What is it like to touch a female body?

what is it like to touch a female body?

Attached: 2ATtWqSJq92Dez3i84W23AtE0ziSZ_ao7v1PV0w1pFg.png (949x809, 972K)

just like touching a normal human being.

Intoxicating if you're attracted to them and you're given chance. Even at that just a little accidental touching with a stranger can be quite exciting

Feels just like a normal fucking human body dude
It doesn't feel as good as you'd imagine

Like when yuo think of it its just like touching a sack of flesh
trust me man, the idea of it and seeing it is better than actually doing it

this should be a short thread

And you're given clearance*

bags of oregano sand

>just like touching a normal human being.

This is the most stupid thing I've ever seen anyone post here.

Touching a beautiful woman is not like touching a hambeast or your Uncle Ned. It just isn't. Stop saying stupid things.

Well, it is though.

This
I haven't really touched a girl in about 1000 days, so I don't remember, but it's great if memory serves
Not even sex. A girl just wanting to put her feet up on you or hold your hand is tops.
Like I said, I don't really remember what it was like specifically, but I remember that it was fucking awesome and enjoyable
I hope I can find path that leads me to asexuality, and I hope I'm afforded enough time to actually enjoy it

Flesh and bone

It's disappointing. It's like touching your own body. It's the same except less hairy and maybe the skin is a bit softer but just a bit and it depend on the girl.

Go touch your mom.

Your mistaking affection for the objective sensation of touching a girl which is just skin, hair, flesh and bone. You would feel the same thing that you are describing if you were a gay man touching a man's body too. It has nothing to do with the body itself, just your desire for it.

Touching a woman feels completely different than touching a dude...
They're just way softer and fattier in all the best places.

Attached: 1523526375226.webm (640x800, 1.85M)

Fucking gross 2 b honest

depends. touching a random female body is like whatever. touching a female you have feelings for is pretty lit. Touching a female you ahve feelings for who has feelings for you is the best thing on the fucking planet. Like cuddling the one you love, its just so intimate.

feels great man. Just had sex with one. Then held her for like an hour in bed after. bliss

feels pretty good desu
just walked in my sisters room and slapped her ass while she on her laptop. she kind of has a pancake ass but it was still warm and soft

>sleeping with just one girl
Lmao look at this loser

Not gonna lie, it's pretty fucking incredible touching boobs/butt/hips. One of those things you can never get tired of.

Attached: 1518223880161.jpg (3024x4032, 1.14M)

They have a lot more fat and less muscle then men.
It's like touching a plush doll especially a really thicc one.

Attached: spaghetti.jpg (435x435, 29K)

out, get em out.

that is some nice jiggle
god I wish I was born in the good old days when you could just grab a girls ass with no consequences except maybe a slap

>recently got a female friend
>Get a erection every time she hugs me
Luckily I don't think she's ever noticed.

Attached: 3ff.gif (245x172, 725K)

This, OP. Bags of (fuck off robot) sand

well you'd emotionally be feeling different, but unless someone is very boney or extremely low body fat, they all feel pretty similar to the touch

Overrated, of course I have terrible social anxiety so that might affect the experience

NOT AS GOOD AS WHEN THEY TOUCH YOURS

REEEEEEEE

had a girl sit on me in a club.
Hardly introduced myself to her but she did it anyways.
Felt warm and soft, surprised I didn't get a bonk on

Attached: image25.jpg (960x635, 40K)

wtf ssauce?

Soft, warm, smooth. Just running your hands along someone you like feels amazing. It;s intoxicating.

My Uncle Ned IS beautiful asshole

Touching a woman isn't like touching a man.

Their skin is a lot softer. Less hairy. They have more body fat and the fat is softer and less dense. Their arms feel pretty weird because they have so little muscle that it's like their bone is wrapped in a sleeve of fat. They also smell like fruit and perfume pretty strongly when you get close.