How do I become emotionless? I don't mean that in any edgy way, I don't wanna hurt nobody or anything...

How do I become emotionless? I don't mean that in any edgy way, I don't wanna hurt nobody or anything, I just wanna stop feeling as much. Just do my work and not think too hard. I'm not smart, I'm not good at anything, and I don't like anything. Should I go to a therapist? Will they give me Soma to make me zombie? I just don't care anymore. I wanna live in my head while still working.
>tl;dr how do I become npc

Attached: autistic.png (540x360, 99K)

Unironically, brain damage.

I've tried self inflicted brain damage a few times but it wasn't enough. Smashed my head on a lot of stuff. I'm scared to continue, though. It hurt.

try to get some meds for anxiety.

Unironically drink. When all you are concerned about is where your next drink comes from there isn't much room to care about anything else. As long as you aren't an annoying or mean/belligerent drunk you can get away with it

Attached: 1515127942533.jpg (769x600, 37K)

meditation/yoga, raw vegan diet(yes it's not super healthy but mentally it feels amazing)/or just clean eating. You'll reach a state where emotions will not even affect you, you feel super light and clean, depression and anxiety is lifted. Also that feeling of rush/you have to do something with your life/you need to get a partner, etc. will all start to fade as you replace those feelings with internal enjoyment of becoming something higher. I've manage to maintain it for a while and it was the best years of my life. Also reading yogic philosophy helps too, as it's all about not becoming of the world but transcending it also bashes on materialistic people which makes you feel sort of smug in a non smuggy way.

I'll try that, thanks.
It's hard to work while I'm drunk. Also, that stuff is expensive.
Will try this too.

Don't need to be drunk all the time. Just a sip here and there. Plus only the good stuff's expensive, having less money will callous you too

Attached: 1513455540945.jpg (500x500, 86K)

Smoke weed chronically. It will make you feel more at first but after getting used to it makes you feel numb.

you are looking for the great redpill once you find it you re gone

Idk how I did it but I went to college, got into a weird threesone situation, had a psychotic episode and left .

>raw vegan diet
Probably will work. Being malnourished shuts off non essential brain functions.
BUT there is also plenty of stories from ex vegans who say their anxiety got worse. So it could go either way.

Xanax + any SSRI. I take Xanax to make myself into an uncaring husk.

Yeah, veganism can affect people in different ways, well, I'd suggest a vegeterian diet with organic eggs and raw milk, that made me feel great mentally for a while too with great physical health. The original yogis weren't out for superhealth like "false" yogis these days, most diets hinder great mental experience when it comes to meditation.

Trauma, PTSD, losing everything and abandoning all hope.

You really only get emotional about things you're invested in. Even if it's something you don't care for but are forced to do, like school or work. Your best bet to become "emotionless" is to become incredibly invested in something that's extremely niche and done alone. I'm talking to the point of those collection autists that do nothing but buy pokemon plushies or stamps or some shit. Once you become sufficiently invested in something you'll stop caring about everything else.

What if I don't really care about anything? Should I just become invested in something I don't really care about that would help me get a high paying job, like mathematics or something?

Go to bed sv3rige

Even if you don't care about anything now, you'll eventually care about something if you do it every day for a long time. Focusing on a career isn't good for becoming emotionless because it's something that you don't have much control over. The idea is to become extremely invest in something to the point that all of your emotion is focused on that one thing leaving you "emotionless" towards everything else. You don't want that thing you become invested in to be out of your control.

stoicism is the only true way

Attached: IMG_20181105_211206.jpg (3293x2512, 1.07M)

>any SSRI
Literally this. I took an SSRI for about 4 years until tapering off, but the strong indifference and apathy that was an effect of the medication stuck with me. My emotions are so much duller now, it makes me feel empty.

Attached: 1467660269078.gif (1000x500, 1.41M)