Reminder Jow Forums that women aren't bad, women from Jow Forums/r9k are bad

Reminder Jow Forums that women aren't bad, women from Jow Forums/r9k are bad.

And yes for any of you stupid roastie cunts reading this, you're cunts. And I wish more of you would commit suicide instead of talking about it. Trust me guys if you wanta gf look for someone more normie these piece of shit cunts who deserve to be killed with their fake mental disorders should be banned on site for saying they're a female.

Attached: sam hyde pepe.jpg (606x605, 51K)

r9k girls are just "edgy" Tumblr girls in disguise. Never trust an E-thot.

I'm convinced they all have Munchausens.

I like fembots! They're soooooooo cute!

Attached: VIVIT_Kioh_Gyoku.png (245x300, 97K)

Yes here , here
fuck the thots

what if i am a girl (male), am i bad too or i am good as a former man?

Youre still a man you ginormous faggot

that means i am good?

>cunt/roastie

How original, haven't heard that one before. Also fuck off this is my depression/greentext/lonelyfucker board. You fucking normie.

Attached: 1540875439490.jpg (403x395, 40K)

If fembots are bad then it is the result of fucking fags like you and the trash you put on this board

No it means you're a fag

>ruins r9k
Why do you do this, user?

Lol you wouldn't know I'm a fembot any other time

I never understood the "women are evil" bullshit i see here. The only way you could possibly think this is if you are a redditor who tries to date girls but keeps getting rejected of if you're a beta orbiter who keeps getting cucked by girls. I never have problem with women because i dont try to date them. Women leave you alone as long as you leave them alone. Men on the other hand constantly have to try to "outcompete" you or try to dominate you in order to look cool. Men are always the one causing problems.

Notice how its only a board of beta orbiters, failed normalfags(ever seen the amount of relationship threads here?) and literal homosexuals who hate women and love men?

Attached: 1541449199855.png (1000x1300, 388K)

Fembots dont exist and the fact that you identify as one ruins the board.

Everytime someone calls me a roastie or that I don't exist gives me another year of life

Attached: 1524345801255.jpg (520x522, 59K)

If you dont become my gf right now i will send you 50 messages saying you exist which should take off enough years to kill you

Have fun living till MM
fucking roastie mctoastie

Awe I appreciate that

Attached: 1541003281339.gif (400x400, 1.81M)

I wasnt the one who called you a roastie, but you probably are one and the jokes on you because you are living a shit life anyway.

Didn't say you did. Can't say I have a shit life fucking hapa incels.

Im gonna take that as a yes. Smart choice to surrender, you wouldnt have survived otherwise.

>women from r9k are bad.
Then Women everywhere are bad because they're all the same. They are the true root of all evil. Pump and dump is the standard protocol now.

She thinks she is a robot, but doesnt have a shit life. Why am I not surprised?

Just because you took a good shit in the morning doesn't exactly mean your life is peachy

I never said my life wasnt shit, user.

Enjoy the ride while it lasts m8

Yea and you enjoy your normalfag life while it lasts and Im sorry for being a cunt.

Did one of them just break up with you?