Should I wait until I'm done cutting before meeting in person?

Should I wait until I'm done cutting before meeting in person?

Pic very related.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190113-015504_Gallery.jpg (1049x1357, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=na7RfQ5NBC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>low key not 18 message me anyway

no

Looks too old, would not date. Thank God I have a loli girlfriend.

She's a butterface, just go

That’s a part of why I haven’t met with any of my matches. I’m too humiliated about not being cut. I also see withholding sex from my life as a huge driving force for crushing my fitness goals. Inb4 wannabe redpilled soiboys “lifting 4 wimins kek”. It’s always helped me reach my fitness goals, it is afterall our most basic driving force

they wouldn't respond if they didn't like what they saw already. these whores are getting 100s of messages a day from thirsty people.

Kör på mannen. Så länge din bild inte är missvisande eller du har bulkat och blivit mullig så är det lugnt.

nah she's an 18yo dumb dumb, just be confident bro

this, she wants someone (you) to have their way with her

for her? lmao who gives a fuck, quit being a little bitch

Damn she is hot af

get her instagram and share it with us

stupid bitch shell get 10 dicks in her before you finish your next set of planks. just bang er now

This, anything taller than 4.5' is a nope from me.

Fatbirds keep matching me

This, just go for it OP

>no reply after this

OP, girls are not worth it. Don't spend a single second of your time on this slut thinking she might change you. Meet and fuck or meet and get rejected, then onto the next one

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-13-01-57-42.png (1080x1920, 206K)

Do not engage, could be underrage.
You gave her the power, man.

kek

>bort

where the fuck is Tinder Chad with his dubs threads

>Nottingham
Ask her if she wants to go to Warhammer World

Attached: super-happy-guardsman-wal-hor.jpg (676x432, 69K)

Is this a good photo or no? Ever since I went to university I get no matches

Attached: 4C2FE382-AFE8-4CAA-8EFB-1C7C5B76331D.jpg (750x1334, 135K)

No, you look creepy desu, good looking, but creepy. You can take better pictures

Learn how to smile

Hi Stephen

Nope. You look like a rapist.

Nice try

Great rack and waist.
Funny, I'm much more into bodies than faces. She looks like 36.24.36 and if she is idgaf what her face looks like, I'm in.

>"""20"""
Jesus mate, you look about 32. A bad 32.
Good luck getting prime pussy. Just stick to milfs and cougars.

Smile dumbass. You look like you're watching an absolute whale treating burgers like algae

The patterned pillow makes it look like you have a woman in your life.

If she looks like this Chad is gonna snap her up very soon so I wouldn't wait. Fast for a couple days if you are that insecure

#

Nigga I'm 30 and you look older then me wtf?

you look like an autistic chad

You have no idea how much appearance matters when you meet up. I'm 6'3" and for a while I was chubby since I had had surgery half a year ago, coupled with some shitty long hair.

>get superliked by qt
>she tells me its because I had a npc meme pic
>we meet up twice, I think it went well even though I don't look as good as I used to
>we keep messaging each other, but when I ask her out again she dodges it
>she starts ignoring me
>see her snapchat story tonight
>it shows her ice skating with a dude
>literally says she's on a date with her man who is 6'5"
>say fuck it and remove her right there

Make sure you look your best, women can afford to be pickier than ever today. Now I'm contemplating going for celibate monk mode and doing whatever I want. I'm 22, I got time. Hell, I'm now bigger and stronger than I ever been. Do whatever improves you as a person, it won't be easy but it'll help make you mentally and physically tougher.

Selfies are usually a hard no, especially that one.

my son is also named Bort

This animal looks damaged.

Yep never been carded when buying alcohol, even once at a liquor store

Think about a clean shave

Post more of that swedish hoe, man

Forgot the file. This is how I looked then.

Attached: 0577ADA0-151E-439D-B0C0-E708915C80D3.jpg (726x549, 77K)

The mental gymnastics of getting girls while not being established, decent looking and well put together is more than it's worth.
I realized this, women just want THOSE things. That simple.

I'm aware, man. I just graduated uni and am in the process of joining the military. It hurts, but at the same time I welcome it. I've always dreamed about the idea of being a starving artist type, and if you have a significant other it kinda hampers that. I recognized that when I was with my ex, and I see that now with my friends. Women sap all drive, they make us comfortable and complacent. They fight us when we wish to better ourselves, and then they become upset and complain about how we're not the man we used to be.

I don't know man, I look back at all the times things like this have happened and I wonder if I really am destined to be alone. I know other anons probably have similar sentiments.

Attached: 1024px-เศียรพระพุทธรูปในรากโพธิ์.jpg (1024x683, 161K)

looks like lia marie johnson

girlies love the bulk desu. If you're strong and not plain fat it's more attractive than a dehydrated and fasted version of yourself.

how is it possible for someone's mouth to be this fucking small. you'd be fine if it weren't for your ridiculously tiny mouth lol

I refuse to believe you're 20 and so will anyone else

But here’s the thing, I’m actually 20. Turn 21 this next month. Should I lie and say I’m 25?

It would probably help with young girls with father issues and open up older women to you desu senpai

You have the potential to be attractive. Your facial structure is nice and symetrical without any major flaws.

Greek?

>double messaging

She's prolly a slut my man.
Who gives a fuck what she thinks if you have a little extra chub?

You look like chad but another part of my brain is saying you look like a 12 yo

25 seems much more believable.

You're good looking, but your hair is messy, get a better haircut. Maybe even clean shave, or then grow it out? No fucking selfies. Have a friend with a good camera take pics.

Your opener wasn't bad but then she lost interest because you started chatting and she doesn't want to chat she wants dick. Next time open with XX miles away and when she responds you immediately go "let's meet halfway in XXX (town right in he middle). Drinks are on me".

You give her an opportunity to go on an adventure and you give her the opportunity to say yes to you. She will show her girlfriends the text and ask them if she should do it and they'll say "sure he looks cute it's exciting!!"

Shave and smile faggot

Don't you have any pictures where you aren't in bed

Anyone had any success chatting up gym thoties? I’m running out of pussy options :(

Attached: 8C130102-4963-448C-A464-DA8E75C30453.png (750x1334, 468K)

i would not wait a second to see those fat teen tits

Guys help

got a date in a few hours which probably is the hottest girl i've landed so far (if the date still continous shes not sure if shes free today). Im 28 shes 21.

How do I not fuck up? Ive had tons of dates but this is the first time I have an 8/10 or higher

idk just wish me luck or something

>dat 1,000 cock stare

If you wait, she'll move on. You need to move fast, it shows confidence. You also need to project confidence.

she'll probably flake for no reason

just fucking do it you pussy

Wait... Norway, on fit, posting in English.. you’re deployed here right now aren’t you. I’m taking a shit in the downstairs bathroom right now

what did you do? and no i have never picked up a girl in my life. one girl came onto me and she has been my gf for a year

>Should I wait
She won't have any interest in talking to you after about two or three more days without meeting.

Prepare to become lazy and fat when you found a gf

yeah probably

women are a fucking meme

still i really wanna fuck an 8/10 or even have the chance she becomes my gf

Lol vart bor du?

guys i matched with an arthoe and i suck at messaging and small talk
how can i get her to meetup with me

by asking her to meet up with you

if she says no at least you wont waste your time

>Be a grill
>have a crush on a jacked dude at the gym. I try anything to meet him again or make him talk to me.
>he seems very not interested.
>convince myself that I am not worth it and he is clearly not interested, try to convince myself as hard as possible that he's not that good of an option and exaggerate his negative points.
>move on
>months passes, he asks me out. I say yes. Never could get the initial feelings back cause at that point I had tried to see him as a non option for dating for months
>later he tells me he had a liked me from the first day we met but was not confident enough to make a move.
>a possible relationship is ruined

"Well you I guess" ahah you poor bastard

>a grill

kek, typo much?

you probably meant girl, otherwise you would be a device to cook hamburgers on haha

Your idea sounds good in theory, but that works only in America.. 40 miles is literally fuck off distance in the UK. I'd have to get the train or bus for an hour or so, since I don't have a car.

STOKE ON TRENT
T
O
K
E

O
N

T
R
E
N
T

No, the best time to meets girls is always now.

>"wahh, I didn't make much effort to get a dialogue going initially, and now that time has passed, everything is ruined!"

Attached: 1500003862313.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

I can't take it anymore. I can't take that cycle. I feel like every time that happens i lose a part of my soul. It builds up, and it gnaws at me. I wonder how many cycles i have left before i start hating women. That is why i haven't used tinder since august.

Attached: 1546926163748.jpg (403x577, 62K)

>the asshole of england

U 'avin a lend m8?
I'll boff u rite in the toffer.

not him but you got any tips? I either look like a goofy bastard or like I'm about to start crying.

>asshole
kys yank

I found that this mindset is very bad in the long run and the time when you have earned to be happy never comes, you have to be more positive and go and get out there. Watch this dude, he truly is an inspiration in that regard:

youtube.com/watch?v=na7RfQ5NBC8

you were right, she did flake last minute

i fucking hate this world

This.

Ahh what a beautiful place.

t. From Burton on Trent

Things wrong with this picture (with no intent of insulting you):

- most people can't get away with selfies
- low light environment
- a lot of noise (due to low light)
- the background looks too messy
- your head seems to be resting on grandma's pillow
- you're making a sad face
- you don't look relaxed
- your face doesn't say anything. hot guys have or put on a certain look that "tells" something. you instead could just be dead
- your hair is messy

The picture is just low effort. Either get someone else to take a good picture of you or just change everything I pointed out above when taking a selfie.
If you have broad shoulders and good arms, try getting a pic that shows a part of your upper body.

Is having a tinder better or worse then cold approaching women? I'm worried I'll come across like a nervous autist trying to meet grills irl?

oi op u swedish/finnish pice o shit o quick before jammal does a tornio on her

so close yet so far

Attached: so close.jpg (750x1334, 193K)

bossesuger

wtf you are 20? you look like 30