Is there any reason to do core isolations if you're doing heavy squats, deadlifts and pull-ups...

Is there any reason to do core isolations if you're doing heavy squats, deadlifts and pull-ups? I fucking hate doing crunches, hypers and all that seemingly useless shit

Attached: 1546449677420.png (616x786, 501K)

For actual purposes? No. But I found that after doing a huge cut all my muscles looked really defined except for my abs. Because I never trained them. I just followed a "8 minute killer abs" workout on YouTube at home every time after my chest day in gym. That helped for me.

Inderesding. I'm thinking about cutting when I reach 100kg bench for reps, my squats and dls are around 3pl8 both. How heavy were your squats and diddlys when you cut? I firmy believe that if you can squat like 2x bodyweight there's no way you wont have abs visible after a cut.

Thicc af

fucking disgusting fat shit

Crunches are boring and take too long. look into getting an absurd roller. It works for me, and was only like $10

Is that blogo

Yep, that's cardio gamer himself.

as long as this exercise is safe, and you hate it, you should try to do it because you need to improve your weak area

Is that really bloho?
How old is the pic?

You don’t need hypers, theyre a gimmick meme.

But you do need core isolation from some form of abdominal exercises, any will do.

But why do I need to though?

stronger core = stronger lifts
train it like you would any other muscle

I do leg/knee raises and side bends, can't be bothered with anything else.

Attached: genetics.jpg (495x800, 36K)

Of course but wouldn't my core get stronger just by doing compound lifts? Besides shit like crunches and leg raises is hard to progressively over load. Can't do them for five reps only

compund lifts don't train your core as effectively as isolation exercises, facepulls guy has plenty videos on effective ab training

Yes.

But I dont think you realize how important just activating your core in isolation is. Its helps train you to keep your abs in position.

I cant explain it, just do 1 ab isolation after every lower body workout and you'll see what I mean.

On my Squat day I do 5x10 abs after it, same as on my Deadlift day I do 5x10 abs after that as well.

Sit ups actually target your core

yes

is this real?

If I saw that guy on the street I would think he's a body builder

Upper yes

Lower no

are you fucking retarded, dude? like 85 IQ?

How can you be so fat as a man that you get cellulite i thought that only happens to women

Attached: ED13EC5A-135A-41C8-B070-32DFC0566333.gif (512x288, 1.14M)

>weighted planks aren't real
>cable ab exercises aren't real
>those side leans people do holding a pl8 isn't real
These are just things I see people doing every day at the gym. Pay. The. Fuck. Attention. Its not that hard. Find a dude that has a muscle group you more. Peep the exercises he does for it. Look it up on line so you don't stare at him like a fag learning technique. Now do that exercise. Rinse. Repeat. Get the best overall body in the gym.

How are your squat and DL both at 3 Pl? My squat is at 2pl while my DL is at 3

Not him but I used to squat more than I diddly. I used to squat way more often tho.

Imagine you were trapped in bloho's body for the rest of your life

Is there any way to fix this?

Attached: G7xFckn.png (768x671, 320K)

>Immediately go on YouTube and admit about lying about everything over the past 5+ year. Come clean on everything. Stolen valour, bald, fake past lifts, being 5% BF -- come clean on everything
>Since already bald, I'd just blast test and mast. Fuck the hairline, it's already gone.
>Get a decent resurgenc following in YouTube with newfound full-time honesty
>With new YouTube money, get skin surgery

That'd honestly be the only way. He doesn't train or tell the truth so it'll never hapoen

Oh and also

>Get an adult wardrobe
>Get off of welfare
>Ditch the glasses for contacts
>Grow the beard back

He's pretty bad but I think I could still salvage it with roids and some money.