How do you find motivation to keep pursuing fitness when it seems like society is against you (as a young white man)?

How do you find motivation to keep pursuing fitness when it seems like society is against you (as a young white man)?

Attached: 1547296733255.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

>it seems like society is against you (as a young white man)?

Nigger stop browsing Jow Forums so much. Quit finding things to bitch about and lift some weights.

I don't understand the question. Who cares what a bunch of crabs in a bucket think?

shut up jew, being a young white man today is literally the hardest anyones life has ever been in human history. imagine living when literally everyone is trying to exterminate you like young white men deal with today. thank god trump is in office, if clinton had won all of us white men would have already been sterilized and gassed by now

Honestly, the whole "let's push interracial relationships" thing has some wonders for my sex life. Mixed breed white-southeast asian here, and I have no shortage of young white sloots wanting to taste something "exotic".

>being a young white man today is literally the hardest anyones life has ever been in human history

Attached: l&t.jpg (653x233, 17K)

That dude clearly hasn't heard of the Holocaust.

>(((society)))
literally a madeup bogeyman

>(((HOLOCAUST)))

good goy, the only holocaust is the one on white men right now

go to asia and be the exotic male there, problem solved

You better be trolling, it's easy mode.

Anyway, who needs motivation when you have a routine and being physically active is fun?

>How do you find motivation to keep pursuing fitness when it seems like society is against you
That is my motivation user. Nothing great is ever easy, and if people want white men to be weak then I will choose to be strong. It's what they fear after all, you can either capitulate to these faggots or train hard and kick their asses.

After all, we live in a society

Bottom text

Attached: Golden One fight.webm (406x650, 1.97M)

>victim complex
>ever making it
Lol, OP is a faggot as usual.

Attached: 6CD6C083-FC2C-454F-9FDC-3D72446CBE7E.gif (450x343, 790K)

you wont do shit you faggot

you're fucking dumb OP, i'm cruising on easy mode

You just gotta team up with everyone bro
Everyone is in your corner
We’re all on your side

Attached: B2E5BED8-AFCD-465D-91E4-AC24738E5B16.jpg (900x506, 71K)

you forget that the one in the series with a massive dong is a white dude

Attached: 4e5.jpg (625x626, 63K)

Kys

Im an arab

Shut u hapa gook. Dont shoot up people tho

>that webm
I remember when it cam out and people were speculating whether it was actually the golden one, was that ever confirmed?

No, it's some australian guy in melbourne

Do you truly need the validation of others to strive the path of virtue? You lack purity.

>it seems like society is against you
>seems
There you go.
Get out of your Jow Forums filterbubble and enjoy life.