"he doesn't like women? that must mean that he is gay!"

hey lads

has this happened to any of you guys? in school, workplace or wherever. when they ask you if you like women and you say "im not interested in women" and so afterwards they respond with "haha so you must be gay".

WTF

the fucking state of normalfags. assuming wrongful things like the idiots that they are. what is this retarded social humiliation tactic and why do they do it? do they secretly hate gays? im not gay myself and i lost interest in women anyway but i FUCKING hate it when retarded normalfags assume that you are gay like it's a bad thing. i never said that i was gay but they like to pretend that im gay, based from my answer which was that im not interested in the opposite sex. it apparently grinds their gears when you say that you don't like women.

FOR EXAMPLE, imagine if you don't like pizza, you tell people that you don't like pizza but then they say "so you like burgers then?" DID I EVEN FUCKING SAY THAT I LIKE BURGERS? WHERE DID THE TOPIC OF BURGERS COME FROM WHEN I WAS SAYING THAT I DON'T LIKE PIZZA? this is why i dont socialize with people. it's just some social manipulation thing to change the topic to something else or then opposite because they think they already have the correct answer.

is there some psychological answer to this or did i pretty much explain it? and has anyone experienced similar situations with being told fake shit that normies think they know? give stories if you have some.

fuck normalfags by the way.

Attached: angry pepe.png (250x250, 55K)

normalfags are retarded
they cant actually comprehend that someone isn't interested in women because they're like 30 iq, it doesnt register with their programming

truth be told my brother. thank you for this.

"No I'm not gay mom and even if I was it's not like it's a bad thing!" The only thing that you are implying with the pizza analogy is that there are more than 2 genders to be attracted to

No I pretty clearly give off a misogynist vibe

thats not the point.

what i was saying was that people cant use their fucking brain when someone says that they are not interested in women, because they automatically start thinking that they are gay.

got it? do i need to convince you any further that normalfags are low iq shitlords?

Society has brainwashed them to the point where they cannot realize that women are the niggers of the genders.

you're lucky then, because that shit used to happen to me more than once in school and it annoyed the fuck out of me.

true.

If I show you a white shirt and a black shirt, you saying "I hate the black shirt" would lead me to believe you prefer the white shirt. Just because they assume you're a normal functional member of society doesn't mean they're low IQ it means they have some shred of faith in you.

>be chad lite
>hate women(lot of family issues)
>girls let me treat them like shit
>people find out i hate women, no one really cares(I lost contact with society before the SJW's took over)
>3 girls I rejected aggressively go around telling people I'm gay, brush it off mostly
>years later
>sister tells her gay friend I hate women
>his response "OMGGG WHY DON'T YOU GO GAY, YOU'D BE THE PERFECT GAY GUY"
>"... because that's gross."

this has been my life experience with this.

Basically your only option is to keep that to yourself. I fucking hate women but I have to work with them and my career would be over the same day if I even mentioned it. It is fucking ridiculous how easy women's lives are compared to men.
They'll use shaming language like calling you gay because they want you back on the plantation. Don't fold brother. Best advice I have is if someone ever calls me gay I tell them I have no problem with homosexuals ( I actually don't ) so that insult doesn't bother me.
Beware, women plot, lie and destroy men easily nowadays. Do not give them ammunition.

Attached: metoo11.jpg (736x552, 72K)

>talks about clothes
>make subtle insults (assume you're normal)
>roastie detected
gtfo bitch.

Attached: thotspray.jpg (187x270, 14K)

no moron

because there would be more options for different coloured shirts. if it was ONLY two colours that you showed me then of course you would think that way since you're a normalfag that isn't capable of thinking properly. you cant say that i like the other colour without my confirmation for it first. i might not like either of the two colours that you gave me to choose so you can't assume. if you assume then you are just showing that you're being a brainlet and you can't understand that people have a different choice besides from what you might think i would choose last from not liking just one colour.

fucking hell. your sister and the girls you rejected are completely brain-dead. i feel bad for you.

yeah, i was thinking the same. i should have just not answered to the normies or i could have just given a fake response

normalfags, am i right.

It's basically impossible. If you say you're single they will line you up with some tier 4 hambeast, say you're dating, married, etc and they ask for pics. Literally how fucking ridiculous how society is with this I have had to resort to the following to get women off my damn back.
>Find a cutie hooker online.
>Email her if you just take her on a date. Make up> some bullshit about how you want to take pictures of her to make your ex jealous. >Roasties love that shit and she should be OK with it.
>It will cost you some good money. But you get to fuck her (if you can be bothered) and a phone full of pics of your current "girlfriend".
>Tell the busybody whores at work you are dating her (it's not far from the truth) and show them the pics to make them fuck off.
>Rinse and repeat.
It's pathetic but this is how cucked society is nowadays, normies and whores will not allow men to be happy and alone. Good luck brother.

Attached: decep1141.jpg (500x500, 42K)

finally a good thread also i hate women

the worst are the parents who say that shit or try to cope with some mentality

had that happen to me as well. there was this overweight girl in my class that never spoke and so the normalfags made up stories about how me and her are in a relationship. normies need to get cancer.

your idea may seem good on paper but i wouldn't do it. seems too extra for me to even get normies off my back for this shit. i wouldnt want to be anywhere near a hooker. i feel like it would just make things worse. for others, it might work.

i usually dont create women hate threads because im too redpilled about women already so there is no point. everyone said everything that needed to be said in past threads from here to various other boards and forums. i want to focus on myself. normalfags can cry as much as they want and then claim that they know the definition of "incel" just because they found it from a dictionary.

So black women are the niggers of niggers?

ah, yap. makes it even more messed up when parents do it too. the parents that do this kind of stuff are the shitty kinds of parents.

niggerception.

the saddest thing about them is that they havent changed one bit they have always been like that. ofc nowadays they are even worse because none keeps them in check

I just tell my family I have no sex drive and might have aspergers. They quit asking. Im 34 btw.
If they ask again I'll just say I'd rather jerk off than talk to women. Good luck.

>your idea may seem good on paper but i wouldn't do it. seems too extra for me to even get normies off my back for this shit. i wouldnt want to be anywhere near a hooker. i feel like it would just make things worse. for others, it might work.
I respect that. For me it works not only to remove the office thots off my back but they way they fawn over her pics with no idea of the absolutely horrendous things I did to her and they think the smile on my face is because I'm in love... Also I actually respect hookers far more than any women. They are the only honest form of their childish bastard gender.
To anyone who does read this blueprint remember to get a "new girlfriend" every 3 to 5 months, never get "serious" otherwise you get dragged into +1 territory events and believe me you do not want that. .

Attached: lmp142455.jpg (693x720, 65K)

They are just ignorant and try to explain what they dont understand with the stupidest way possible without admitting their worldview is narrow and lacking. Those judgements say more about them than you.
Also they are rarely cruel, just idiots. If you find yourself among cruel normalfags run asap

true. they never change it gets worse from here on out. ever since middle school, it always made me think that normies are like some kind of robots in disguise. i don't mean by the term from this board but the general meaning of the word robot. they think the same, talk about the same stuff and act the same. literally a robot. fucking pisses me off. i have observed this shit for a long time. feels like i live in a simulation, even though it's probably not possible but who knows.

so it worked for you then? i wouldnt say that to my mom because i feel like it would make her sad and disappointed. i dont give a fuck about my parents anyway since they caused me too much trouble so i wouldnt say the same stuff that you said. i think it wouldnt fix the situation, that is if my parents rubbed the "so you are gay then" to me as well.

yap. i can see that it worked well for you. your last point is good too. nobody wants to be in long-term relationships anymore. it's only just a chain of relationships. i don't want to get into one relationship after another. it breaks the whole purpose of a relationship and im more of a monogamy guy, even though i completely gave up on women and i also think that marriage is a scam. at this point, the monogamy idea is completely out of the window now. there is no other way now and im not bothered to deal with women anymore. i will be a virgin forever and im not bothered by it. make fun of me all you want for it.

true, wise words my man.

> (You)
>yap. i can see that it worked well for you. your last point is good too. nobody wants to be in long-term relationships anymore. it's only just a chain of relationships. i don't want to get into one relationship after another. it breaks the whole purpose of a relationship and im more of a monogamy guy, even though i completely gave up on women and i also think that marriage is a scam. at this point, the monogamy idea is completely out of the window now. there is no other way now and im not bothered to deal with women anymore. i will be a virgin forever and im not bothered by it. make fun of me all you want for it.
I, for one would never make fun of someone for being a virgin. There is something deeply pure about that. The first sexual encounter I had with women were pretty crap, it's really no where near as amazing unless you love the girl. I loved a girl once and it meant something but I felt like she changed as she got older into something I hated. I was just unaware of AWALT, MGTOW and redpills. Knowing that in a relationship it's just your turn pretty much destroyed it for me. Even if I got really rich I couldn't take these parasites seriously anymore. It's all too obvious tacky and sad. There is a certain amount of enlightenment from accepting female nature and rising above it. I could date a million girls and none of them understand love and loyalty like men, you're basically asking your pet dog to drive your truck.
(pic related, fuck normies)

Attached: 817hlet.jpg (200x260, 13K)

thank you for this. you are smart and i have huge respect for you for being aware of the truth. fuck the normies.

i am glad that there are people like you out there...or on the internet basically. gives me some hope. even if you disagreed with what i said and was civil with it then i would still have respect for you. because i know that there are people that will disagree with me and with a lot of other outsiders that see things in a different light. i would have no respect if it was just constant name-calling and le trolling.

but most of the time, we just cant convince the dumbass normies to think like us. thats life, unfortunately.

I have huge respect for you too brother. I've let women conquer me and you've never strayed from your principles so you're the smart one. I had to learn the hard way about female compassion or the complete lack off. Nothing quite like seeing your so called best friend's face twisted in a mask of hate just because she's decided it's over one day.
I think most men getting into MGTOW and redpills nowadays find their way through brutal hardship. But I promise you I'm not rare! You can look over my shoulder at a million men and we're all thinking the same. Remember to stay healthy and safe, consume self help stuff and listen to motivational speeches. These are exciting times user, it's gonna be quite the show to watch!

Attached: trpleo.gif (300x300, 1.99M)

yap. very well said. the revolution is coming. if not then maybe in the future. life can have its twists and turns. good luck in your journey bro.