Finasteride/dutasteride side effects?

Anyone been on anti DHT medication for 1+ year that can weigh in on any mental/physical side effects? I stopped lifting 2 years ago when I started fin/dut, so I can't comment on physical effects apart from massive reduction in body hair. However I think the medication is the cause of brain fog and inability to concentrate.

Attached: judelaw.jpg (615x409, 38K)

Started 1mg Fin in september 2017, switched to 5 mg Fin and a pill cutter this past december because of an issue with my pharmacy.

>Pros
Hairline came back about half an inch.
Density on my temples noticeably improved.
No shedding.
>Cons
Cum got watery.
Beard got noticeably weaker.

Don't know about you, but thta's a really easy trade for me. And, yes, my dick still gets hard the same as it always did.

dut

>pros
regained all my hair and it's stuck there ever since stopping about 8 years ago

>cons
permanently weaker erections, reduced sex drive and weaker orgasm sensation

YEAH, NO, STAY BALD (not even memeing)

You have any progress photos?

how many years can you get out of using fin? does it just delay the balding?

Man that pic is depressing

I don't really have an exact comparison with the same variables, but here's the day I picked up my first fin prescription...

Attached: IMG_0851.jpg (966x1288, 291K)

...and here's me about a week ago. If you're wondering, I had just been handed a pair of retro shades and thought they looked funny.

FUCK

Attached: IMG_3183.jpg (966x1288, 227K)

Bros my hairline is pretty fucked the only reason im not on fin is because im waiting for my beard to come in but im afraid it wont make it in time.

Will finn stop by beard filling in or should i risk it?

I'm,loosing hair at an alarming rate. Thinking about taking the 'ride. Been the following for 3 months, no noticible slowing of loss.
C, B12, A, E, saw palmetto, biotin, ZMA, flax seed oil, eat tons of fish

Was thinking about adding DIM and DHEA but getting conflicting info. So tiredsome, just want to keep my hair.

After a few months of taking finasteride, I noticed I was growing a tit. It was definitely noticeable. Showed it to my now ex best friend. Found out later that he's really into traps

Nice improvement

saw palmetto is a meme from what I've read,
get on minoxidil, it does work, buy the cheapest liquid form available in your country, it doesn't matter what brand, it will give you regrowth just make sure you apply it correctly rubbing the dropper/pippette evenly on the entire scalp, ride those gains until it platoes and then hop on finasteride and ride the journy to a teenage hairline if you're lucky and don't fear for the possible side effects (which from what I've read are usually spread by salty bald cucks who couldn't recover their hair and want others to stay miserable too fearmongering about muh imp dick)

I swear I've seen this exact comment before.

But women still find him attractive. Jude Law is the epitome of the Chad embrace.

None, your scalp will continue to calcify if you drop the medication. Most of the times it stops balding while sometimes it doesn’t do anything or you thicken some miniaturized hair.

The more you wait, the more your scalp will calcify. Choose what you want the most: a beard or hair.

Post proof or baldie cope.

try peppermint oil and olive oil, works for me. Only thing with my hair is i lose it because of shampooing that shit idk what to do about that. My temples stay the same.

Hes attractive but not that attractive
I would suck his dick because hes famous, but I wouldnt call him a chad

use a natural schampoo with no sillcon/sls shit, or go without shampoo simply wash your hair with just water, when you use a typical shampoo it also fucks up your scalp because it dries it out nicey at first but then it becomes super oily the next day or 2 a yoyo effect

also all of the bald dudes that are supposed to look good are fucking old, like in their 40s or 50s, no one can show a balding guy in his 20s, it just doesn't exist

Took it for a year, stopped taking it 3years ago
Pros
> I can't think of any, it didn't help my hairline, but my masturbation habit didn't help
Cons
> My testes shrunk, and still have not recovered 3 years after ceasing fin. use

>Anyone been on anti DHT medication for 1+ year that can weigh in on any mental/physical side effects?
8 years. No sides.

>My testes shrunk, and still have not recovered 3 years after ceasing fin. use
Um... What if it wasn't the fin? Ya brainlet

do you take propecia or generic cheap fin and cut pills?
I'm thinking of hopping on in a few months but fuck me the price of propecia here would make me go broke and I wonder if any (((doctor))) will agree to prescribe me generic fin

I take Fin 1mg, it's some generic brand made by Aindeem. It's £40 for 84 pills, and I take 3 a week.

3 years on fin now op. No side effects. I used in combination with minox apllied to weak areas in the front of my hairline and got great results.

Took the roid pill about 1 year ago and found some more interesting stuff out. On a blast of 500mg fin does nothing, as the amount of dht being created by conversion from test is 7-8x the amount as natty, too much for the fin to do anything for. BUT, once you stop blasting and bring it down to about 250mg a week, it stops and reverses again. If youre on gear and want to keep hair, youll have to avoid any dht derviative or high dose of test. Low test, deca, and var and still gice you great gains though.

But yeah, no side effects whatsoever. I take finpecia from cipla. Its actually cheaper to buy from underground sources than having a prescription too so i just buy in bulk for a couple years.