How thick is your penis?

How thick is your penis?

Attached: girth mogged.webm (1074x720, 1.89M)

About 6.25" at the thickest part but close to an inch smaller at the base. My cock is shaped like a baseball bat.

I dunno, like 5.5 inches at the thickest part? I unironically have a 7 inch long penis though.

I'm 6" around and 7.3" long

like this big around

Attached: url.jpg (202x249, 6K)

Why the fuck does everyone on Jow Forums have an above average or big dick? something isnt adding up hear.

Attached: 9D821A29-BDC3-4584-ABE5-424A4ABCCBC9.png (438x336, 15K)

People with small penises simply won't reply

Not many have average. People either have a big dick or a small dick, and the average is the middle of the two.

Attached: 1541426462116.jpg (1600x2400, 373K)

I measure in at 7.5" x 5.5". I've been with one girl, who said it was too big for her. I, on the other hand, think it looks small when I have it in my hands. I do have big hands, though, so I don't know what to fucking think.

Yea but the chances of someone having 6 inch girth is statistically really unlikely I feel like if you claim the have a big dick you should have to post it with a time stamp or it should automatically be considered bullshit.

My girth is 6 inches. when me and my degenerate bi ''friend'' were getting sucked by his wife she completely ignored his dick pencil dick. and was worshipping me

my girth is 6.2 inches
but my length is only 5.8 inches

That is completely wrong, 90% of men are average sized.

dimensions are 7.75" x 5.5"

No idea about the actual measurements but it's thinner than most (almost all) guy's dick I've seen on the internet.

God, she's so fucking good at it. Looks hot as fuck. Wish she sucked off mine with that slutty eye contact.

is that originally your big dick user?

probably like 5" if this thread is anything to go by

i never measured the circumference but i did pass the toilet roll test

Attached: 007 - emzVOkg.png (2550x3291, 672K)

7 inches long but only 5 inches girth, is it really that fucked.

3 inch here.
Should I give up

7x4.5
is this ok

what a terrible shop jesus christ

We could post proof but the only benefit is proving to anonymous people on the internet we're not liars and getting creepy compliments from prison gay NEET faggots. Also against Jow Forums rules and I can't be arsed to evade Jow Forums bans.

Being a manwhore for people on Jow Forums or winning arguments on the internet with photo evidence only results in fleeting joy followed by sadness. Now if a grill asked for my dick pics that would be a different story.

barely 5.1 inch at the thickest it goes down to 4.8 at some places

>tfw pencildick
JUST

A bit longer than most at about 7 inches but that's bone pressed so if I'm honest with myself it's really a less impressive 6.5. Pretty average girth I think though, 5.5 on the nose. On the whole my junk is big enough that I should be content with it but small enough that in reality I'm actually not.

4.3. Fuck all of you thick penis robots. How can you possibly be one with large dick.

>6 inches girth
>A bit more than 7 inches long
Dicklets begone.

Attached: 1523170079541.gif (200x200, 369K)

Holy shit, dipshit genius here!

I'd rather be tall though. I'm like 5'7 but I'd rather be 5'10 with a 5 inch penis.

1.75" wide. I don't measure girth by circumference.

I don't want to dismiss your insecurities but women are even more picky than just a big dick.

5 inch circumference. Some of your erect penises could be a scarf for mine.

7 inches but it's only average length

7 inches by 5.5 around. The only girl I ever had sex with said
>Oh youre so tiny
and ever since then I have been too scared to talk to women. Yes I made sure I measured correctly, I have measured it a zillion times

I'm like disabled? I don't even ask women on dates lmao.

false flag
If true, she was a size queen

I mean ultimately dude you have to bring more to the table than a big dick or your waifu will just replace you with a big dildo, some yaoi, some cats, and one of those long ass hugging pillows.

I'm a fucking walking trainwreck attached to a large penis and I'm kind of a package deal. I mean there isn't any single trait which can make somebody more sexually appealing to a woman than just getting herself off.