Attached: catlady9.jpg (484x764, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youngmenshealthsite.org/guides/pearly-penile-papules/
youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

11 minute miles. Not good but probably better than the average american

Yeah, you'll go even faster next time if you run

It's terrible.
You can do five miles in 20 minutes on a bike easily.

For a non-runner or generally inactive person: Yes.

That said, seeking validation for it on social media is still cringy as hell

i can unironically walk faster after being kicked in the legs repeatedly the previous day

Attached: 1547226249124.jpg (180x240, 11K)

I did a 5k once in 27mins. granted i was training for it beforehand

>retard units
Burgers please

i can do it in 5 minutes in my car

what a fucking awful picture wtf was even the point of taking a picture at that angle other than to hide her fucked face. how is that pose even related to jogging? why not take a picture of her shoes or the treadmill so then the picture is related. ugly and retarded what a god damn travesty

I do 4 in 27

Attached: BBC6FB00-D7D0-418D-BB5A-B72F92EEEEA0.jpg (419x480, 81K)

What are you doing? She even mentions that it isn't fast. I thought Jow Forums was about encouraging poeple to do exercise.

that's pretty much my normal pace and I don't think I'm particularly fast

>I thought Jow Forums was about encouraging poeple to do exercise.
not women tho

>I thought Jow Forums was about encouraging poeple to do exercise

I thought Jow Forums was a gay bathouse messageboard

Sorry, it's 5 miles in 11 tick-tock-bongs

shes a single 26 year old dont take it too seriosly

Attached: Mrsteacher.jpg (490x293, 56K)

people who train in general, yes.

Jow Forums however is on Jow Forums

For a woman its good. For a man its mediocre

Attached: 1547276791764.png (720x715, 472K)

Terrible. I just ran 9 miles in 70 minutes and I am 220 pounds. Gave myself some tendinitis but it’ll be all good soon

She's still better than you incels

Man, I fucking such at running. I have genetic potential to be great at running, my brother is great at running, but fuck running, I'm already scrawny enough.

These people never train for speed on higher intensity short runs. Just do one fucking day of interval running a week and you'll shave a minute/mile off almost immediately.

Attached: 1536895145171.png (1888x887, 493K)

>counting distance in miles

That's roughly 5 mph, that's power walking.

You probably killed off 400 calories depending on what you weigh, not bad, but it's not like you're racing anyone.

I fucking hate you Jow Forums. This woman is clearly just a runner for health who finally managed to get a ok run in on her own motivation ,and you idiots go
>Oh but I'm a track runner and I'm way faster
Pathetic. As expected from a fitness board featuring smoking and roiding threads.

why do you even care? do you know her? are you her? otherwise big whoop

Attached: 1531926961698.png (637x451, 80K)

I don't know or care about her,it about the completely retarded reactions to this thread and on this board in general for that matter.

>getting upset about people that aren't even posting about you

it's absolutely average

No one forced her to post her shit to social media. Everyone starts somewhere, sure, but expecting everyone to cheer your sedentary ass on because you managed to jog a few miles is stupid.

But she’s not?
She won’t have sex with you, Virgin.

Go back to Jow Forums you virgin white knight faglord

Of course she's white

just a quick FYI that you're based and redpilled

No now get this wrinkly Ken Domik looking roastie off our board.

Attached: kicks.webm (1032x720, 2.12M)

What's wrong with being called Mrs?

>I did this for me
>now let me post on social media about it while also including a picture of my face for some reason
this kind of shit is why I quit facebook

Gee I can't imagine what about her would be so off-putting to make her be single?

This is hilarious. Who the fuck cares

>moaning on social media because literal kids think you're a normal adult like the rest of their teachers
Why doesn't this retard just tell her pupils 'actually it's miss' instead of whining over nothing on social media where her students won't see it and therefore can't correct the 'problem'

Attached: 234534661.png (645x729, 75K)

To be fair the correct term is Ms. and not Mrs. unless you know she’s married.
She still sounds pretty butthurt about it, can’t be too happy to be single with the wall approaching, especially since she is already ugly

People who get offended by the little things in life either have such amazing lives that these little things are all they have to get pissy about, or their lives are so shitty that they get pissy about everything, including the littlest of things.

Which one is it?

People with amazing lifes don’t get pissy at small stuff like that, unhappy people that have nothing in particular to complain about do

shes a single cat lady. i dont know what else to expect from these people other than constant social media attention

Attached: catlady8.jpg (559x707, 91K)

Most women associate it with being old.

>t.former grocery store cashier

Jesus Christ...

Attached: 1-bruceboudreau-mug.jpg (376x520, 39K)

What a waste of bright hair and eyes. She could've made pretty daughters and sons even though she herself isn't pretty.

Attached: katie-swan.jpg (2016x3640, 1.51M)

Seh looks like absolute hell for a 26yo. I am 45 and don't have nearly the amount of wrinkling she does. This bitch will die alone

Just as planned

Attached: 1546837277543.png (127x315, 54K)

nothing to write home about but it’s not terrible

It's a title that suggests respect and she knows she deserves none.

Considering I had better times than that as a 10 year old with asthma, I'd say no

it implies she had a successful life

Damn bro, I thought I was out of place here at 30

Nigger I walk 6 miles an hour.

>ohio
I hate this state. I want out but I can't get out. Never come to this terrible shithole you will never get out.

Oi sowry there, its a sippence with not 5 tip-tops going at a right fifty=wifty
unless your not british

kek

As someone who also doesn't post on social media, I've never quite shared this mentality, nor do I really understand it.

Sometimes a friend of mine will do something they find to be a meaningful achievement, so they post on social media because they're proud of themselves. That's it, they're just happy and want to share their accomplishment. And what happens next? Supportive friends, family, and acquaintances come together to let that individual know they're rooting for them. So what? It's a net positive experience that hurts no one.

But then you've got these posters here who are negatively effected by another person displaying pride. They conflate community support with unhealthy validation, or find it stupid because they don't do it. It's cringy for this girl to share a milestone, but not for OP to share her pictures to an anonymous image board to belittle her in secret.

Settle down and enjoy your life. Be proud of what you do and let others do the same without judgment. Beat down your inner curmudgeon, and let the light free. I believe in you all.

Attached: quithavingfun.jpg (536x1023, 95K)

This time would be something the fat kids would run on my cross country team in high school

That's a fair point but there's some unintended consequences to that paradigm, chiefly: the creation of a rose-coloured online world that paints everyone's lives far greater than they actually are.
As a result of this people generally feel worse-off and their life satisfaction is reduced after browsing websites like facebook and instagram. Seeing perfect picture after perfect picture of already genetically gifted people poised in doctored images in studio quality light and after effects creates insecurity and discontent and poor self-image in those viewing it, even if they don't aspire to be like it, as Mark Twain said comparison is the death of joy and that comparison is innate.
This is why I see every second girl with fake tits and lip filler, because that kind of thing has been normalized by social media 'influencers'.
You also get this general air of vain narcissism of people shouting endlessly into the void in a hopeless attempt to gain traction or following and be validated in the form of likes, going so far as to buy likes from clickfarms. What purpose does that serve? Why would you want to be a part of that system?

>For women. For minorities. For equality.

Doesn't sound very equal to me.

I guess they never Miss HUH?

Attached: hitormiss1.png (580x490, 229K)

this guy gets it.

What does PPP stand for?

youngmenshealthsite.org/guides/pearly-penile-papules/

Why are her expressions so forced and uncanny valley-tier shit? How hard is she hitting the antidepressants?

Thats pretty bad. Not even breathing hard

shes stuck in 2008 where the close crop /angled face picture was the cool thing on myspace

Attached: catlady.jpg (487x731, 73K)

>probably
I doubt the average American can even jog a mile without walking. If you're going to compare an 11 minute pace to them, then it's outstanding.
When compared to runners and actually fit people, it is below average. Either way, it's still good to be able to run 5 miles.

Then she probably knows on some level she was at her prettiest when she was 15 and tries to recreate it as much as possible. She hit the wall 15 years earlier than expected and she knows it.

i'd fuck her if she wasn't so seemingly crazy, also
>nose piercing
>wrinkles at 26
>facebook rants
>those kind of glasses
all major redflags

Attached: b4.jpg (358x142, 11K)

kek

this. once you take the chillpill everything gets so much easier

Every time she makes an expression a demon is born

Attached: welcome to ohio.jpg (600x602, 29K)

dont remind me

Attached: catlady3.jpg (504x734, 74K)

Ms wasnt a thing until feminism. Its cope bullshit.

>piercing
Into the trash it goes

Sure smells like incel in here.

I workout everyday and I doubt I could jog a mile without walking. The last time I ran was in high school.

all women are at their prettiest at fifteen

haha I know right? Fuck em!!!

>t. incel

Average walking pace is 4mph. In other words you went as fast as a slightly brisk walk.

>Norka is Akron backwards.
fuckin hell

>education
I hate this meme issue more than anything else. The median income for teachers is higher than the median HOUSEHOLD income in America. It takes a 4 year degree, it comes with fantastic benefits and a fantastic union, and it's basically the only industry nowadays where you can get away with working at the same place until you die because they'll actually up your salary annually. Not to mention the fact that you get 3 fucking months off.
>b-but they don't actually get 3 months off
Boo hoo, they have to go into work a few days during their vacation. I work all year. They also get vacation time and sick days in addition to their summer off.
>b-but shitty kids!
Teachers in my school almost never sent kids to the principal's office. Didn't understand it. Kid is constantly being shitty? Send him to the office and he's not your fucking problem anymore.
>they have to make lesson plans!
You mean once? As long as you teach the same subject, one lesson plan basically covers everything with some minor adjustments with curriculum changes.
>they have to grade!
Only as much work as they give out. If a teacher gives out a ton of retarded busywork, they deserve to waste all their time grading it. The homework in all my math classes was completion-based and the teachers always got done grading the tests in class. It's probably because you have to have a higher IQ to be a math teacher than an English teacher.

Fuck teachers and their whiny shit. They sure like to act like paragons of virtue when they steal money from me. I don't have kids, why do I give you money?

As someone who also doesn't post often on Jow Forums, I've never quite shared this mentality, nor do I really understand it.

Sometimes an user will do something they find to be a funny or witty, so they post on Jow Forums because they're proud of themselves. That's it, they're just happy and want to share their sense of humor. And what happens next? Other anons come together to let that individual know they're rooting for them and they enjoy their opinion. So what? It's a net positive experience that hurts no one.

But then you've got these posters here who are negatively effected by another person displaying criticism. They conflate a good sense of humor with unhealthy maliciousness, or find it stupid because they don't shitpost. It's cringy for these anons to share a shitpost, but not for the white knight to protect a fair maiden from user's attack.

Settle down and enjoy your life. Be proud of what you do and let others do the same without judgment. Beat down your inner curmudgeon, and let the light free. I believe in you all.

based

whats wrong with her face ?

Bullshit.

as a girl i actually agree. sad but true. also the horniest at 15. society standards are now that kids are in school until about 18, and then college after that, so we cant even reproduce responsibly in our highest sexual peak. its more normal to have kids after 25 at least, when were already going downhill? how can we fix this.

which part of OP's post was funny again?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

It means woman is married. Otherwise Ms or Miss.