We all know the "your body can only absorb up to 30g of protein in a single meal" meme is bullshit, but whats the limit?

We all know the "your body can only absorb up to 30g of protein in a single meal" meme is bullshit, but whats the limit?
I make a really tasty protein shake at home with peanut butter milk eggs whey powder and a banana that clocks in at a round 95g of protein
Twice a day in addition to my regular meals and i hit my desired 1.1g/lb protein to bodyweight ratio
Am i actually absorbing all that?

Attached: ProteinNigger.jpg (608x342, 15K)

everyones body is different, it depends on your metabolism, stomach acidity and enzyme content, gut biome, food tolerances, tons of shit at play. I usually base my protein intake on recovery time, and workout effort instead of arbritary shit but i've been at it a while so i'm pretty familiar with what my body needs

i normally chug the first one right when im done lifting
and the second before i go to bed
im trying to make sure i gte my protein numbers, because to get 215g of protein without supplementation seems almost impossible
i just wanna make sure what im doing is "right" or would work

why should protein absorption be that much different from fat or carbohydrate absorption.

All the food you eat stays in your digestive track for more than a day anyway so most of it will get absorbed eventually. You don't just poop out good calories unless you overeat an ungodly amount.

i'm fairly confident hormones and having enough overall cals is the most important, yes you need protein but 215g is fucking ridiculous.

Do most people drink whey with water or milk?

my common sense tells me that it shouldn't matter per meal amount as long as i hit he per day amount within a 24hr period, but i just wanted to see if any Jow Forums bros could offer their insight

i'm 6'3" 207lbs, i was told to eat 1g of protein per lb of desired bodyweight so 215 doesnt seem out of the question for now?

i do milk because of the extra protein and cals, im trying to get bigger, i imagine i would switch to water if i was cutting so i max protein but cut the calories

33.316g is the natty limit.
if you're on gear you can 8x that.

Skim milk here

source?
Google is telling me that's bullshit
are you one of those natty or not incels i keep hearing about?

I try to space it out over the course of the day. 6 "meals" with anywhere from 20-50 grams of protein, whether its from whey or meat.
>meal 1
2 eggs, 1 cup egg whites, oats
>meal 2 prewo
Shake, candy
>meal 3 postwo
Shake, rice
>meal 4
2 ham and cheese sandwiches
>meal 5
PB&J, shake
>meal 6
Whatever me or my family is having for dinner

thanks user
in the past i've been more of an intermittent faster, its not normal for me to eat that many times in a day
thats why i naturally gravitated to adding the big shakes to my day rather than a bunch of small ones
any insight into whether or not thats a workable model?

Preworkout, Candy with ur shakes Jesus christ this fucking board man

nice contribution! *tips fedora*
what button do i click to upvote your post?

itt: bro science

Your body can only synthesize something like 10-12g an hr, but it doesnt matter how much you eat or when because your body releases enzymes that slow protein as it goes through your digestive tract. You will "absorb" all of it no matter what.

From an evolutionary standpoint nothing else would make sense, i just got demoralized by the "only 30g per meal" meme
thank you for your info user
what is your source btw? no link required, just curious

A few sour patch kids between heavy sets works wonders for your energy levels

I use skim milk, because some protein powder tastes like unholy dogshit with just water.

Breh if yer bulkin ya only need like max .75g/lb bodyweight

milk because cold and better consistency

Water.
Milk makes it thick and kinda makes me feel full.
Also, I'm cutting.

Just eat shitloads of protein throughout the day and don't worry about ratios. The only downside is you'll fart out the excess but at least you know protein intake won't be an issue.

Milk, extra protein and with water it's fucking disgusting

There is none. Just get some fiber in for your asshole, banana will do.