Supermang's Sunday CBT/Prog Thread

Day 76 bitches. Vlog on youtube.

youtu.be/z1vBJ_PhPaQ

Had nobody to take a selfie so I just took one in my mirror. All details on youtube. If you ain't know who I am you're a newfag. What else to say, just be fucking greatful for being alive and in your skin and don't be afraid to post in the thread and take it head on whatever praise or put downs you're gonna get because you need it.

I'l reply when more in the thread cause im tired right now but this is what it is and here it is.

Attached: day 76.png (4820x1644, 3.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8aDjdqVstw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This rambling retard again

Imagine living your life being this stupid and ugly. Just imagine for a sec.

Thank God I'm not you.

Thank god I get bitches mirin and I approach daily just to remind myself where I'm going and the negativitiy like this that im leaving behind

I feel nothing but pity for you and I bet you open your eyes up from the screen and look around at your surroundings and realize the truth I am spitting and wake up from your toxic disgusting existence

Don't try to insult or argue with me, I'm a veteran at this shit, all you'll get is a bruised ego and more heartache you tiny maggot

Attached: slut wife.gif (498x372, 3.4M)

How dead is fit so sad lmfao

did u forget your AI my dude
nipples like the pepperoni on my pizza rn

How did you become so emaciated? ‘king hit?

tfw gyno

I watched your video, not what I expected
keep going my guy, get to the best version of yourself. you're gonna make it big time.

>you
>getting mires
From who, landwhales? LMAO
God you look like shit, both in the before and after.
And your face looks like you have down syndrome.
Jesus, i remember you from way back, like 5 years or so, and you still look like shit, wtf are you doing.

What supermangs back, why did u leave man?

>doesn't get the attention he wanted
>"Jow Forums is so dead lmao"
I'm not even gonna give you a (you) either.
Please fade into obscurity again.

Good job, but...
Seriously, imagine being a vloging faggot like you. holy shit I'm glad I don't look like a literal incel and I'm not so thirsty for attention that I need to post videos of myself on a anime image board like a bona fide weaboo faggot. lmaoing at ur life senpai.

$5 says you're so insecure that you'll reply to this post and tell me off.

Attached: yikes.jpg (912x598, 89K)

Why does your gyno look so sad, man?

>that gyno

Attached: 1543514760408_1.png (500x730, 170K)

Nice tits faggot lmao

Get a load of the negativity and replies in here, I don't even see anyone backing up what they are saying with timestamped progression threads, probably all fat cunts or skeletons who have serious serious problems on their minds coming here to vent something toxic because they can't handle someone speaking the truth about how it is.

You got problems you face them and you go out there and just get it done and get over it and don't be a little bitch and procrastinate, life is too short, life is too short for me to even reply individually to all this hate, so what I have big nips, bitch love big nips especially when I'm gonna have 29inch circumference pecs when I'm done

I ain't even mad I'm just laughing at how negative and joke the status of Jow Forums is when theres nobody to post their own body in CBT's anymore because they're too afraid or embarassed

P I T I F U L

Attached: pathetic.jpg (680x419, 26K)

There’s already a CBT up that hasn’t hit limit, nobody wants to use yours you mongoloid freak

R u ok retard

Attached: FD8ECDB11DB448EE884161C07B02374D.jpg (552x578, 61K)

Kys tard.
Can you go away and never return this time, pls?

Attached: solution.png (600x842, 95K)

First time around on gear. Second time around off cycle about to hope back on. Both times around NO LEGS.

You've gained size everywhere including your tits, congrats.

>Dat gyno

Either get your AI sorted or lay off the sterons.

>Toxic
>yfw

Holy shit. Where were you when Supermang of all people because a s󠀀oyboy?

Attached: Soy.jpg (1105x738, 122K)

This fucking retard has no self-awareness. It's nothing but embarrassing.

u got it supermangy mang

Big ups mang. Fuck these haters

He just wants attention.

Attached: 1486948225971.jpg (1023x932, 153K)

He still has those weird looking pectorals that look like saggy tits

He might be a half-retarded turbo assclown, but he actually kind of lifts. Feeding him attention is good for Jow Forums

shit you back g. been away for a month so I ain't seen yo ass in ages pham

Please censor your face from these photos. I don't want to have to look at it.

the bells of notre daaaaame!

>but he actually kind of lifts. Feeding him attention is good for Jow Forums
I realize that's pretty pathetic once I take two steps back.
Why do I spend so much time on this board?

Attached: 1547011331320.jpg (640x669, 86K)

>October 7th to January 13th
>76 days

Lmfao, how?

Are you suffering from brain damage? That's 98 days (14 weeks). Where the fuck are you getting 76?

Attached: 1547242820782.jpg (645x773, 62K)

>Are you suffering from brain damage?

That's exactly right. He's been "king hit" three times on the job. I don't know what that means either.

These are all supermang self bumping this thread

#Omegalul if you thought i was here bumping this funny as thread of omegaluls

Just finished workout and walking our dogs with mates and now eating pork and rice / chicken dinner

Why so toxic and angry in here? Can you guys just learn to stop being toxic and angry?

Everyone in here so mad and im just here chillin eating lol

Attached: thumbs up budhist monk.jpg (220x293, 14K)

A king hit is someone sucker punching you in the back of the head as hard as they can. Its a thing is Australia for some fuckin reason
Basically means this lad has suffered three knockouts

Oh, boy.
You're back.
Neat.
Ready to out total isley yet?

explain your counting skills, brainlet

holy shit mang, you unironically look like a butch dyke that takes test to become a man

chur cuzzy

lol this guy is like an Australian Natty Jason Genova

Attached: nice.jpg (300x168, 7K)

except he has no gang of misfits

it's like if ONLY jason's channel existed, with no Andrew to edit the only decent videos on there. just pure jason schizo videos.

that's supermang.

I messed up the dates I had an episode lol

I'm gonna change it next week to 'week 12' or whatever it is

You shut your ass

how did you get tits

ignore the niggers mate. you're doing a great job

So how do you fix having nipples and pecs like OP's mine look kinda sad and pinched/drooppy like that too, just not as bad. Is it just fat loss thats needed?

true. just wondering though what happened to you? cancer or something?

nice bitch tits fag

you will need gyno surgery if you really want to fix your body

fpbp
sage

Lmao day 76 and you look like that?

Fucking weakling

apparently it means sucker punch

Thx homie

*fistbump*

What the fuck is going on with your chest?

I dont remember you having bitch tits.

Haven't been on Jow Forums in like a year wtf happened to you?

Didn't you used to be able to DL like 600? You look like you had cancer in your 2018 picture.

...wait, did you actually get cancer?

Apparently he took a massive punch to his head which had him more or less bedridden for 2½ years, or something like that. I seem to remember him saying that in one of his previous threads but maybe I'm wrong.

Is Jason Blahino your dad?

I was here back in like 2013. when you started shitposting, but I never managed to figure out one thing?
Are you white? You don’t look white to me

Fuck off to Rediit with your bitch tits faggot

Then get the fuck of our board faggot

He sucked cock for cardio. Cardio kills gains.

he's back
what happened? how'd u drop to 64 kg

Supermang I like your mentality and all, but man you've really got bad chest insertion if that isn't some kind of gyno. Now try to put Isley's binch in the beg. :)

im not supermang im his friendo

Good luck. I wish you a good life.

Newfag here. Why should I care about this fat loser

>+15 kgs in 2.5 months
Are you roiding or just an idiot getting fat?

mang is obviously roiding. he posted a picture of him with anadrol in the background...

>A king hit is someone sucker punching you in the back of the head as hard as they can.

OH. We call that a "donkey punch" on Earth.

No, a donkey punch is a sex act.

Roiding for THAT

Attached: 1546128142969.jpg (842x792, 81K)

Aids

He is a sandnigger

Wow what the fuck happened to this guy? He used to post here all the time but fitizens doxxed his hot sister and he disappeared

sag e

you shouldn‘t

>that gyno
oh no...

you've made some face gains since your earlier videos
youtube.com/watch?v=g8aDjdqVstw

a few suggestions.

Do you have gyno? Get those glands cut out. Secondly, the goatie ....lose it and grow a beard or shave it off.

looks like he just gave up

Attached: sdfvsdcsdfvds.jpg (663x534, 35K)

mirin them pec gains

me.jpg

Attached: 200lbsjan19.jpg (1265x996, 140K)

Nice gyno faggot

>australian

This makes me sad...

god speed supermong

Too easy lol

>he's back
>what happened? how'd u drop to 64 kg

2.5 years ago I got king hit *sucker punched* while working security guard, bought a whole ounce in anger and festered and smoked it all during a month of no sleep, quit my job, lost my motivation to life , to lift, blah blah

Getting king hit on the temple really messes with you and it took a long time to recover

I'm still a little bit mad but trying to let it go but that cunt owes me 2.5 years of my life back

Natural

Cheers for the suggestions but I plan on having 30inch circumference pecs so I won't have to bother with this 'gyno' crap

Well done

Nice life faggot

Picture is of the smokeshow from the first round. This round is going to be twice as good and with a solid 6pack , I never cared too much for macros and diet back then. Plus I didn't have the support I have now, I did everything myself.

Everyone always says roids and its because they never watched my vlogs, if they had the mentality I had they would realize roids are not neccessary to reach 90kg ripped or whattever if you actually put in the work, how do you explain vikings and their physiques, whatever this is a null arguement. Believe what you want peeps

Attached: progress pic jan2013-feb2015.jpg (8724x2568, 2.84M)

Stop chewing so loudly it's really disgusting

But you did have a FUCKING PIC OF YOU WITH A ROID PACKAGE BEHIND YOU YOU FUCKING INSECTOID LOOKING BASTARD.
STOP SAYING YOURE NATTY YOU FUCKING LIAR BITCH FACE.
YOURE NOT FUCKING NATTY AND THOSE DISGUSTING TITS PROVE IT.
FUCK OFF

I bet most of the newfags don't even remember supermong

Also does anyone have screencap of that Australian fitness guy coming here? Julius or something

good bait ^^

Wait, I have been away for a few years. I thought even though supermang was a mong, he had at least half-decent muscles.

wtf happened?

Dude he got king hit and got a concussion and lost his gains

It was fucking nicotine gum u fucking raging retard

Jesus im so tired of dealing with retards. Do you think im that stupid that i'd take photos with it on the counter? How about i just do a vid with a syringe sticking out of my arm?

Fucking moron

Don't remember

Roids don't even come in packages they come in packets of like fucking mcdonald wrappers from overseas black markets or cooked in people's bathtubs not with premade packaging

Fucking newfag at fucking life raging idiot don't ever reply to my posts again you fucking mad manlet angry at the word he doeesn't have access to roids or some shit get the fuck out of my thread

Attached: stupid users.png (300x100, 32K)

What does your dieet look like mang

>Had nobody to take a selfie so I just took one in my mirror
You have no idea what a selfie is, do you?

Also your gyno is off the charts. Get a breast pump and squeeze that milk out.

damn dude you actually looked good, wtf happened. you sound like a fucking retard but I still hope your gains back

imagine beign this retard. at this point im not sure what's his game. theres no way chicks dig him, his face is beyond repair, his hair has to be the most disgusting shit ive seen that looks like you style it with your own cum, and ur body is beyond awful with ur saggy ass gyno. gl