude druggies have is damaging for the moral order: it promotes narcotraffic harming our public sanity in the process and clouds their judgment making them imminent treats to everyone. Unprescribed drugs should be illegal, stop being an edgy teen who is "too cool" to follow rules

Actions are moral, amoral or immoral independent of any consequences further down the line, that may or may not occur. The future cannot be foretold, therefore actions must be judged on their own merits. There is nothing intrinsically immoral about consuming a substance that is harmful only to yourself, if it is even harmful at all.
I'm not "too cool for rules", I just realize that most of them are arbitrary and only serve to advance the perceived interests of "the group", at the expense of the individual.
Individuals are people, but groups are not; therefore they deserve no moral consideration.

Attached: 1500150447499.gif (500x255, 216K)

do you feel the same way about legal drugs, like alcohol?
does alcohol "damage the moral order" despite being regulated and managed by governmental institutions?
what about drugs with useful effects that are also abused recreationally such as benzos?

>the future cannot be foretold
We need to prevent bad things from happening. That's why we give people permissions to drive cars, why sending threats to people is illegal, and why guns are prohibited in tons of countries. All these things represent imminent dangers and so do drugs. We're not talking about an abstract concept here, moral order is all about respecting other people's rights and letting everyone in a society live in peace, even if that means you can't be absolutely free in every aspect of your life
Yes, I feel the same way about everything you mentioned