Help a coward

I'm going to stop being a fucking coward and take my first sip of alcohol tonight.
Nothing is open right now except Tesco and a few paki shops. I'm planning to get some wine or some vodka if I can find any.... Do any of you anons have any recommendations regarding what I should drink so I can pass out and not feel like shit while doing it?

Attached: escape bag.jpg (195x340, 20K)

get some cider. probably the easiest for beginners, though IMO straight gin is the best-tasting alcoholic drink.

Clear spirits are the best for avoiding hangovers, if that's your end game.

Some light American style beer, or something like Vodka and mix it with coke. Alcohol legitimately tastes like poison and you're going to struggle to choke it down until you get used to it.

This. A low percentage cider is a good launching point. Since OP seems like a Bong I'd say he should track down some Thatchers Gold or Strongbow.

Otherwise is a good bet. German wheatbeer is also good but it needs to be a white beer rather than a dark one, something like Tucher. Also OP don't drink vodka as your first alcoholic beverage it will taste like utter shit and probably just make you sick

grab the cheapest bottle of gin you can find (preferably in a plastic bottle), and go get a couple bottles of Gatorade (has to be Gatorade, not Powerade, and it has to be fruit punch). pour it in a big gallon bottle, shake the fuck out of it, and enjoy

Sounds interesting, might try
I mean I'm willing to take the risk if it means I'll get proper knocked out by that shit.

Nice suggestions, fellow anons. I'm heading out to the paki shops and Tesco now but feel free to leave some more suggestions, mates

>I mean I'm willing to take the risk if it means I'll get proper knocked out by that shit.
Don't make yourself ill or you'll never want to drink again, which I guess isn't a bad thing but I think having a drink every now and then can be nice so I wouldn't want you to fuck your relationship with it up so soon.

Beer or cider. Don't mess with spirits yet

Don't know your body weight and height and all that but I'm 6'2 at 200 pounds or so and drinking a bottle of wine with 2-3 beers right after is enough for me. If I start drinking more than that I start losing self control and head into danger territory where I just keep drinking and drinking till I puke it all out then drink after that too. If you wanna start things off with a bang since it's your first time I'd go with a bottle of Jaeger. No matter what your tolerance is, once you start sipping that you will undoubtedly feel it. This is more of a subjective piece of advice but, one of the good things about Jaeger is how sweet it is. Unlike 70% of the alcohol out there, it doesn't make your stomach turn and it doesn't make you want to puke after every sip I fucking hate vodka . Mix it with coke if Jaeger's too strong for you at first. But once you get used to it you can start drinking it on it's own fine.

Attached: 1475091130342.gif (559x373, 188K)

Okay anons I'm on my way back
I just bought a fuckload of stuff (Jaeger and Gatorade included). Good thing my house is right next to Tesco and the shops
Anyways, I'll just down what seems interesting and update if I'm still conscious when I'm done with all this shit
If not I'll probably make a thread tomorrow if I'm not dead
Thank you for the good suggestions, lads

Jaeger goes really well with redbull

Damn, I didn't grab any redbull... Ah well, guess I'll mix some of it with coke

Well, had your first taste yet?

I'm going light at first so I just had a taste of some cider I found in Tesco
Not bad but there must be something better in my bags
I'll keep at it until I can't see straight and all that desu

The best thing you can do is go light since you have ZERO tolerance for alcohol. Maybe 4-5 beers and you'll be wasted (if you make it that far).

Try to stick to 1-2 drinks per hour or you'll puke.

Attached: GetMeDrunk - Copy.jpg (2048x1152, 728K)

Leffe Blonde is top tier but it always seems shit in the bottle compared to on tap. Drinking a cold Leffe in Belgium on a hot day is basically heaven though

Remember user,
liquor then beer, you're in the clear
beer then liquor, you'll never be sicker
Try not to mix too many drinks too fast

I've never had it on tap. I don't go out (surprise) so bottles and cans it is. Have you tried Leffe Rituel, the 9% one? I'd love to taste that one!

Only tried blonde although I know there are tons of varieties. Apparently blonde is the general favourite though

Still alive OP? Drunk yet?

Starting with a liquor like vodka won't be the most forgiving introduction but I'm at the point where it's all I drink for the most part. Typically two vodka tonics, and then just straight out of the bottle until I've downed about a third of a liter.
I got celiac disease so I don't drink beer though or lots of other alcohols except smirnoff or tito's in the every season except for winter when I drink fine whiskeys like crown. I stick to tito's for the most part though

Clear liqours if you don't want to wake up feeling terrible. Don't listen to these beer/cider/ale faggots. You'll get up with a massive headache.

Attached: 30a.jpg (475x356, 61K)

True but for someone first trying to drink, they're not going to enjoy drinking if they can't get it down the hatch

I'm a vodka guy myself. I like to mix it with Sprite usually, but I've also tried ginger ale and Capri-Sun pacific cooler (its a thing) and it was good too.

Alcohol is a coward's escape. I don't understand why you think drinking it makes you courageous somehow.

I used to drink for courage when I was younger but these days I just drink to calm myself. To relax and to feel happy again. I'm not at the stage of alcoholism pic related is and hopefully never will be but I'd imagine that's what the next step is.

Attached: 1457670888405.jpg (600x612, 95K)

I would agree with this the second or third time you drink. But for the very first time, get some Strongbow and get comfy.

You'll start to feel a lovely lightness and giddiness when you start to feel it, keep going until you can't see straight or start feeling too fucked up (Hard to gauge, but try your best). For first timers I would have a puke bucket and keep it next to you just in case, especially when you go to bed, put it on your nightstand.

Puking all over your room and bed is really not fun.

Attached: alcoholic cig.jpg (1500x1118, 201K)

>Puking all over your room and bed is really not fun.

Especially when you have to clean it up the next day while hung over.

Just drink to enjoy the drink and warm fuzziness that comes with it. Don't try to get wasted.

>Don't try to get wasted.

A herculean task.

Who here /doesn'tgetheadacheswhenhe'shungover/? My bones hurt like hell though and my legs feel like a pair of wet noodles.