Jow Forums, please redpill me on ONIONS

Jow Forums, please redpill me on ONIONS

hit me with all the scientific shit you've got

Attached: 71jzwMvZZGL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZpcwKEIRCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking shit,

it's S O Y

The onion, also known as the bulb onion or common onion, is a vegetable that is the most widely cultivated species of the genus Allium. Its close relatives include the garlic, shallot, leek, chive, and Chinese onion.

Attached: download.jpg (227x222, 8K)

ONIONS boys btfo

Onions

>tfw genuinely curious about this onions stuff
Can somebody tell me what does it taste like ?
How much do you have to drink in order to lactate?
Redpill me

I'd like to know why the words got filtered, actually.

Attached: 18050041587.png (219x186, 29K)

Onions are made from Jewish testicles

ONION is the antithesis of S O Y, ONIONS makes hair grow on your chest and gives you an extra 5cm of cock growth, S O Y gives you boobs and an inverted penis, true story. Eat ONIONS raw for maximum effect

onions milk tastes pretty nutty, nohomo, dont like it, real milk tastes better, if you want to get a estrogen free milk get almond milk

Onions turn you into a man, onions turns you into a woman, a woman should eat/drink all they onions she can, a man has to eat all the onions he can

mexican intellectual

I love onions. shallots are good too

Fuck, with women I meant onions, not onions, sorry, couldn´t concentrate enough because I´m eating an onion right now
Thanks, Hansel

Stop rubbing your hands and just tell me already

Fuck, with women, I meant onions, not onions, sorry, finally finished that onion

Where does Jow Forumss opinion on s o y a sauce lie at the moment? It goes well with wasabi and sushi, and I'm only a B cup.

>Thanks, Hansel
>I meant onions, not onions
its not that fucking dificult, S O Y, onions

What kind of fucking sorcery is this?

Mods

"Redpill me in x"

Attached: Crookham Celebrate Onions_Great White_0009.jpg (3308x1800, 1.55M)

Onions are a meme. Eat an egg or two a day and every other day have a bunch of meat like ham, or some fish. Drink only water, tea, and coffee. Stop eating and drinking ungodly amounts of carbs and sugar. That alone will help you shed weight. Combine it with exercise and you're golden.

Protip: You do not need to eat every day. Ever heard the rule of three? Three minutes without air, three days without water, and three weeks without food. If your piss is not clear or close to it, you're not drinking enough water. There have been fatties who have gone a year without eating and they were fine, and lost a lot of weight. The longest I've gone is close to a month. Helped me lose almost 30 pounds without exercising.

It's not really a great study given the small sample size, but there's no harm in trying.

Attached: 1519217994086.png (1852x1144, 1.53M)

Basically it will destroy your testosterone and raise estrogen making you extremely feminine

The food industry is butthurt that people don't need to eat food anymore.
(((They))) send hordes of shills to spread disinfo on it in a desperate attempt at retaining relevancy and earn shekels.

Attached: file.png (498x692, 98K)

this desu senpai

Soi industry was being crippled financially, I know this with 100% certainty, the more this meme spread the worse it got

It's called "newfaggotry", aka word filters.

soi is the main animal feed in most of the world, why would it be crippeled if a few people stopped consuming it directly?

Because you make a lot of money selling it to people in bottles like in ops pic or in milk , and it wasn't a few people that stopped consuming it

Mods are basedboys

tiny private companies make money selling it directly as processed shit, but the main market for onions is still as animalfeed

This is why the S-O_Y B_O-Y mods fear and mock the onion!

wow what a shit thread

The soi meme struck a nerve of /v/'s SJW mods, and since they couldn't kill it with Nujak spam and Shoop da Whoop nukes, they resorted to the favourite commie thing and banned it outright.
Sad!

Attached: f-BRI-trump-a-20151025-870x661.jpg (460x259, 19K)

>tfw Jow Forums finally works again and the mods continue to move terrible threads to Jow Forums

Attached: Fuckingendit.png (800x600, 460K)

I'm getting real fucking sick of these controlling fucking beta Soi boy mods

youtube.com/watch?v=GZpcwKEIRCI

its because that word is annoying as fuck and every thread on the site its
>t. ceckSoiboi
Im glad its banned

kill jew

It would appear you're a huge faggot, we need to warn men about the destructive effects of onions

I mean Soi not onions sorry

It's high in allergens, lectins, protease inhibitors, and phytoestrogen and not that great as far as bioavailability goes, even rice ranks higher as a better source of plant protein. Fermentation can make it slightly more bioavailable, but I'm not entirely sure of the amount of gain myself.

Pretty ingenious, whoever decided to make it a food source to make money. Onions, and other legumes, are typically used in agriculture as a cover crop for soil building between seasons and then threshed into the ground, so it's extremely plentiful wherever monoculture farming is done.

As for why it's so popular, I don't rightly know. Eggs, whey, and bird meat are cheap and easy to get sources of protein that rank the highest in bioavailability and usability by the body, but recent trends pushed by celebs and social media and (veganism, animal rights, poorly informed "sustainability science") are likely to blame for the prominence of plant-based protein sources in the last handful of years.

>TL;DR
Onions is inferior to eggs, whey, white meat and red meat (in that order), and the only thing it has going for it are ok micronutrients; which can be gotten from far better supplementary sources like hemp seed and cyanobacteria (like spirulina)
Get your animal proteins pasture-raised and organic if you can, the absence of added hormones and better quality of life, without question, translates to better products that are better for you.

Attached: based soilboy.jpg (1650x1500, 1.02M)