Seems like a job a robot could do

Seems like a job a robot could do.

Also who the fuck is dumb enough to upload kiddie flicks right to Facebook?

Attached: A324BEDF-D2CC-4203-BEF0-8003B98B19D6.jpg (750x904, 358K)

>Also who the fuck is dumb enough to upload kiddie flicks right to Facebook?
Basically anyone who isn't American or Europe? They barely prosecute CP production in these third world shitholes, much less mere possession.

>normalfags expect their megacorp bosses to give a single shit about them
your boss is not your friend and as soon as you're unnecessary you WILL be told to fuck off

no special treatment for her only cos she is a womanbot.
Moot didint get any
(tho he used to allow all that shit mentioned lol)

>but was "treated like nothing"
The fuck does that mean? She wasnt getting enough people patting her on the back and comforting her? Surely she was being paid enough to visit a therapist if she needed somebody to talk to. God women can be so fucking entitled

Imagine being a m*derator lol i would kms

This was definitely not what you should have done. You will probably never be allowed back there after pulling a stunt like that.

But hey, at least you got to she them how you're a "real man".

>The fuck does that mean? She wasnt getting enough people patting her on the back and comforting her? Surely she was being paid enough to visit a therapist if she needed somebody to talk to. God women can be so fucking entitled

She was basically doing an Amazon Mechanical Turk job. She's filling a gap in what machines can recognize. She can be replaced by literally anyone with a computer who isn't legally blind.

>NUH UH I AM SPECIAL!!! VALUE ME!!!

just hire a bunch of teenage edgelords who aren't phased by that stuff instead of oversensitive womyn, problem solved

Imagine being paid to do a job others do for free.

Attached: CFDD90A7-26D0-461B-A044-5F6DC6FE612D.png (305x341, 172K)

>God women can be so fucking entitled

Westerners, and especially Western Women are MASSIVE pussies. No pun intended.

the real question is why do normies avoid ALL that shit like it doesn't exist and when they're confronted about the gruesome side of reality they try their hardest to avoid talking about it at all costs. BUT when they see "alt right" shit they lose their fucking minds and publicly try to shut it down and attack it all completely unjustifiably, they react more harshly and more aggressive towards that stuff than actual horrors of reality.

I would love to have that job, get to see some cool stuff.

GAMERS RISE UP! Shut down this round earth globalist agenda the normies support.

nice attempt at assuming I'm an out of touch with reality.

>thousands of right based political groups being scrubbed from social media now
>thousands of them are not far right political groups
>hundreds of anti cop right wing groups banned(right wing groups that actually point out corruption of cops "BUT HEY THEY'RE RIGHT WIN SO THAT'S A WIN FOR THE LEFT AM I RIGHT?!")
>no one talks about the sick fucks that actually post fucked up shit probably because "well we can all agree they're fucked up so let's move on" even though they show no where near the same conviction at going after them.
>people just keep reading click bait new article titles and assume they're "informed" or maybe they go a little deeper into the hole and watch extremely biased documentaries and stay equally out of touch as far right win conspiracy theorists

no you're right, just dismiss it.

Imagine being an OG moderator or moot, those guys probably saw/see some shit.

Either you die a hero, or be this poor woman. She protected those normalfags, and for what? Some fucking losers at Facebook treating her like she's lower than a janitor?

Attached: IMG_4052.jpg (530x725, 199K)

basically all the early kikebook content mods complained about being treated like shit; from what i recall is was mostly about how the company employed them as contractors and paid them shit never allowing them to become actual fb employees

WHAT DO WE WANT!

GAMERS RISE UP!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT!

GAMERS RISE UP!

The work is janitor work pretty much.

>Also who the fuck is dumb enough to upload kiddie flicks right to Facebook?
lots of hidden groups are notorious for doing this. also there are millions possibly more than a billion users every day monitoring them all takes effort and cant all be regulated by bots running 24/7 checking each and every image and message.
fb is so fucking large that there are thousands upon thousands of facebook accounts of people who are no longer even alive.
and when it comes to 'treated like nothing'
these people do not get paid a lot and do not get any psychological help despite having to filther trough pretty disturbing stuff all day.
that shit is bound to haunt and mentally fuck with people hard over time. see

>mfw janitors here are supposed to do that shit FOR FREE

Attached: 2ccfa121-1ec6-4487-b010-2ca251f7b9e2[1].jpg (480x360, 17K)

They're familiar with the shit on here, they know what goes on here.

Attached: 1532056366527.jpg (640x480, 74K)

I just love clickbaits. It gives me that quick fix. What a time to be alive.