How do I approach this girl who is just as shy and socially retarded as me?...

How do I approach this girl who is just as shy and socially retarded as me?? I'm like 40% sure she likes me back but I'm to afraid to even make eye contact, led alone introduce myself. How do I interact with her without scaring her off or having an anxiety attack???????

Attached: 1539652582873.jpg (764x1024, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-sFhCC39Ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just walk up to her and say hey, literally this is all it takes and introduce yourself

I've always been attracted to those types of girls but in my experience its a non-starter. If you're both too awkward to initiate then it will never work. I'm starting to think I'd be better off with trying to go for more outgoing girls.

just because she's your precise looksmatch and just as autistic doesn't mean she wants you instead of chad.

>hey
>hey
then what?

>What's up? How's it going?
Maybe compliment something about her, but don't be creepy.

>awkward silence
>more awkward silence
>???
>sex

>He thinks she's genuinely shy and socially inept
>He doesn't realize it's a ruse to seem mysterious and appealing
>He doesn't realize he'll get laughed at

You sweet, sweet, summer child. How innocent you are, and how horrifying the absence of that innocence will be.

Attached: 1531563505080.png (600x581, 328K)

Ask her about the general area you see her in, obviously know her from somewhere, then I'm sure the conversation will roll and don't stay to long as her for their number and wait a bit to text and go

AAAAAH FUCK IT (CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL).
THAT FUCKING CUTE GINGER?
LIKE...THE CUTEST THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN?

HIT ON IT!

WHERE DOES SHE LIVE? WHAT THE FUCK DOES SHE DO? WHAT DOES SHE LIKE? MUSIC, BOOKS, MOVIES, PHYLOSOPHY? WHATEVER, JUST ASK!

I was in that situation two months ago, that's what i did, I regret absolutely nothing.

>Assuming her being shy/socially retarded excludes her from being repeatedly fucked, just like it excludes you

R9k everybody

I had repeatedly sex with different females.

So what?

Don't do it, She is shy now but socially retarded fembots contain horrors beyond your wildest imagination.

Yep, the mindset you need to have.
If you never want to get anywhere.

Good job.

My point was that you shouldn't put her on a pedastle just because she's shy/socially retarded/possibly dysfunctional.

Ok ok, yeah, she's just a fucking person.

Putting people on a pedestal is always a shitty idea. Just threat them with respect IF they deserve it. :3

>Meet "shy girl."
>Not only does she have a boyfriend
>She has a collection of orbiting "friends" who either want to fuck her, or one of her girlfriends.
>Literally spends all her free time socializing with people.

Shy women don't exist.

No it's ok I spy on her during lunch sometimes. She has one friend, but has 500 followers on insta so she's probley a ewhore with orbiters. I need to make a fake account to investigate

>hello. I, too, am a social retard and would enjoy lunch in your company with long pauses and speaking only about the food.

this.
she's still a woman, she hopes that her appearing different from other girls will get Chad's attention.
oh so she's just a regular girl then. just because she only hangs out with 1 other person during lunch doesn't mean she has dozens of friends outside of school. And her having an ig with 500 followers is a huge red flag, I don't even know why you're still lusting after her.

oh I meant that her having only 1 friend in school means nothing, she probably has dozens of friends outside of it.
it's getting late

Because Im so lonely

youtube.com/watch?v=I-sFhCC39Ws
hahah wow i get to solve 90 captchas just to post this now

Attached: 1524369260012.jpg (750x709, 37K)

did you ever talk to her?
how can you be "40% sure" she likes you back?
all you know about her is that she's reclusive irl but apparently a whore online, this is literally a clear sign that she wants someone who can help her break her inhibition and become that whore irl.
And that someone is and will always be Chad.

Attached: 1538060385574.jpg (1278x720, 598K)

This exactly

Ori gnal

500 followers is a big red flag yea. I made a fake account to follow and spy on her but I'm to much of a pussy to follow through. I'm afraid it's going to hurt to much

The guy she eventually goes for will not care about or need her as badly as you think you do. The only way is to build your own self-esteem. You're 40% sure because you believe shes 60% better than you. Use your loneliness as determination to take control of your situation and get what you want through daily self improvement. As it stands in your mind you're only allowing yourself a 40% chance with only one person, you know those arent great odds. Go for her sure but with the intention to move along if she is more trouble than she is worth.

Thank you for actual advice

>hey
>comment on something happening nearby you
>500 followers on insta
el mao

Post her instagram, user

Mabey. If she's a ewhore and I somehow move on quickly I'll spill the beans