What happens to Jow Forums?

What happens to Jow Forums?
It used to be populated but now it's just anime fags.

Attached: 1522556277090.jpg (640x479, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2S9_jOt6W5w
youtube.com/watch?v=Oh4Hiotd0wE
youtube.com/watch?v=9rUWEGSEWbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got banned for 3 days and have lost any interest to post...

It was destined to be shit from the start.
I just come here to laugh at these retards, it's literally /b9k[s4s]/

What did you get banned for?

It was always amine are you retarded

I was a bit avatarfagging, I know that's not a good thing generally, but thought Jow Forums was pure anarchy with no rules. Guess I was wrong

it is mostly. Niggy always gets away with it and fucking cunts openly admit that they're 14 so fuck knows

Yeah, guess I'm just unlucky then

there is literally nothing wrong with ban evading t.b.h

Agreed, fuck the popo

What avatar?
I got banned for evading the word filter

that's hilarious

Seems like the mods are trying to get rid of avatarfags now. I get constantly warned. More than before...

Was Lapis posting, guess I was too annoying while drunk shitposting

dont know
this board is only a year old yet it fells deserted

it was always a shitload of animefags, the main difference is that the portion of people complaining about them replaced the portion of people who, while also complaining, were creative enough to make OC and stand out without namefagging.

U can become a master in one of these instruments chose carefully

Attached: 1491690948528.png (2110x754, 430K)

I remember a slide whistle poster a few months ago, I think. So I'll go with that

niggy needs to get b&

youtube.com/watch?v=2S9_jOt6W5w

yup
yup

/jp/, /a/ and /qa/ animefags came in and shit all over this board, I have great memories of the board before this happend

dumb gemposter just ban evade, mods wont ban you again if no one would report you

Attached: tumblr_static_a9wvgybk8qo0k0og0goooo880_640_v2.png (500x700, 104K)

this too. before that anime was prevelant and fun because there was other stuff too. now its just avatarfags/namefags/niggerfags/cirnofags/fagfags that just do the same shit everyday.

this is OP

Attached: (507).jpg (1083x720, 72K)

Attached: 164946181yuruyuriwallpapers.jpg (1920x1080, 779K)

It was heavily populated and pretty fast at the beginning but the endless shitposting when people want to have deep conversations gets old pretty quickly.
You guys can't keep a deep conversation for dick so people leave to have more fulfilling conversation elsewhere.
Anime is all well and good but if you don't have meaningful threads with good quality conversation and ideas you're not going to get very far.

Attached: 1522705880989.jpg (494x489, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Oh4Hiotd0wE

Its not only that, user. I just liked Jow Forums for its unpredictability, small community and the lack of any rules whatsoever. I never thought mods were keeping an eye on us 24/7. I always thought nobody gave a shit about this place but us

Mods are rarely here desu the amount of floods the past month are a testament to that, their banning behaviors here are unpredictable

youtube.com/watch?v=9rUWEGSEWbw

Mods dont give a shit about the board, there was a janny here who gave out bullshit bans, but i didnt hear about him lately

>it use to be populated
When will this meme die?
You're right about the animefags, though.

Attached: Capture12.png (1373x381, 51K)

what does not get love back, ends lost.
true story.

Guess risk is part of the Jow Forums experience then. Now I just have to carry on shitposting.