/britfeel/

Launching a firework on to a motorway edition

Attached: 1541262122946.jpg (960x575, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgxI3PT9IN8
youtube.com/watch?v=AKx-PKBxjdg
youtube.com/watch?v=0QcpLMyNMRo
imdb.com/title/tt5687424/
youtube.com/watch?v=6v9sUw4vHoU
youtube.com/watch?v=coY9Tmo6ruM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

one clementine gf plz

Attached: joely___am_i_ugly__by_eggdropsoup.jpg (820x620, 302K)

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEW OP IMAGE? THIS IS JUST THE 2015 ONE JUST EDITED

Yeah I doubt it's him.

That guy has been in operation since 2011. I think SCEA hadn't even gotten his degree by then.

Most likely SCEA is just set up as a sole trader or something like that.

pure just need a cigarette lads

no clue mate

seems op fags have fail us. there are two now aswell

Is gay weak chin mouth lad here

>I LIKE BANGS AND FLASHY

Attached: 1514915273296.jpg (470x698, 32K)

Any other cute twinks itt? uwu

im a twink but im not uwu

youtube.com/watch?v=dgxI3PT9IN8

Attached: pepe 28.png (354x286, 29K)

*sticks gunpowder up nose*

Attached: 5564854.jpg (238x192, 8K)

just working on what the man himself has given us. kept banging on about dodging the tax on his limited company. i'd say everything matches up, even the 1GBP statement of capital

youtube.com/watch?v=AKx-PKBxjdg

Possibly but I'll never tell. Teeheehee, aren't I a riot.

I miss the good old ned diss days
>r
>u
>seriously
>gay gay gay

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM JONAFAN LISTEN UP

youtube.com/watch?v=0QcpLMyNMRo

Have a smoke then ffs

Thanks for confirming that there is now a janny who browses britfeel and he's a sad wanker. Sick of you, you cunt. You're over moderating this place you boring bastard. And you do it for free.

Most small businesses have a one pound statement of capital. If you look at the actual accounts for that company you'll see it doing much more business than SCEA ever could. It has 60k in the bank and there's no way SCEA has that.

read the accounts properly. he's like 19k in debt and the cash at bank and in hand is clearly made up

Attached: janitor.jpg (1226x1064, 102K)

Sorry to blogpost lads but would I be a cunt to go to the doctors just because I'm depressed over uni. Maybe they'll give me something that'll actually motivate me

Wish he'd blow his fucking nose.

0:16 to 0:24 is a work of art. Love our lad Jonathan.

No you wouldn't, you should go because depression can be permanent if you don't get it sorted.

Why would he report more cash than he has? That would just mean he'd need to pay money on tax he hasn't earned.

Almost certainly the most depressing and brutal film about time travel I've ever seen.

imdb.com/title/tt5687424/

Attached: bhc.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>pube is a janny and so is scea
hmmm

>inviting his fans down to take selfies

Lee never does this. I asked Lee for a pint and he just ignored my comment.

Yeah that's what they're there for lad

mum's out of the house leaving me all on my own. and you know what?
not even gonna wank.
NO NUT NOVEMBER LADS ROLL CALL!

Attached: ggeeg.gif (280x235, 946K)

The modern world is made for NPC's

Normalfaggots literally see life as a business, everything is a product to them. Modern Education is no longer about learning, schools are businesses that NPCs use to gain more materials in order to live a "better" life.

Collapse when?

Naaa they will be fine with it. I wish my GP gave me anti-depressants as they do work in the short-term. Ask for them and if they push back try and articulate how you think they can help you. Don't accept any of that CBT bollocks. Get the drugs to hold you over and then see a proper psychoanalyst when you've got the time and money.

Who else here watches Jeremy Kyle clips on YouTube? I find them funny as fuck

Hemorrhoid is getting better lads

Attached: 1530647398462.jpg (709x595, 156K)

>NO NUT NOVEMBER LADS ROLL CALL!
still surviving although been dreaming about sex/waking

ran out of money until another 24 hours
now would be a good time to give up, but i know im going to buy some tobacco as soon as i get some weed. need to start vaping desu.

Should have specified. My GP at uni didn't give me drugs but one after did and he was more helpful.

to counteract the debt would be one reason. having cash on the books means the resulting numbers after debtors and creditors are different

Soon buddy. The west's days are numbered.
The US and UK will be the first to collapse.

Day 5, been pulling my foreskin when the urges hit but I'm still in

Not here, had a very nice wank about 2 hours ago and might have another one to celebrate bonfire night

>The modern world is made for NPC's
yeah the good old days of interchangable peasants shovelling shit was much better

Yeah vaping is the closest thing to smoking that's not smoking. Patches or gum never worked for me.

Mine was too, till a chad type-2 ripped me up

>Collapse when?
will be surprised if things continue the way they are for another decade tbqhwyl

There's no way that he was doing business in 2011 though. And back then he had a business partner, a guy who is ten years older. There's no way that SCEA is sane enough to have a business partner.

At least you had to be legitimately intelligent to go to University back then.

I fucking hate every cunt always in my house the worst about living at home is the constant revolving door of family I just want peace I cant take the noise.

Wouldn't mind chilling in a field playing folk music on my flute and being a shepherd. I'd feel like King David.

waheyyyy deano this will get loads of likes on Facebook

Attached: Grenfell Tower bonfire.jpg (634x1045, 61K)

are you sure you're looking at the right thing because there was only ever 1 person on record for the company and it was formed in 2012. also the first couple of years only have the confirmation statement not actual accounts, anyone can form a company and keep it active without using it

oh yeah lad what's gonna happen then?

Just tied a firework to a cat and rockited the bastard into next year WAHEY

Deano is playing a dangerous fucking game

I had the worst case of hemmaroids yesterday. I had to leave work it was so bad. NEVER FUCKING EAT CHEESE.

Getting drunk helps plus drink plenty of water.

Nah, you just needed to be from a wealthy family.

Look at the previous company he had registered.

It was dissolved in the first year but he had a partner.

>white person
Not really accurate

>that copyright mark in the corner
surely photograph is actually copyright to deano not the news company that took a screenshot

proud of you lads, stay strong. try not to touch your dick at all until 1st dec, its only a split second that turns a fiddle into a full blown spaff sesh.
you do you lad literally lmao

>That burqa Muslim
Based and redpilled

This is the first video I have watched of him,
Honestly have no idea why some lads like this. Are you laughing at a genuinely retarded bloke?

Just stuck a banger down a ducks beak and he he blew up like a Chinese quacker.

Nah he's a light brown with a mustache so some kinda turk

Seeing you had to do your entire education in a foreign language, then you needed a lot more than just wealth

Deano only gone and licensed the photo himself to the news company CHA-CHING it's your round Deano, grab us some crisps while you're up there

>OMG FIREWORKS
>OMG SPARKLERS
>OMG BONFIRES
>OMG BOOM BOOM EXPLODING TAX MONEY

Attached: soyboy02.jpg (800x800, 85K)

I'm not one to go off reviews too much but 4.8/10 for a film with barely 500 ratings is shocking

i have got to the point where i hate tobacco. makes me smell like shit, shit, makes me feel like shit, makes everything taste like shit, its just shit and i just do it out of habit.

Fucking lol lad

*throws a stolen wheelie bin on a bonfire in the local park*

haha gwan' azza my son

Attached: Brainlet Wojak 28.png (485x443, 26K)

Basically someone to feel superior too and you can pretend your laughing with him not at him.

other guy has 0 other companies, must be some random deano he worked with
put your trip back on mate, we're worried about you x

100 quid says they were Brexit voters.

On the wood's rum

I like watching them at home, fags keep saying "Ohhh" and "Ahhhh"

Nah, not intelligent enough to be Brexit voters

pub man said i stink like weed when i didn't even have any on me and hadn't smoked much that day

It's a miserable slog. There's a scene where a lad beats up his gf which seems to last forever. And a doggo dies and you see a kid crying about it for several minutes.

As if SCEA could forge a relationship with some Deano to go into business together. He didn't even have a degree in 2011 I am pretty sure.

Trust me, I'd love to get his info. But this guy is successful and SCEA isn't.

you mean latin?
they learnt latin at school

Lads, I really want to kiss Rachel Riley. How do I make it happen?

After a nice date of course.

Bonfire night is a British tradition lad, nowt onions about it

Attached: 1475293208458.png (640x640, 12K)

Pretty sad tbqh.
Love Tim.
Love Reviewbrah
Love /ourgirl/

Attached: ourgirldress.jpg (1461x1065, 142K)

Yeah but I'm doing nothing a lot and I need a vice to distract me from what my life has become and the despair of the future it's very good for stress.

Wish Chika would notice me desu lads.

It's hard to explain. I laugh at him sometimes but it's not malicious, he's just unintentionally funny. It's not 'haha look at that mong' exactly. This is comedy kino for example:
youtube.com/watch?v=6v9sUw4vHoU

He's also a genuinely sweet lad and his vlogs are quite heartwarming. He talks about the things he likes like his city's local trams

I'd like to go on a date with that BBC news weathergirl, rebecca something. she a qt
or fiona brucey

>Love /ourgirl/
based
youtube.com/watch?v=coY9Tmo6ruM

Attached: aJoin Me Backstage!_Dressing Room _ GoGo Dancers _ Mexican Independence Day _ Las Vegas_2.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

If I see that fucking Voxi ad again someone's gonna die.

>Go on a date with Weathergirl offa the telly
>She wont shut up about the BBC
So sick of this cuck shit everywhere

Attached: disappoint.jpg (306x306, 56K)

It gets into your clothes dumb weed mong

Thank god there are people trying to stop Brexit.

>How do I make it happen?
here's how: it'll never happen, stop deluding yourself with silly fantasies

pretty sure you sweat it out after a while
the true high is control of your mind.
chika shut the FUCK up

Where would you take her lad?

I think Id take RR to the planetarium and Greenwich. Ive never been and want to go myself, but with someone who I think would enjoy it. Plus then the onus would be on a good convo most of the date rather than staring at a film or eating food.

>Thinking BBC stands for big black cock
Hello Mutt

whats so bad about brexit? Jow Forums told me it was good

Mate. You actually made a webm.
I really thought I was the last one shilling her and was just winding this lad up last month who kept raging at my posts about her.
Sad this has really brightened my mood tbqh.