Jobless NEET here who just used his dads credit card to buy drugs and a nintendo switch...

Jobless NEET here who just used his dads credit card to buy drugs and a nintendo switch. If I can get it to work again tomorrow I plan on using it again for the smash preorder, mario kart 8, gamecube adapter, and 12 months online service.

I don't know why I'm doing this. Without my dad I would have no place to live. Part of me is feeling out for revenge since he took my gun and locked it in his safe that only he has the key to when he found out I had it, so now I can't even off myself as planned.

The total bill that I'm running up will be at least 500 or 600 dollars. He'll be able to claim fraud or theft and not actually have to pay it, right? Don't worry, I hate myself as well.

Attached: 1532924233556.jpg (720x676, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-do-the-police-investigate-credit-card-fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=akKFLCly_zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Part of me is feeling out for revenge since he took my gun and locked it in his safe that only he has the key to when he found out I had it, so now I can't even off myself as planned.
Holyfuck, you're a piece of shit. How old are you? Atleast you have a loving father, give it up now before you make it worse for him, if you really want to off yourself, you would've done it regardless, you still find enjoyment but want the easy way out of everything which is your problem here.

It's not likely he'll be able to claim fraud. Congrats on racking up some debt for your father, the probably the only one that still loves your useless ass. Also, if your dad has even a few brain cells he probably already knows somebody was/is using his credit card due to mobile apps

Don't count on his credit card working for too much longer, faggot. Two things you could try but you probably wont

>Apologize to father, and mean it. Work hard to get a job. Pay your father back what you spent on useless items

>kill yourself

I don't disagree. I'm 25 and NEET for 2 years now. I've always had a bad habit of screwing over people close to me. Internally I somewhat justify it with how miserable I always am when out in ruthless society. My plan since high school was always to live hedonistically as possible and kill myself when I'm finally backed into a corner.

But really, this should only end up being a minor inconvenience for him right? Just calling his card issuer and saying which charges are fraudulent?

Yes, claim it was fraud, or just refund the switch, and just confess you turned the drugs and you're incredibly sorry. It's the only way man, believe me, as destroying your relationship with your father will bring you more pain in the years to come. You just need to develop yourself, relying on external things will continue more misery. Once you reach a state of certain mental clarity you know wherever to end it, or continue it to achieve another endgoal. Things will change, I know guys much older than you that made the turn. You've come to a point where you realised those immature goals never felt as it was expected, as life is, we just don't exactly know. But stabilizing yourself is your next step. Yes he will forgive I'm sure, just confess, it's scary but still he's your father.

lol I can't believe the balls some of you NEETs have. If I ever stole my dads credit card he would've beat the shit out of me. then again he also wouldn't let me leech off of him while I sat around doing nothing all day

Join the army, nigger. Either that or kill yourself immediately
t. virgin normalfaggot.

I've been spending $200/mo on weed for over 2 years as a jobless neet and my parents pay all my bills as well. You are like a little baby

Truth be told I already have a plan on how to spin the story should he ask about it and intend to get away with it, I guess I just wanted some undeserved confort and you all rightfully denied me that.

To be fair if my plan falls through he will beat the shit out of me and kick me out. It would be one thing if this was my first offense and I was still a teenager but I've been fucking up for too many years now.

Thats not an option with my mental health unfortunately. I'm also really not willing to give up using drugs now and then.

Brace for the shitstorm ahead nigger. You're fucked.

>f I can get it to work again tomorrow I plan on using it again for the smash preorder, mario kart 8, gamecube adapter, and 12 months online service.

Please stop brother, at least use for some well needed therapy, escaping won't solve anything and I know your brain is trying to tell you the opposite. You're only 25 and have some potential left but you need to stop escaping.

You're not telling your whole story so it's tough to really give you a solution (You have the solution), but you need to clear your mind and get off the escapism route to understand what really is tormenting you.

Its been a lifelong thing. I am completely dysfunctional and addicted to various creature comforts. I might be addicted to self destruction a bit too. I haven't even played video games in like 3 years. I just see the oppurtunity to profit via wrongdoing and take it every time.

Nothing is ever going to make me feel safe when I leave the house while sober. I become an animal in fight or flight mode the moment other humans are around me, sometimes even family. That single truth is insideous and roots spreading enough to have infected my entire life, and will continue to until I die.

My story is pretty airtight thanks to the circumstances that I aquired his info, which was to use in a paypal swipe phone mod to buy merch in a public setting. Wouldn't be hard to convince him that the swipe mod got hacked, happens all the time. The only way I'm fucked is if he gets damning evidence ie proof that the transactions resulted in items being shipped to our house, and if that happens I'm prepared to face the consequences. Perhaps its a strange form of masochism, encouraging the beating and exile that I feel I deserve for being a leech for so long.

>and a switch
Stopped reading there faggot.

Yeah I know. I swear I'm not a soi, smash bros melee and mario kart double dash are just the last games I remember actually enjoying

>Jobless NEET
As opposed to what? An employed NEET? lmao

You've just committed fraud, and admitted to doing so online. Do you really think this can't be easily traced back to you? You made the transactions from an IP address that anyone can locate in your general area, and if your ISP is feeling cooperative they could give the name and address on your account (your dad's account) to an investigator. And then there's the address to which you shipped the things you bought: that's a dead giveaway. It would take basically no effort for the credit card company to discover that this claim of fraud is bullshit, which they will do, because they're not in the habit of paying for people's spending sprees. This is a stupid plan. You should beg your dad for forgiveness right now and find some way to pay back what you've spent.

I hope you change your life you fucking loser

Well I'm phoneposting so not worried about these posts being tracked back to me. You'd think investigations would only be done for $1000+ frauds though, no? I do worry about the shipping address, but that should be the business of the vendors and not something the credit card company can automatically access one would think.

Honestly, its way too late to just ask for forgiveness. I've wrecked multiple cars bought for me, was already once made homeless for drug use and selling... My life is just a series of poor and selfish choices. I have no more legs to stand on.

I think death will come sooner than change.

>soi
Stopped reading there dumb ass.

If you hate yourself so much why don't you try to make your dad proud. Just get a shit job

I had shit jobs for a few years, even managed to hold down my own apartment for a couple years. But my social phobia and OCD always ends up running me ragged with anxiety until I'm hearing voices that aren't there and not being able to sleep for 3 days at a time. Everyone around me ends up hating me for being an anxious wreck, and if I self medicate they hate me for being a junkie. Eventually I get ostracized and fired for being a social freak, even if I was working at maximum efficiency. All I want to do is get my work done and keep to myself, but thats no good to them. They'll end up making snide comments about me as I pass them all day long. This has happened at literally every job I have and I can't manage to get a thick enough skin to get passed it all.

I really need to be on NEETbux and in government housing, but I can't drive and just haven't had the opportunity to get that ball rolling.

None of that misery is a true excuse to fuck people over for my own gain, especially my parents, but it often seems like the only chances I ever have to snatch some happiness for myself, despite it coming at the cost of guilt and self loathing.

> if you play the victim, you WILL ALWAYS BE THE VICTIM.
It's your life man, take charge. Focus on just having self control, and return that shit you stole from your dad.

Any claim of fraud/theft is investigated. CC companies don't like that shit. Vendors always comply with law enforcement investigations. You're fucked my man. The best thiing you can do is apologize to him and return everything, but you won't, and then it'll be out of your hands and you'll be doing jailtime, if not big boy prison time for at least a year or more.

I understand what you're saying but I'm going to bank on it being more expensive to investigate than the total amount I spend will have been. If I go to jail or prison I deserve it. Life already feels like prison, maybe I'd get lucky and actually get murdered.

You might actually get lucky if this page has any truth to it quora.com/How-do-the-police-investigate-credit-card-fraud

You're still a piece of shit, but at least you know that you are and you're not actually siphoning money out of a bank account or taking cash, much less committing an act of violence. You really sound like you need to grow the fuck up though. Get in some section 8 housing and quit fucking up the lives of everyone around you

stop being a bitch and get a job. its the only way to salvage your life.

My only possible salvation is learning programming and doing gigs from home, but idk if that woud even make me enough to live on. As frustrating as it is knowing that I am physically capable of work, taking part in society is too aggresively unhealthy for me mentally to be an option. I will either live off the governments teat or die, and I will deserve it.

that's bitch talk. stop it.
get a fucking burger flip job, learn to interact with people, and STOP BEING A BITCH.

Attached: stop it.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

I can function alright after doses of opiate or benzodiazepine sedatives, but sorry if all I needed to do to feel safe in the world was just bee myself I'd have done it well before turning 25. I'd rather die than ever again go through the constant mindfuck, insomnia, and anoerexia that regular social contact gives me. Again, my psych didn't just diagnose me with GAD or SAD, but straight up social phobia. I'm fucked.

How long are you going to continue this self-destructive spiral before you admit you need help?

>Again, my psych didn't just diagnose me with GAD or SAD, but straight up social phobia. I'm fucked.
So get a second opinion?

fuck your brainfuck pills and fuck your diagnosis, don't let that shit define you. You have the power to change the way you function, you've just convinced yourself that you don't through years of thinking like/being a bitch.
I was like you, I was a pathetic neet that was convinced that I would never function in society, then I basically had my dad tell me the same thing I'm telling you now.
I changed my outlook, I forced myself to flip burgers, and I learned how to interact with people, even years after social isolation. I was around your age infact.
Now I have a decent career and a big house all to myself.
Don't let your bitch ass feelings hold any more power over you.

I've felt the fight or flight terror from being around others since I was a toddler. I would have killed myself in high school if I didn't learn how to self medicate. This is the first trustworthy psych I've had. If anything I would seek a further diagnoses of autism and possibly PTSD in addition to the social phobia and OCD. Its the only thing that would make sense of everything in my life.

You wouldn't believe how many times I've been asked that question. It must be difficult for some people to accept that there simy isn't help for everyone or all problems. Sometimes there is only chaos.

I recognize you say this with positive intentions and I'm glad you pulled yourself out of the whole, but I'm so worn down from personal evidence to the contrary being persistent since my birth. I don't care what anyone says- I don't deserve to feel like I'm physically on fire, or like the subject of the Truman show, or be unable to sleep or eat, all as a permanent state of being. And that is my reality as melodramatic as it sounds. Always has been, unless I am sedated.

youtube.com/watch?v=akKFLCly_zg
Listen to Tony Robbins.
What else do you have to lose.

Your father would be ashamed of you for buying a Switch three weeks before Black Friday.

Well its too late for that, seems I'll have the console with no games at this point because the card may have gotten flagged.

I'm a jobless neet too. I quit my production job because it was making me depressed. I tried applying for other production jobs and factory jobs but none have called me. Should I cave and go work at fast food like wendys?

Attached: 1466767521718.png (700x700, 351K)