Are sIavs white?

Are sIavs white?

Attached: BD07F4C2-465A-46FE-9C70-CF3A380DF78E.jpg (750x730, 417K)

Did you ever have that friend in school that always had to try weird food combinations? Mine used to drizzle ketchup on her apples and crumbled chocolate on her pizza. I never dared to try any of her concoctions.

I'm a slav and I always feel different when around my 'real' white friends. Their faces, voices, hell even their ways of speaking the English language are different. Slavs have white-ish skin, but that's it.

Russia will be the only white country in 50 years.

Why are slav girls so goddamn qt3.14 bros?

Attached: 39711AAF-3C70-4243-9838-5BB492B9B401.jpg (750x743, 290K)

nah their mixed with asians

Slavs are BLACK

this, wh*Toids need not apply

You felt it to didn't you? I can always tell if someone is slavic or not.

Serbia is next to turkey.
therefore, I am BLACK as the night sky.

Are turkish turks white?

Attached: FF5ADD73-9EAD-4BFC-9E6A-9616D1157232.jpg (719x923, 186K)

Damn she looks retarded. i wanna smear my shit all over her stupid face

I'm not slav but from eastern europe. I never felt part of wh*te people when I was in western europe. Always felt different.

Why would you say something like that about my waifu?

Attached: 74E9780A-C504-41CB-9159-661A8D3A3868.jpg (750x841, 495K)

black as coal my brother

slavs are brothers, not wh*toids

No
No they are definitely not

It depends, it's almost like some of them are mongrels, however I've seen Polish that look absolutely white and blend in completely. In some of the slav countries there's a mix of a asiany type(I guess?) of white and pure white. Still though they're on the white spectrum(natural white skin duh, coloured eyes, blonde hair), so yes they're basically white by appearence. Though some Russians/slavs are incredibly beautiful and intelligent, which I see now diminishing in my own country. I still consider slavs and Russians(the white parts) all European to me regardless if they deem themself non-white. It was actually Hitler with his little memes that caused the big divide however, some people on his SS look more non-white than slavs which is ironic. It's just cultural difference which mainly tells us apart.

Yes we slavs are the master white race

Attached: wut.png (375x416, 282K)

They look white to me.
t. black guy

KARA BOGA, sir

based