DELETE Jow Forums AND Jow Forums

DELETE Jow Forums AND Jow Forums
NÃÃÃOO

Attached: 64530774-FF80-41E6-ACB0-0F40BE9051D8.jpg (250x211, 46K)

We'd have to find somewhere to put the retards though

nice post + id combo

8ch duh duh

how did they cause it?

this

what the fuck happened yesterday and today

They'd perfectly fit back home in r*ddit. After all, that's where they spend half of their time.

Another shooter from Jow Forums.
Do you live under a rock or something?

nobody knows.

No explanation so far.

>can't shitpost for 5 hours because some sperg kills people
Can you faggots NOT post your shitty manifestos on 4chainz and just unironically kys instead? k thx bai

quick rundown pls

look it up fag

>what is google

happy now

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1185x950, 111K)

ye

Also, delete /s4s/.

8ch is just pedos, some motherfuckers might be cool with that but considering how much they try to claim Hillary raped and murdered a little girl and that Obama is fucking an 8 year old I feel 8ch isn't their place.

They wouldn't go back, you know they wouldn't.

They don't shut down the site for these things it's bullshit, people just like to latch on to the latest "happening" every time the jap spills some fucking tea on his servers.

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks

gonna shoot up your school pablo

theres more than one board you dumb yuropoor

delete your Jow Forums account faggoy

SEETHING
Absolutely fuming

Attached: 1524667706007.jpg (526x353, 39K)

8ch is just pedos, some motherfuckers might be cool with that but considering how much they try to claim Hillary raped and murdered a little girl and that Obama is fucking an 8 year old I feel 8ch isn't their place.

They wouldn't go back, you know they wouldn't.

They don't shut down the site for these things it's bullshit, people just like to latch on to the latest "happening" every time the jap spills some fucking tea on his servers.

Also, delete /s4s/.

There are 2 options that could be happening.

1st. Hiro is a lazy fuck and doesn't give a shit about informing people.

2nd. Jow Forums is under FBI investigation, and Hiro has to be silent.

Delete Bant first
at least Pol isnt filled with attention seeking unfunny tripfags

Of course it's just hiro being a fag, it has been every other time too.

I don't know man those trip guys are kinda cool

They'd scatter all around and shit up various places. Then, getting sick of running into people not agreeing with their mindless bullshit, they'd slowly slink of to 8ch.

Attached: 1504230170577.jpg (252x200, 9K)

Id rather not just detach them from this site or make it more clicks to get from Jow Forums and Jow Forums to the rest of the site

mass genocide

I thought it was Jow Forums

What happens on those board? Can someone please briefly explain?

I agree with you this time frog. Frikin virgin retards going nuts over being not being able to fug

Attached: mzRpkFW-728x410.jpg (728x410, 39K)

I think in the process they'd shit up this board though, and that's hella gay.

Shit

> shitting up a shitposting board
That'll be the day. Look the only thing you need around here is a realisation you shouldn't take anything too seriously, not even yourself. And maybe have a sliver of wit to call out bullshit when you see it. None of which the dramafagging, attention whoring, serious business side of Jow Forums is even remotely capable of. This place is gonna be just fine

Attached: 1516447893979.jpg (366x366, 23K)

I agree my nigga, motherfuckers need to stop with getting so pissy about the meta shit, but if we quadrupled in activity and it was all Jow Forumstards shilling their retarded conspiracy theories then it'd be even more shit.

not gonna happen since the board is 90% redditgees who buy Jow Forums pass

Retards congregate here

Like the one where western civilisation is objectively turning to shit and faggots think they’re clever for attacking the only peoppe willingness to call it out