Would you date a thin 6-7/10 schizophrenic girl knowing that she would have a psychotic episode every 2-4 days and...

Would you date a thin 6-7/10 schizophrenic girl knowing that she would have a psychotic episode every 2-4 days and would require a couple hours of attention to make sure everything is ok?

Attached: Shoe7.jpg (1920x1080, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SN1GCoVzxGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, in a heartbeat. Sounds fun, and I got more than enough time I'd love to spend on her.

No, why would anyone do that?
A defective woman that can't even bear healthy children should be euthanized.

Only if you're okay with dating a skelly guy who starves himself frequently

Define psychotic episode. A couple hours attention every 2-4 days is a good deal.

Depending on how bad these episodes are, sure! I just want to spend time with someone I care about and that cares about me.

Attached: 0f23dd9642322383c4e309525d1d752d.jpg (500x888, 75K)

I suppose. I can't really function in a relationship with a partner who's particularly stable or independent. There needs to be constant drama or I need to be constantly caring for them like a child, otherwise I'll lose interest. I could never see myself lasting long-term with someone who isn't dependent on me or otherwise makes my life hell. It would get so boring otherwise.

Where are you from?

An emotional breakdown from having to deal with this 24/7. In dreams too. youtube.com/watch?v=SN1GCoVzxGg

Would you date a self aware autist that gets patronized everyday from his friends, family and co workers and requires someone to sheep dog around to function normally?

No doxxing, you piece of shit. If you want information, give it first. Where are YOU from?

I'm a Europoor

Attached: 507p6ayp91w01.jpg (576x552, 41K)

Can't have children either because it's hereditary.

Australia. On the NSW/VIC border.

What if I want fucked up schizo children tho?

Yes, yes and yes.
But she would not date me

The US, but I make enough NEET bucks to move one of us eventually if you'd like. I'm the skelly guy, but I'll leave my email if you're interested.
[email protected]

Nevermind then, I don't want children, anyway. Just FIY, having children means I couldn't cather to you that much during those times you need extra care, anyway. The little shits are major time-sinks, and I respect myself and would respect you too much to have them suck all my time away. No thanks, bye.

I'd try to help her get over her autism if she isn't too far gone desu

>Post the oldest and most common "what it's like to be schizo" video on YouTube
>"every 2-4 days"
>Claims to not want kids
>Australia

OP confirmed for not actually female or schizo

I would love to make her feel wanted and give her the care and attention she needs. She wouldn't have me, though.

Yes but I have to warn you I have my own brain problems so you would have to give me love and attention when I needed it too

I'm tempted because I feel barely functional. If you are a skilled artist like OP, I will have some problems resisting, since I have problems of my own. My demons are a quite a bit more manageable, though.

Attached: 1540140091055.gif (975x975, 198K)

Yes, I'd love such a thing. So long as you don't mind me being a 6/7-10 toothless guy. Subtracted 2 points for being toothless, but I don't open my mouth much anyway so it's hard to tell.

If anyone is from Aus say.

I drew all those pictures. Drawing is a therapeutic technique used for all kinds of mental illnesses.

I would link you my youtube account which has videos of me drawing and that photo is actually a stack of over 100 drawings but people here will just be rude and probably mass dislike all of my stuff.

This is a drawing of me. I have a scar on the left side of my face from slicing myself with a knife a few years ago.

Attached: Selfie2.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

This is what happens to men who get close to me.

Attached: Cannibal.jpg (1920x1080, 491K)

Your skill is impressive, this is an incredibly precise.

I am actually somehow incredibly frigid and warm at the same time.

I like calligraphy too but I'm not that good at it. Are you in Aus buy chance?

Attached: Suicidal4.jpg (1920x1080, 328K)

Nope. Filthy Mcburgerland, All of my artistic/creative ability evaporated while I was in high-school. That lineart is really great, I'm pretty sure it isn't what you want, but the talent is there.

what's the downside?

I'm so fuckin lonely

Absolutely. Time and attentions is basically the only thing I have to offer to anyone anyway.

user is queer QUEER

Cannibalism is my kink. Too bad I live in clapistan a thousand miles away.

:(. It's a shame it's so hard to make it as an artist. This is probably my best linework. I'm actually a c# software developer because it's one of the only jobs you can easily get from home and I was able to study it online.

I couldn't handle a long distance relationship unfortunately. I would drive you insane in a week.

I'm going to go to bed but if some Australian, maybe in VIC or NSW does come a long and want to talk you can contact me here, [email protected] I'll respond to anyone so even if you aren't Aus we can chat. Please don't spam me though. If you email put r9k in the subject please just so I know.

Attached: Funhouse.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

>I'm actually a c# software developer because it's one of the only jobs you can easily get from home and I was able to study it online.
sexy
wish i were a dingo farmer

Live in NC. 21, work full-time- have dated people with similar things before and I always seem to fall for people with mental health issues. I think it would be fun to date someone more unpredictable then myself. As long as you can manage fun once in awhile.

[email protected] if interested.

NC guy here again. I also used to be an orthodox monk and like talking about occult/spiritual things if you are into that. Your drawings are beautifully dark. Quite the mind you have there

I have a 8-9 hour work day MON-FRI so that's gonna be a no from me

Absolutely not. That sounds like a living hell for someone as socially detached as me.

Attached: 1540886654256.png (736x616, 21K)