I shot my dog

I thought I was a good person but then I bought a shotgun and just having it is proving how mentally unstable I am.
I shot my dog. He was out on his cable barking at 9:30 pm while I was trying to focus on playing Fortnite and I kept dying because he was killing my focus, I kept yelling "SHUT UP!" but after 30 minutes straight barking I loaded up the shotgun, went outside and said "This is your last chance to shut up or I will shoot you." he kept barking, I aimed it at him for 2 minutes, then got tired of it, and shot him in the head. His head exploded and his eyes were on the ground. I grabbed him from his back foot and dragged him about 100 feet into the woods and then came back in to post this.

And I don't even feel bad about it...

Attached: what have i done.jpg (736x627, 38K)

that means you are, by definition, a sociopath, user

why the crying sad frog titeled what have i done then?

>I was trying to focus on playing Fortnite and I kept dying because he was killing my focus
No you're just a shitty gamer playing an even shittier game and you killed your dog over something that literally doesn't even matter.

Enjoy your jail time once people see your dog in the morning you dumb faggot.

Attached: 1464398468026s.jpg (125x121, 3K)

Have fun in prison, I hope Tyrone rips your sphincter.

I assume you're back to being good at Fortnite now that your dog is gone, right? Or are you still shit and it was an excuse?

oh right, the only difference between /b/ and here is the robot

Attached: 1460712615842.jpg (497x576, 75K)

>while I was trying to focus on playing Fortnite
Are zoomers completely fucking insane?!

Where do you live that no one would hear a shotgun blast at 9:30 at night and call the cops?

Just take a rope and use it

Killing an animal is one thing but killing an animal over a fucking video game indicates you are 100% subhuman

bs, i used to strangle a few neighbour cats and i turned out more or less fine

r/greentext baiting is getting way too desperate

Kek at all these people believing op

fortnite is honestly more valuable than a fucking dog

Lets see a pics and a timestamp you lying bitch.

Attached: doubt.png (680x337, 125K)

it's because of how many reddit whores have trickled into the board, they're practically begging to vilify us so they interpret every single post we have as signs of degeneracy instead of two-bit trolling

It would've been fucked up if it was just a normal game, but the fact he was playing FUCKING FORTNITE make's him more subhuman then ever.

Something something Poe's Law.

Attached: 1467484869511.jpg (1200x1200, 270K)

>a meme game popularized by a generation with no identity that was made by Chinese bugmen is valuable

yeah I realize that's a genuine problem

>he sucks at fortnite and probably every other game

Unless you live out in the country, someone will have heard that, and someone will probably be calling the cops. Especially if there was a lot of dog barking, followed by a gunshot, then no more dog barking. At the very least, someone will probably look at your backyard and see the trail of blood leading into the forest.

You're fucked, you sociopathic fortnite zoomer.

get out there and bury it before you get arrested dipshit

Do you have a rope or a gun user?

Attached: 1536535768424s.jpg (124x120, 2K)

i have a dab on you

Nice user, now load the shotgun again and blow your own brains out you unstable piece of shit.

Fuck all these people a dog is an animal and it's fate is in your hands. If you choose to end it that is your choice as it's your property. Even if you get caught I doubt you will do time. Worst case is your neighbors will glare when your back is turned.

Sage and ignore this shitty bait

I got rejected by a female. Should I kill my hamster?

I like your style user, I've killed thirty nine dogs in my lifetime and it was always over video games with limited appeal

NOPE. Dogs are property user. You can shoot your property, you just can't be cruel to it. As in, starve it or torture it, but you can shoot it(as long as it's yours of course,) all you please. And it sounds like he's in the middle of the woods, so, no neighbors to bitch, which means he won't even get charged with discharging a firearm in a residential area. I mean, that is, IF you believe the guy, which is silly, because he claims to have spoken english to the dog and expected it to understand every word of it. Buckshot would have blown away most of its head, leaving no eyes to roll around on the ground. This nigga story is full of holes son.

LOL FAGGOT DOG !!!!!! THATS WHAT IT GETS FOR FUCKING WITH MY FORTNITE TIME, HOW DOES THAT IDIOT THINK NINJA WILL EVER CALL ME UP TO THE NATIONALS IF HE KEEPS ON BARKING LIKE SOME RETARDED HOMO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE BLOWING ITS BRAINS OUT, OP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree completely that op is a shitty gamer. Only gross thing about this is he killed his dog out of frustration over being a retard, not even for funsies

yes
You're autistic. Why believe anything ever? What a shit law. The Internet needs no laws.

>posts on here
>"more or less fine"

>Fortnite
I was with you until this.

>And I don't even feel bad about it...
Fucking good bait, faggot. XD
You triggered peta niggers on /r9gay/.
>"OI JAILTOIM FO YAH, YO DAYUM CRACKA!"
Fucking kek

Nobody will do shit.

Pics or there is a reasonable suspicion that the event you described did not happen.

This is a blatant joke, but I fucking hate my dog enough to do this. The piece of shit Beagle doesnt stop screaming in my ears whenever hes in my car and we stop. Cant get rid of him because he actually belongs to mom, otherwise would have chucked him off a bridge. She gets on me about hitting him, plus it just makes him scream louder. The other day at the park, I had enough and I got right in his shitty little dog face, lifted his ear, and screamed as loud as I could into it. Shut him right up, and I will continue to do it every fucking day for the rest of his shitty little life until he either goes deaf, or stops for good.

Attached: 0485B38E-ACF6-49E7-9D57-6B15EBD0133C.jpg (620x413, 21K)

>this post is a larping anti gun shitlib