I'm about to pin for the first time

>I'm about to pin for the first time

Realistically is it that bad an idea?

Attached: fraud.jpg (2576x1932, 1.43M)

say goodbye to balls and hello to body acne

keep us updated OP

>pinning test e with a slin needle& syringe

fucktard

this will be great until the day you stop taking it and all your gain will disappear

Just take antibiotics during the cycle or low dose accutane
No evidence to back this up retard

I know but you can't buy anything else over the counter in my country

LMAO with the insulin needle fucktard. Do 5 more minutes of research and find somewhere to order needles for IM injections

You need a proscription for needles here

You do most places in the world dipshit, just like you need a prescription for steroids but you still managed to find those didn't you? Aipctahop.com

Which country ?

What? Are you serious? Here where i live you can go to the pharmacy and ask for a supply of 6 months worth of needles no questions asked.

post body right now

go for it, but that fact that you have a bottle of test e on your desk means you're probably going to use it no matter what Jow Forums says

Your body will stop producing test naturally

Attached: pepe pinned.jpg (594x594, 36K)

make sure to inject it directly in your balls for maximum affect

if you have to ask, the answer is yes. enjoy dying in your early 40s you retarded shitter.

Attached: 1544922362901.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Sieg Fucking Heil, brother.

We're all gonna make it.

pic related

Attached: 1546665596820.jpg (460x817, 39K)

>>

post empty bottle

Fuck ya bro youll love it. I did one test cycle a year ago and it was awesome. No hair loss, no acne, all gains, and ive kept them in this year and have continued making gains w/o test. While i was on it i was hungrier and slept more. Obviously had an increase in libido. Im going to do another sometime haha. Make sure you have ai and pct. Coming off for me was easy, had a weird week and then back to normal, after 3 weeks my libido was back to baseline. Enjoy.

Imma do it then, thanks user

Yeah, man, that's a thing you wanna order online.

I remember my first cycle
Thought i got scammed and was sold bunk gear, then my blood test showed 3000ng/dl testosterone so it was definitely legit. Why did i think i got scammed? I literally felt no difference mentally compared to natty. Roid rage is a myth, did jerk off a bit more lol
Balls got a bit smaller, got bacne for the first few weeks until my levels stabilised. Ate more lifted more put on kgs of muscle. Could recover faster and gym for longer. Don't listen to the natty cucks, 500mg for 12-16 weeks is simple, easy and effective

How old are you and how much progress have you made lifting? If you're under 25 and have less than 4 years of consistent lifting under your belt then it's a bad idea.

21, 4 years of lifting

I fucking did it

Unless you're going to blast and cruise for life, then it is definitely a bad idea. B&C is justifiable but cycles are definitely fucking stupid.

>is this a bad idea?
Only if you don't know what you're doing.

>insulin needle included with pic.
You don't know what you're doing.

Answer: Yes, it's a bad idea.

bump