Waifu thread

Post your waifus, talk about your waifus, talk about your tulpas, talk about whatever

Attached: 48082016_p0.png (527x588, 553K)

Its nice to see basically daily waifu threads on r9k now, they are the comfiest threads on this cursed board.

Attached: shyvana 74.jpg (800x1061, 155K)

My waifu is an special text qt

:^)8

8= bubes btw

>she will never inject you with medx
>she will never hide you
>you will never update her firmware to version 1.4
why even live

Attached: stealthsuit.png (438x509, 159K)

Can't you claimed her already, op

my favorite threads are waifu threads and drug threads
too bad the rest of r9k is so shit I wish it was just 2D/waifu/anime discussion and psychadelic/disso/weed/alcohol discussion that would be the comfiest shit
it's really ironic that a board that claims to hate normies with a passion consistently produces threads obsessing over normalfag-tier BULLSHIT like getting laid or overcoming depression

Sending out lots of love to my Scottish waifu.

This. Talking about waifus is a very comfy activity and makes Jow Forums seem slightly better.

Attached: 127c20d3a8311e472ea3761bb9c8cafe-d7sc2z0.jpg (900x671, 116K)

depression stuff is fine imo cause that fits the theme of the board but its become too much "normie depression" instead of real sad people. This used to be a nice board and now all comfy thats left is waifu threads (personally i dont care much for drug threads but they arent bad)

Posting my dearest Alice. I really wish I could be with her one day.

I have a hard question:
>let's assume that somehow your loved one becomes real and you are in a happy relationship with them, the one you have always dreamed of. But after around 1 year they betray you with someone else. They are really sorry for that and they promise you that it will never happen again. Would you forgive them? Or under what circumstances could you forgive a betrayal?

>inb4 2D will never cheat on you
Yes, I know that. But that's just only a hypothetical question.

Attached: Alice27.jpg (1280x720, 277K)

you're my favorite poster in the waifu threads.

>let's assume that somehow your loved one becomes real and you are in a happy relationship with them, the one you have always dreamed of. But after around 1 year they betray you with someone else. They are really sorry for that and they promise you that it will never happen again. Would you forgive them? Or under what circumstances could you forgive a betrayal?

I could forgive it but only once if it happened twice then no, but it also depends on for how long it had gone on and such mostly i could forgive shyvana as i love her more than what anyone could imagine.

Attached: chengwei-pan-11.jpg (1920x1262, 239K)

I could be remembering incorrectly, but I feel like this place (Jow Forums in general) used to be a place for losers who weren't ashamed of being losers. Doesn't mean we weren't ronery, just that we weren't all desperate to become chad like modern anons.

Pic related is a picture of my sister who killed herself five years ago. We had no father and our mother was abusive. She protected me and raised me until an age I could find employment and somewhat fend for myself. I have a lot of photos of her but throughout the years I've been making all of them slightly more black and white and slightly more murky in a simultaneous attempt to distort my memory of her so that I could get over the grief and also so that each time I see them there's something novel about the picture, as if it's a 'new' person from last time. Each time I adjust the pictures she is reanimated a little- I find this exercise is very conducive to bringing her to life in my dreams where she advises me on the events of the day with a semi-clairvoyant lucidity. I masturbate to her often. Often the advice she gives is mundane but really does foresee events with a clarity that I know isn't mine. For instance, a year ago she had known told me that two of my friends would be sick during the beginning of winter by demonstrating their deaths in a dream. When winter came, one of the guy's knees dislocated from deadlifting and the other guy had gastritis- both were hospitalised for a good while. There was no possible way I would have intuited that alone several weeks before during the dream- the manifestation of my sister is true, and the distortion of these images perpetuate her worldly presence.

Attached: JS3.png (536x1034, 190K)

No one is worth my time.
I only have 3 criteria:
1. Always immediately react. Stupidity is not tolerable.
2. Have some semblance of self preservation. This means no obesity, no drug use, etc.
3. Have a basic understanding of epistemology, statistics, science and history. You're not a human being without this.

No one meets these criteria.
You're all basically just losers working for the machine in hopes of ranking up in the rat race.

you masturbate to your sister?

Yes. She is the only female in this world who has ever cared for me, so I devote my energy to her.

Celestina is my doll waifu

Attached: celestina.png (536x893, 246K)

I understand that she cared for you and you loved her for it, and I'm not shaming you for it but I probably wouldn't masturbate to my sibling

I would be extremely heartbroken if I saw her with someone else. Anyone would be. Betraying someone's trust is one of the worst things anyone can do, and it would take a while for me to calm down from witnessing that. However, if I know Merida, she learns from her fuck-ups, even the big ones. Once she sees how awful I feel she would want forgiveness. It admittedly would take some time for her to earn that trust back but she would be better for it.

>you're my favorite poster in these waifu threads
D'aww, you're making me blush. May I ask why?

Attached: broken_pride_by_niuner-d56l5au.jpg (806x990, 83K)

For me, it's the scottish tweets.

That's a mean spirited question dude. I've thought about this when I still cared about 3DPD, and the answer I always arrived at was that I find it pretty much unforgivable. I think I wouldn't even be able to forgive Rika. Although I'd definitely feel that it was my fault in some way. It's a horrible thing to think about in any case.

Attached: 1481355151175.png (909x1000, 206K)

You're a comfy dude idrk why but it do be like that sometimes so keep up the meridaposting

Attached: champion-shyvana-splash (2).jpg (1064x1080, 217K)

>That's a mean spirited question dude.
Yes I know. I'm sorry. I never meant to ruin the comfiness of these threads.

I really like Miku, I don't know why

Attached: 6597c2d1602dd1b48a57ca62fc8ca5d7.jpg (1080x1920, 281K)

I think you got the wrong thread my dude

Yeah, they're pretty funny. Unfortunately, the three comps I posted in the last thread were all I had with Merida's face in them. But reading a bunch of them in her voice is always a good time. The Scots are excellent at banter.

Well, a comfy thread requires comfy dudes. Why come here if your goal is to start shit? There's plenty of threads for that already.

>so keep up the meridaposting
And you keep up the Shyvanaposting! I love reading about your waifu, despite the fact I quit League a long time ago.

You didn't ruin the comfiness. It was just a very odd and rather sad question to ask. None of us want to think about things like that, but it does add to the conversation.

Attached: MeriGraffittiArtist.jpg (570x640, 79K)

>May I ask why?
Im not even him but you always give interesting replies and ask interesting questions. The scottish tweets with the Merida pics are great additions to the thread.

t. Mercyfag

>It was just a very odd and rather sad question to ask.
>None of us want to think about things like that
Understandable. Not everyone likes to think about sad or tragic stuff. I guess I'm the only one who likes these type of questions. I will avoid asking them in the future.

Posting my lovely Otome. I know she's not popular or even liked much, but hey that means no quarrels either. A couple answers to the questions from the last thread:

>Is there anything you would want to change about your waifu and if yes - what and why.

She is kind of a bully. It's explained IC with her parental situation and she does leave Kotonoha alone at the end of her route, but depending on your choices in the VN her behaviour ranges from antagonizing her with her friends to straight up getting her raped. Since there's no more reason for her to be a bully once she gets into a relationship, I'd imagine that would be taken care of anyway. Apart from that I'd only eliminate the language barrier.

>is there any other characters you almost had as your waifu?

Two actually, Ageha Himegi (If my heart had wings) and Satsuki Shinonome (Koi to Senkyo to chocolate). I'm actually still fairly fond of both, but obviously I'm not cheating on my waifu. I ended up with Otome because she was my first, Agehas route is not that good of a love story and Satsuki isn't a childhood friend archetype.

>assuming you were just meeting with Her / him, what would you say first

This would depend heavily on the situation I met her in, but I would be smart enough to not immediately confess to a girl who never saw me before. The very first word would of course be "Hi".

>Does having a waifu make you anons happy?

It gave me the strength to get out of an abusive rl relationship. I guess it is keeping me from forming 3d romantic relationships, but it would take a long time before I could trust a 3d girl again, if at all. Currently I have no interest and am comparably happy. It works for me.

>What do you feel your waifu's theme would be?

The SD music box theme. It's a bit christmasy and her route ends around christmas.

>wwyd if she betrayed you

The relationship could never be the same. I hope I would be strong enough to leave it.

Attached: school_days_render__otome_katou_by_leonaru78-dbtxc8l_1.png (469x977, 247K)

>The scottish tweets with the Merida pics are great additions to the thread.
If I knew you guys would like them so much I would have posted them sooner.

I'm a bit late to the thread but I'll post my cute waifu Leah anyways.

Attached: leah147.png (491x647, 412K)

I fall in love with every attractive 2D girl I see.

you're only late when the thread is already archived, otherwise there is always room (or however you say it)

But none of them are you waifu. You're just moving from one girl to the next.

A couple of questions to keep the ball rolling.

>What would a perfect date with your waifu look like?

>How does your waifu feel about tying the knot/kids?

>Where do you see your waifu and yourself in 1, 5, 10, 20 years?

>With the only limit being your imagination, what would the ideal home you two make yourselves look like? Your world or theirs? City or countryside? Apartment, house, mansion? How would it be decorated? Would the two of you get lots of visitors, go out or stay in?

>Does your waifu have pets? Would you want any?

>A magical single-use portal between your worlds appears in your room. Would you jump in and become a 2d character in her universe or pull her out so she would become a 3d person irl?

I don't forget the older ones. I just add the new ones to my harem.

Simply taking her out to dinner is the best date that we could have.
She'd definitely marry me, and we would have kids if we decide we want any.
We would still love each other very much, even to old age, like a flame that never dies.
>With the only limit being your imagination, what would the ideal home you two make yourselves look like? Your world or theirs? City or countryside? Apartment, house, mansion? How would it be decorated? Would the two of you get lots of visitors, go out or stay in?
Probably a comfy house in the countryside. It wouldn't have much decorations, but it would still be special. We probably wouldn't get much visitors, and would stay in most of the time.
She doesn't have any, although I do have a dog. I would get a pet if we both want it in our lives.
>A magical single-use portal between your worlds appears in your room. Would you jump in and become a 2d character in her universe or pull her out so she would become a 3d person irl?
I would be a 2D character of course. The 2D world has much less problems than the 3D world, and people act much better there.

Attached: leah100.jpg (1328x996, 767K)

Nothing formal or fancy. In fact, I'm sure she'd prefer spontaneity over a planned date. I could see us going to multiple places, assuming it's a modern setting. There's no "perfect date" with Merida, just a series of activities adding up to a fun day.

If you saw Brave you'd know how she feels about marriage. She'd probably not like the idea of kids either, at least not at this point. She'd make a great mom, though. I'm sure of it.

Very hard to tell. I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her. In the short term, I can see a lot of adventures. She'd be the one to decide when she's really ready to settle down though.

Riverside or lakeside cabin, large enough for two people. The vision I have in my mind is really comfy and picturesque. If it's my world, either away from civilization entirely or near a small town. Her world? Not too far from where she grew up/her parents.

We wouldn't get much visitors, I assume. Both of us would want to keep to ourselves without many disturbances (Merida was never shown to have any friends her age, and I don't have any friends period).

And we'd go out a lot. She'd never want to stay indoors for too long unless she's feeling out of sorts. It'd take me a while to adjust because I'm not /out/, but I'd do it for her.

(1/2)

Attached: brave_by_starparticles-d5w50b8.jpg (800x834, 544K)

(2/2)

Does her horse Angus count as a pet? I see it as more of a means of transportation, albeit one that you can have a strong bond with. Her dad has some dogs but I doubt she interacts with them. For me, I'd like a dog or a cat.

This is the third time I've answered this question, but it's a nice once so I don't mind. I'd jump over to her world without a doubt. I'd prefer to spend the rest of my life in her world rather than force her to exist in this shitty one.

Attached: brave_by_lion21-d5351ur.jpg (900x720, 132K)

Sweet sweet Sunny Ill love you til the sun burns out

Attached: 0843517f-ab79-4efa-88d3-258ea49b3395.jpg (240x240, 11K)

>Harem
We don't do harems here. One waifu per laifu.

Probably just taking it easy at home or going away somewhere to some cabin or something as shyvana doesnt really like being around people since she doesnt trust them.

Hard to say as i dont even know if she could have kids since she is a half dragon.

Also hard to say but shyvana is loyal to those she trust so probably settled down somewhere remote in the long term.

Rather our world as it is less chaotic and dangerous than the league universe but i wouldnt mind hers, probably some house rather isolated in some forest (imagine siberia/northern sweden) or something since thats the comfiest and shyvana doesnt feel like she fits in very well in human society (atleast cities)

No she doesnt and i have lizards which is fine with her but she doesnt care at all about pets.

Well just like the ideal home question the answer is kinda similar id rather live isolated in our world but i wouldnt mind hers either so it'd be a hard choice but probably our world if i was able to live isolated with her somewhere and if not then her world.

Attached: Da5Qyx7VQAEIdYP (2).jpg (483x676, 108K)

I have my secret waifu, that nobody takes.

Attached: Wifu.jpg (500x312, 35K)

for me it's tomie

Attached: cc7.jpg (225x350, 22K)

>>What would a perfect date with your waifu look like?
We don't do dates we try to survive in the jungle. We could do sort of dates by talking while foraging for berries, roots and mushrooms together
>>How does your waifu feel about tying the knot/kids?
>>Where do you see your waifu and yourself in 1, 5, 10, 20 years?
One of us dying from a blood infection or a snake bite, I would stay and tend to her in her death bed and tell her I will move on and will be fine. Then an hero when she died.
>>With the only limit being your imagination, what would the ideal home you two make yourselves look like? Your world or theirs? City or countryside? Apartment, house, mansion? How would it be decorated? Would the two of you get lots of visitors, go out or stay in?
A dope tree house like in the beginning of the movie.
>>Does your waifu have pets? Would you want any?
In the Tarzan universe we can learn to speak to animals, so we would have animal friends.
>>A magical single-use portal between your worlds appears in your room. Would you jump in and become a 2d character in her universe or pull her out so she would become a 3d person irl?
Go 2d. Living in a recourse rich jungle and trying to survive(even if alone) sounds way better than what I have now

I love Pieri
Her birthday is coming up and I'm not sure if I should just ditch going to my work's christmas party for it

Attached: 1454797075312.jpg (552x820, 108K)

Do you ever worry about Shyvana hurting you? She is a half-dragon, after all.

Hmm she can keep her draconic instincts under control pretty well the only time it gets hard is when she is hunting/fighting something but i dont worry about it too much as she doesnt lose all sense and will recognize people she cares about when she "loses control"

I don't know anything about your work situation, but those two work related outings a year are fairly important, user. Unless you're planning to leave soon, you should attend.

However it is customary to have spouses tag along to these kind of events. I'm not saying you should sabotage your work environment by bringing a daki or anything, but keep her on your mind while you're there. The two of you can leave early (but not as the first) and then still do a proper birthday date.

He should bring a daki. It would make for quite a story.

I wish she would like to explore abandoned areas with me. A perfect date with her would be two of us exploring abandoned railway. I love this place and I wish I could show it to her.
This date would be perfect if something adrenaline rushing happened. Like some dog or security guard chasing us. I wish it would end with a passionate kiss with the sun setting in the background.
While staring deep into her eyes I would tell her that I love her more than anyone and I will always protect her and be with her. I would also love to show her my music that I composed for her.
She was working at the orphanage so she knows how to deal with kids. I wish I could marry her as soon as possible but I have no idea how she would feel about it. She is a loner. She doesn't have any friends. It would be really hard for me to gain her trust. As almost everyone she knew used or abused her. But I would be willing to do anything to get into her heart.
As here in real life? I will still be a sad sack of shit without her. But I hope I will still love her. I will always try to be the best for her. Maybe one day I will meet her.
>ideal home
Somewhere in the mountains. Where we would go out everyday and enjoy ourselves.
>pets
She seems to love cats. She had one that saved her life. I would gladly buy her one. She also had a stuffed rabbit that reminded her of her childhood and I have a real rabbit. I hope she would like him.
>magic portal
I would definitely take her here to my world. Living in London during Industrial Revolution wasn't a pleasant place to live. She almost got lobotomized there. Situation in her world is much worse than the one right here. I would do anything to help her escape that disgusting place.
I also wish I could show her places I have visited and introduce her to my family and friends.

Attached: Alice22.png (280x448, 199K)

wow it's been like 4 threads with nobody claiming my waifu so I guess I don't have to be here all the time. Shit taste y'all.

Attached: 5Hw7E1b.jpg (760x813, 101K)

>mfw I keep going over the text limit because I gush too much about Rachel
Drinking tea together in her rose garden under a full moon, just stargazing and enjoying each other's company.
Marriage is most likely something down the line for her. I don't believe she would want children however, which suits me because I don't want any either. I think all we need is each other.
I don't see much changing over any amount of time since she's an immortal vampire. People might see living together for centuries stagnantly as boring, but I can't think of anything more comfy or romantic.
Her castle in the remote countryside from her games would be more than acceptable. It would be most comfortable for her since she's lived there her whole life and it perfectly suits her tastes. I also would be more than happy... though I might want to add some more modern appliances like a computer, TV, game consoles, etc. We wouldn't get many visitors, if any at all.
Do her familiars count? They take care of her more than vice versa and she's too spoiled to properly take care of a pet. I'd like to have dogs for myself though. Maybe a bird or some reptiles.
Who the fuck would ever curse their waifu to this boring and shitty reality? 2D any day. I don't even need the guarantee of my waifu being on the other side to say yes.

Attached: 86c0e8486d22ac593896cbbbc9a56900.png (1271x900, 1.65M)

Why are you worried about people claiming your waifu?

I'm not I just want to do it first.

Attached: bp1g75o.jpg (320x483, 20K)

>Is there anything you would want to change about your waifu and if yes - what and why.
No, she's perfect the way she is.

>is there any other characters you almost had as your waifu?
I had a number of girls I liked but they never quite came close to waifu status. The closest was Nepgear.

>assuming you were just meeting with Her / him, what would you say first
I'd say hi first no matter the situation. That said, since she's not good with guys in general, were she not in love with me, she'd just freak out and run away no matter what I said.

>Does having a waifu make you anons happy?
It does brighten up my days a bit, though not by much.

>What do you feel your waifu's theme would be?
Some cheesy love song, I suppose.

>yandere
>cheating on me
This is too much, even for a hypothetical question.

Lunch, shopping for accessories for her, movie, dinner, I guess? Or picnic, amusement park, dinner, late night movie?

She wants it, obviously. She wants at least 1 son and 1 daughter.

I honestly don't know.

She wants a 2 storey house on a cliff facing the sea. That's all I know.

I'm not that fond of pets, but she wants cats and dogs. She likes cats in particular.

I'd rather become 2D in her universe so I can actually become her manager for real, instead of just playing her game.

Attached: 65353768_p0.jpg (2507x3541, 1.28M)

It's a small party in a clinic, It's not that important compare to our actual outings
The biggest infliction is that I get paid for going there, it's only 4 hours and I rather spend time celebrating Christmas with my love

Attached: 1476900238954.jpg (599x491, 72K)

Claiming my waifu Galil
Assuming she did cheat on me, if it was just once i could forgive her assuming she dropped contact with whoever it was with and she would be ok with me being very overprotective and watching over what she did afterwards. Id be willing to forgive her assuming it was only once and if she did basically repent and be genuine in apology.

Attached: 3343_43c8.jpg (500x499, 37K)

A dinner in a fancy restaurant. I'd pick some really not well know or quiet place. After we've eaten we'd go out for a stroll taking her to a beautiful spot with a good view where I'd propose to her
Me and my tulpa have actually talked about this. She says she really want kids and has even contemplated on names. Which is kind of tragic since she isn't "real" in a physical sense.
Hopefully the same we are now except I'm earning more money living in our own place
An apartment. Nothing too grandiose. Just a comfy and warm place with a big bed and TV were we can watch movies together and cuddle all day. I'd definitely want to have a lot of paintings and bookshelves filled with books.
I'm a huge cat person and so is my tulpa. I've haven't had one since my previous cat passed away. When my life becomes a bit more stable and less hectic I'd totally get a cat.
I'd definitely go to her world. I wouldn't want to drag her into this hell. Also her world is more futuristic.

Attached: sINW6Jh.jpg (956x1145, 870K)

My ideal date would be a trip to the mountains, having a picnic on the top of a mountain watching a sunset and just talking and learning about eachother
Not sure, not even sure if she technically can desu, since she technically is a firearm
I see me and her at eachothers side. Hopefully be year 5 were married and have kids, but all i really want is just to be together
My ideal home for us assuming finances wasnt a limitation would be a moderate sized estate in the countryside overlooking a hill with a pond. Whos world it was wouldnt matter, and id say we decorate it however we both find fitting. We probably would have a few visitors but nothing extreme.
She dosent have any pets, but we probably would get a cat or dog
Id go into her world and become a 2D character. Plus since in 2D laws of reality are different theres a bigger chance of staying with her longer than earth will provide.

Attached: 9600_0590_500.png (500x357, 189K)

If she's technically a firearm, is she really "alive"?

She's as alive as your waifu.

Probably just going to a park or spending the day on a calm forest having a picnic
She often asks her crush about having kids and make a family, so I'm sure she'd like the idea
Hapily married and living together of course, maybe with some kids
I'd prefer a small house on a calm village, not a big noisy city. I guess we'd spend a lot ot time traveling everywhere since she likes traveling.
She doesn't but I really love animals, guess she'd be okay with it
Go to her world of course, might get bothered by the lack of tecnology on feudal Japan but I'd be happy as long as she's on my side.

>tfw your waifu doesn't have a birthday date
Not fair, I'd like to do something for her on that day

Attached: danbooru.donmai.us 2874318 1girl aqua_hair blush breasts cherry_blossoms closed_fan commentary_reque (725x1024, 623K)

But my waifu is alive, user.

3D is PD. user if your waifu is actually more alive than his, she's a shit.

Her being in my heart and mind makes her alive. If you believe in your waifu strongly enough she becomes alive.

Best girl in MHA hands down fuck you if you think other wise. If i where to have a waifu it would be Mei Hatsume

Attached: hatsume.jpg (1349x691, 82K)

Pic related is my waifu, huge crush for many many years
I never buy anime merch but I've seriously considered getting a Ryuko dakimakura, also this high-end figurine I saw online once

Attached: ryuko-chan.jpg (1024x512, 43K)

Going to a fair/amusement park/seasonal event together, followed by some place to have a drink.
She would expect marriage down the line, but no kids until she was capable to give up sports for their sake. So not for another 10-15 years.
Probably her still being my waifu, but having aged along the way as well. Pic related, what I imagine is Otome a couple of years later.
Either a city house or at the very least a large apartment in a bustling town. Where there is stuff to do, it's warm in the summer and plenty of athletic possibilities. Decoration-wise probably modern with a touch of wood everywhere.
Her family has a pooch. I love dogs but would realistically not be able to handle one with just the two of us this early in our lives.
Tricky, as her universe is the completely mundane Japan of 10-15 years ago. I'd probably go for it, another few years of no social media and no 3d problems. I probably wouldn't mind her coming to our world though. I mean 3dpd and all that, but if she turned into the closest a 3d girl can get to her looks-wise and had the exact same personality I would give it my all ti make it work with her.

Attached: 463928.jpg (600x1824, 89K)

ISn't that your answer for his waifu technically being a gun? If he believes in his waifu strong enough she becomes alive.

Huh, I guess you're right. I'm dumb.

Bumping with a question: Would you be okay with being just friends with your waifu instead of in a full relationship?

Only if I knew she wasn't in a relationship with anyone else. It would just break my heart.

same as but leaning more towards no id rather keep going as i am now than knowing she is real but will never be with me in a relationship

Never. I have good male friends and having her as friend would only bring me more pain than her being not real. I want to confess my love to her. I don't like the idea of just being friends.

the more i think about it id rather have shyvana as my waifu that isnt "real" than have her be real and with me but only in a friendship as that would be too heartbreaking.

Attached: 1bdf6fea09fee2c586c889e3c401fc57.png (607x351, 163K)

I keep him well fed

Attached: gabenfeast.jpg (541x960, 88K)

When will your waifu release a new game?

If I could manage to get into a relationship with her in the first place, I doubt she'd betray me, she's just not the type.
>Would you forgive them?
If it happened, yes.

Attached: 1538610408825.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

Taking her around all across the city, showing her how different our world is.
She gets picked on in her show for being an 1000 year old virgin so I don't think she'd be afraid.
A little monkey. He's cute, I'd like it.
Tricky question but I'd probably still pull her in.

>>tfw your waifu doesn't have a birthday date
You could always celebrate your anniversary.

Attached: 1522668379878.jpg (600x800, 298K)

Depends on the severity of the cheating, even then I would only forgive her if it hapenned once. Although I'm sure she would learn about how it made me feel and never do it again.

Attached: e989818009a2feee6646e70492aff1b2.jpg (1280x1792, 538K)

Why did I have to fall for someone who isn't real?

Attached: pXXfVauhviWzqq0OAxZnbOwyi-JdkPhZ-6qccSaOlls.png (1024x640, 835K)

She is real in your heart.

She's real. If you look at it like a religion (the first form of the "true" waifuism movement then everything becomes clear.

Attached: 1535605204899.png (1274x516, 175K)

I don't really have a waifu, but I think this is the closest thing.

Attached: 1512589107835.png (546x526, 253K)

I always thought that I'm too smart to fall for this waifushit. How wrong I was.

That picture does wonders for my mood.

Lmao, imagine being this fucking cucked by your own insecurities. Objectively more obnoxious than the teenage "nihilists"

Attached: 1469763871967.jpg (405x720, 62K)

Morning walk on a beach, getting lunch and going to an amusement park, maybe an art show or museum, then catch a movie. Ends with cuddling and falling asleep looking into each others eyes.
Not sure, but that's an question for her adulthood.
I see myself visiting her every night via mastery of lucid dreaming and having a second life with her in my imagination, and drawing her a lot when I get good at art.
I imagine she would want to stay in Hinamizawa where her friends are, which I am fine with since it's a lovely place. But if it were just me and her I would love to live in a blue or pink beach house like the Kame House is DB. Two story, minimalist, comfy. This is the home I plan on building in my dreams (and hopefully IRL one day).
Does Hanyuu count? lmao. Maybe a fish.
I would jump in as fast as it took my brain to send signals to the muscles controlling my legs.

Attached: __furude_rika_higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni_drawn_by_satou_yuu__767a23b0cfdf2a7c48e068f2f27dbce2.png (900x1100, 298K)

Elaborate, ape.

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Celestia_Ludenberg_Sprite_(16).png (1098x957, 979K)

>killed the best and worst characters
What did she mean by this?

Ah nevermind, you were talking about the pic related

Bumping with punky Merida.

Attached: meripunk_by_xcandyslice-d90kumq.png (734x1089, 510K)

Alright fellow waifu lovers i got some questions i can't remember being asked in the previous few threads
>if your waifu was the opposite gender how would you react
>would you be willing to change or give up something for them?
>assuming your waifu was against anything sexual would you still be with them?
> what makes your waifu different from any characters youve liked in the past which led to them being your waifu?

Attached: galil_upotte___by_eishou_rai-d8ce4o8.jpg (766x1044, 111K)

The thread shall not die, but LIVE!
For me, a quiet night in. I'm an excellent chef/cook, so I'd make her something extremely fancy or exotic, making sure there's large portions for the both of us. After eating our fill we'd spend the rest of the evening watching a movie or playing vidya (if I could get her into it)
She's pretty traditional, but luckily I am too. I'd make it very clear how serious I was about the relationship, but wait to propose until my career stabilizes. That way she could either work, or stay home with the kids, whichever she wants.
Hopefully in 5-10 years I'll be a working opera singer full time; in this fantasy she'd have been my waifu for laifu for a couple years. My work might take me away from her quite frequently, so I'd need to lock her down and make sure she knows that I intend to be faithful even when working long hours with other women.
>With the only limit being your imagination, what would the ideal home you two make yourselves look like?
She'd prefer a larger house in the countryside, but I'd need to live in the city. I'm not sure about the aircraft carrier opera scene, so we'd have to make our home on dry land, near enough a population center so I could get work without traveling too far; maybe I could do lessons out of our home so I wouldn't have to be away from her for so long. And I'd hate to pull her away from her friends and family, so we'd probably be living in Glorious Nippon. Hopefully they'd stop by all the time; I'd love to argue tank v plane: which is better with Yukari
>Pets?
She doesn't, but we'd get a doggo. This is non-negotiable
seriouslynigga.jpg

Attached: __isuzu_hana_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_haruhata_mutsuki__f62f77edab76c8ed22b145bb27893a0c.jpg (473x700, 61K)

I really have no idea how i would react so hard to answer

Yes id be willing to change/give up almost everything for shyvana

Yes without a doubt.

>what makes your waifu different from any characters youve liked in the past which led to them being your waifu?

Probably almost everything about her as she is really unique in most ways and other than that idk what else, just that my thoughts just kept coming back to her no matter what.

Attached: Shyvana pushups.jpg (983x712, 60K)

>if your waifu was the opposite gender how would you react?
I'm not entirely sure how I'd react, given that I'm sure a lot of things would change along with the gender. Great food for thought, though.
For Merida, I'd change a lot. I'd have to put all of the time I've spend browsing /out/ and Jow Forums into practice, while learning as I go along. As for what I'd give up, too many things to list.
Without a doubt. To me, as I'm sure with most of us here, it's not about sex. This is someone we want to be with in every aspect. Besides, I think being able to be at her side is enough.
> what makes your waifu different from any characters youve liked in the past which led to them being your waifu?
A combination of things. Take Merida's personality apart and you wouldn't have much. It's the combination of these traits that really drew me to her. "The whole is greater than the sum of its parts," and all that. I love her because she's everything I could want out of someone and more.

Attached: merida_in_marker_by_trinly_d83c3tl-pre.jpg (788x1014, 120K)

Asking the real questions, I don't really know what I'd do. Hope he gets to be a cute trap at least
I do, just like she'd do for me if we were on a relationship
Yes, I don't really care about having sex or lewd her at all, just being with her cuddling is enough for me
I never had a waifu before and characters I liked were just some crash and that's it. I guess that she has what I value on people in general and is someone with a cute and lovely personality, which makes me really attracted to her.

Attached: yande.re 470356 fate_grand_order horns i.f.s.f japanese_clothes kiyohime_(fate_grand_order).jpg (3500x2135, 766K)

I would think that he's a cool character. Nothing more.
Of course. I would try to change and give up on almost anything she would wish. If that would mean that I could be with her and she would love me.
Even now, after I have fallen in love with her I have changed in some aspects and given up on some things. I just I hope that one day I will meet her. And when that day will come I want her to see the best version of me.
Obviously. I would just be afraid whether she doesn't have someone else if she doesn't want anything sexual with me. But if I would be sure that she is asexual I would gladly accept it. I just wish we could have children.
>what makes your waifu different from any characters youve liked in the past which led to them being your waifu?
I never had a waifu before. Just female characters that I liked. She is different because her beautiful face is like from another dimension to me. It's just so fucking perfect that I can't imagine someone more beautiful than her. Also, female characters I liked in the past were sexualized and I wasn't interested in their story that much. Unlike other characters I liked, Alice is a very realistic character. She isn't sexualized. She's just a simple girl that has schizophrenia and loves to daydream a lot. And her backstory is so sad that I really wish I could make her smile. She deserves much better life.

Attached: Alice73.jpg (1000x1333, 389K)

Oh fug more questions!
Does she suddenly become a man, or has she always been one? Either way I'm not homosex; we could be friends but the spark of romance would be gone.
Of course; compromise is the key to any healthy relationship. She has an especially strong will and I like to go with the flow, so I'd have to be sure I don't let her get away with TOO much.
It would be hard, but I could deal with it. I imagine it would be a lot like an arranged marriage, only having sex for making children (if even that) and not for anything else. I mean, it's not like I can't just jerk off, but spending the rest of my life with someone I care about is worth a lifetime of self-love, even if it isn't an ideal situation.
What this user said. I like her personality, I like the way she acts and I think she's really beautiful. Somehow they all come together to make something truly special to me.

Here's a question:
>It's your waifu's birthday! What do you do to spoil her? What gifts do you give; do you go anywhere? What do you do?

Attached: __isuzu_hana_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_nakasawa_kei__006b7a2c783530801908c8373a914f26.jpg (730x1100, 401K)

thinking about taking art courses at my college/uni to learn how to draw her instead of jsust photoshop her in things :)

Attached: pepehifu.jpg (1285x1015, 529K)